Miss Jay Jay / Janine Jennings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Miss Jay Jay aka Janine Jennings. Anyone want to do a round up?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_3501.jpeg
The head of education at GHD Janine Jennings , narcissist wae a big chin , spends her days buying the loyalty of the scheme goblins of Scottish tiktok , claims to be all about spreading happiness & positivity and makes out that she is most trolled bullied woman on the planet - despite being caught red handed trolling multiple women for their looks. Has nae real pals , even when she goes on holiday those she goes with are her workmates from GHD, pesters her sleeping Bulldog for ‘cute tiktoks’ the dug clearly canny be arsed with her pish , has a repetitive pattern of behaviour where when she is caught out being the nasty cow she really is or is written about in a negative light she makes sob story tiktoks with heavily edited Facetuned photos of herself with sad songs playing telling her tragic life tales on a loop. She is very fly with how she does her bullying & trolling , she has two pet puppets Rydo ( Lydo ) & Ryzo who she gets to do her dirty work for her on her behalf going after women including domestic violence victims - Lydo she claims to have met at a house party despite him rarely leaving the house and Ryzo is Pandemonium Animations who she met on tiktok which led to him getting a job with GHD , both men’s loyalty & friendships appear to have been bought Lydos with large sums of money via Tiktok gifts & Pandemonium’s with employment. She has an ex in prison on remand awaiting trial , a gangster from Edinburgh who no one knew about until Lydo appeared on the scene. She was a very attractive woman until she started messing with her face , now she has made herself look bizarre , she doesn’t look human . Made a deal with James the beast to protect herself while throwing his victims under a bus at the time his wrong doings were being exposed . Regularly likes to take her anger out on her Aldi air fryer creations & loves nothing more than emailing random strangers husbands to tell them their wives have been throwing 20ps at Nigerian Princes
A complete heidcase

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2375232The head of education at GHD Janine Jennings , narcissist wae a big chin , spends her days buying the loyalty of the scheme goblins of Scottish tiktok , claims to be all about spreading happiness & positivity and makes out that she is most trolled bullied woman on the planet - despite being caught red handed trolling multiple women for their looks. Has nae real pals , even when she goes on holiday those she goes with are her workmates from GHD, pesters her sleeping Bulldog for ‘cute tiktoks’ the dug clearly canny be arsed with her pish , has a repetitive pattern of behaviour where when she is caught out being the nasty cow she really is or is written about in a negative light she makes sob story tiktoks with heavily edited Facetuned photos of herself with sad songs playing telling her tragic life tales on a loop. She is very fly with how she does her bullying & trolling , she has two pet puppets Rydo ( Lydo ) & Ryzo who she gets to do her dirty work for her on her behalf going after women including domestic violence victims - Lydo she claims to have met at a house party despite him rarely leaving the house and Ryzo is Pandemonium Animations who she met on tiktok which led to him getting a job with GHD , both men’s loyalty & friendships appear to have been bought Lydos with large sums of money via Tiktok gifts & Pandemonium’s with employment. She has an ex in prison on remand awaiting trial , a gangster from Edinburgh who no one knew about until Lydo appeared on the scene. She was a very attractive woman until she started messing with her face , now she has made herself look bizarre , she doesn’t look human . Made a deal with James the beast to protect herself while throwing his victims under a bus at the time his wrong doings were being exposed . Regularly likes to take her anger out on her Aldi air fryer creations & loves nothing more than emailing random strangers husbands to tell them their wives have been throwing 20ps at Nigerian Princes
A complete heidcase
Bravo 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2375232The head of education at GHD Janine Jennings , narcissist wae a big chin , spends her days buying the loyalty of the scheme goblins of Scottish tiktok , claims to be all about spreading happiness & positivity and makes out that she is most trolled bullied woman on the planet - despite being caught red handed trolling multiple women for their looks. Has nae real pals , even when she goes on holiday those she goes with are her workmates from GHD, pesters her sleeping Bulldog for ‘cute tiktoks’ the dug clearly canny be arsed with her pish , has a repetitive pattern of behaviour where when she is caught out being the nasty cow she really is or is written about in a negative light she makes sob story tiktoks with heavily edited Facetuned photos of herself with sad songs playing telling her tragic life tales on a loop. She is very fly with how she does her bullying & trolling , she has two pet puppets Rydo ( Lydo ) & Ryzo who she gets to do her dirty work for her on her behalf going after women including domestic violence victims - Lydo she claims to have met at a house party despite him rarely leaving the house and Ryzo is Pandemonium Animations who she met on tiktok which led to him getting a job with GHD , both men’s loyalty & friendships appear to have been bought Lydos with large sums of money via Tiktok gifts & Pandemonium’s with employment. She has an ex in prison on remand awaiting trial , a gangster from Edinburgh who no one knew about until Lydo appeared on the scene. She was a very attractive woman until she started messing with her face , now she has made herself look bizarre , she doesn’t look human . Made a deal with James the beast to protect herself while throwing his victims under a bus at the time his wrong doings were being exposed . Regularly likes to take her anger out on her Aldi air fryer creations & loves nothing more than emailing random strangers husbands to tell them their wives have been throwing 20ps at Nigerian Princes
A complete heidcase
Take a bow Cass_25 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I think I speak on behalf of all the employees here at Kwik-fit that you done a fantastic job rounding up big square dish . Can’t get better than a Kwik-fit fitter we’re the boys to trust 🎵🎵showing my age there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Take a bow Cass_25 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I think I speak on behalf of all the employees here at Kwik-fit that you done a fantastic job rounding up big square dish . Can’t get better than a Kwik-fit fitter we’re the boys to trust 🎵🎵showing my age there 😂😂
Janines on route to Falkirk Kwik Fit the noo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her and Vavron wouldn’t recognise each other in the wild with no filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and Vavron wouldn’t recognise each other in the wild with no filters.
There is a lot of editing going on with her Tiktoks. This was her on the GHD Instagram in March this year-

And how she looks in her Tiktoks , this one is also in March this year .

Very different looking .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I’m here to follow along the drama when this weird cow realises she’s got a thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I’m here to follow along the drama when this weird cow realises she’s got a thread 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s got the usual predictable tiktoks up & has set her pet puppet no1 out harassing women again . Usual fae mad mental Janine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got the usual predictable tiktoks up & has set her pet puppet no1 out harassing women again . Usual fae mad mental Janine
Hope your man’s not busy at his 14 different jobs this week he’s going to be getting some furious emails

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea who this person is but I feel like I need to know, off to go find her……

Reactions: 5
Hope your man’s not busy at his 14 different jobs this week he’s going to be getting some furious emails
My Colin canny wait 🥳 he’s took us oot for an Indian meal tonight according to Lydo , Fleabo better no have been there to put us aff

• Haha
Reactions: 11