Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably off to the Vatican to get the Pope to sort oot her council tax arrears

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s Jack marshall done to upset Kerry cuttinaboot & Lydo ? He’s getting some slagging for being a Trolly pusher,at least he’s got a job

Reactions: 5
What’s Jack marshall done to upset Kerry cuttinaboot & Lydo ? He’s getting some slagging for being a Trolly pusher,at least he’s got a job
Trying to figure that out myself, was dotdot copping it aswell there for telling him she had thrush?🫣😂
---
The more I see that Nicole account live the more I think it could be that wee Chelsea that was pals with Blanco, think it's the mannerisms but can't find her to compare them 😂

Reactions: 4
There’s a girl there aswell. Don’t know who she is
he moved on quick after last weeks heartbreak with the swearing shepherdess drama. These cunts are all fried! If he is up this way, then i am expecting him to appear with Michelle now he is trying to get in with her after all her carry on with being financially groomed by PD & apparently giving away £200k in gifts to him 😐

Reactions: 3
he moved on quick after last weeks heartbreak with the swearing shepherdess drama. These cunts are all fried! If he is up this way, then i am expecting him to appear with Michelle now he is trying to get in with her after all her carry on with being financially groomed by PD & apparently giving away £200k in gifts to him 😐
I saw her in a box with a load of the English tiktokers talking about that but I don't watch that lot often so wasn't really sure what was going on. Who is she and how tf has she got 200k to give away to strangers?

Reactions: 2
I saw her in a box with a load of the English tiktokers talking about that but I don't watch that lot often so wasn't really sure what was going on. Who is she and how tf has she got 200k to give away to strangers?
she is from Ayr. Its all on the PD official thread, its a mystery how she has such disposable income. She chucks uni’s & lions about like they cost pennies 🫠

So is he in Ayr then?
God knows where he is but if he is at John Shields house & he is in Paisley then its not a far drive for her to come to from Ayr or he can easily jump on a train from Paisley down. I won’t be shocked anyways if he ends up with her. He is fond of the manipulation for money as well.

I've been reading the PD thread, that Michele is spending crazy amounts of money on people. How can she afford it?? She needs an intervention and her bank cards taken off her!

It looked like John and g crew were in a Glasgow hotel room. The girl with them was Deni, I've never heard of her before. I don't like gcrew, why are these wrong uns looked as heroes on TT.

Attachments

I've been reading the PD thread, that Michele is spending crazy amounts of money on people. How can she afford it?? She needs an intervention and her bank cards taken off her!

It looked like John and g crew were in a Glasgow hotel room. The girl with them was Deni, I've never heard of her before. I don't like gcrew, why are these wrong uns looked as heroes on TT.
so they were in a hotel room then, still not far for big bucks to drive to. I have never seen GCrew interact with John before so was surprised to see them together last night. It was only last week GCrew was greeting about Swearing Shepherdess and now has another lassie hanging off him. They all need regular STI checks with all the bed hopping that goes on with these begs 😷

I seen John shields on late last night saying he has been ‘papped oot’ so G crew could give someone some ‘wood’. Don’t know if he asked him to just go a walk for 10 mins.

• Haha
Dot dots live she's getting accused of touching an old man in her workplace. Mj is in the box now.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.