Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about this thread and it didn't disapointπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ where's the pic of fleabos new haircut I want to print it out and give it to my hairdresser when I'm next in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the name of the wee man wits all this ?? You fly wee fuckers having a secret thread πŸ˜‚ here’s me hanging about the fanny vavron thread like wee Rylan hanging about River Island mini boys section and yous are all living it up here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ohhh ask & you shall receive my wee pal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ noo when you go in to the hairdressers ask for the alky Susan oompaloompa bob , they’re inundated with requests for this . It’s the new Rachel from friends do’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What 1 is danielle carter again? Rosies mate?
---
Lydo keeps telling people it's 1 year today since Blanco outed him
Yer still no getting a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She came to Belfast with him to see that mark I think
Wow! Clearly doesn’t care about her or her kids safety hanging about with that dirty wrong yin!
---
---
Yeah she was Rosies pal after being Steph Burkes pal & bringing her & her son (who apparently had a knife) to Rosies door. That was when big Jenna turned up the next morning & took the photo's of Rosies kitchen.

Reactions: 7
---
His mad bastard of a puppet master should get one before him, she’s just threw a mental amount of caps at Lydo. The Β£ she spends buying her puppets loyalty is a riddy

Blanco outing him is the best thing she’s done on that app , I don’t agree with doxxing but Lydo’s done a lot of damage to so many women & vulnerable adults as Lydo ,but he would have been a lot worse if he still had the scotty / Lee Sutherland legend masks to hide behind

Reactions: 7
His mad bastard of a puppet master should get one before him, she’s just threw a mental amount of caps at Lydo. The Β£ she spends buying her puppets loyalty is a riddy

Blanco outing him is the best thing she’s done on that app , I don’t agree with doxxing but Lydo’s done a lot of damage to so many women & vulnerable adults as Lydo ,but he would have been a lot worse if he still had the scotty / Lee Sutherland legend masks to hide behind
She’s in the cheers top 40 list

Attachments

Reactions: 2
In the name of the wee man wits all this ?? You fly wee fuckers having a secret thread πŸ˜‚ here’s me hanging about the fanny vavron thread like wee Rylan hanging about River Island mini boys section and yous are all living it up here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ohhh ask & you shall receive my wee pal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ noo when you go in to the hairdressers ask for the alky Susan oompaloompa bob , they’re inundated with requests for this . It’s the new Rachel from friends do’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yaaaas thank you very much 😊 enjoy reading πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s in the cheers top 40 list
How much Β£ is she spending on these bams to buy their loyalty. She’s at diamond gifter level 25. Anyone able to work it out?
The ice caps were going rapid to Lydo earlier from her.

Reactions: 2

Saw her sending him hunners of they wee hats πŸ˜‚ Yep i agree he'd be out of control if he was still anonymous

Reactions: 3
Saw her sending him hunners of they wee hats πŸ˜‚ Yep i agree he'd be out of control if he was still anonymous
The hat counter froze she was sending that many , and I’ve always thought that imagine the harm he would have done

Reactions: 4
So big mj has just said the video the toucher posted has made its way to the court today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.