Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Couldn’t listen to them! He hates me as much as he hates you blocked me outta his lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was slevering shite as per , telling anyone that would listen that he’s getting a 65 inch telly the morra. His auld maw’s keeping her wee nightmare of a man child happy wae a new telly. He is claiming he has a Tattle friend again anaw 🥴

It must be his birthday soon ,Glesga’s top shoplifter said he was getting a telly for his birthday, unless it’s took her fae April to get away wae bumping one😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
Mind the time Blanco freaked oot about the fleas because Fleabo was too close to her , I totally feel like reaching out to big Blanco & seeing if she wants to set up a support group

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m howling at Dourfaces heartbreak 😭😭😂It’s an absolute riddy. It’s well been her that put him up in the Hilton that time , daft bastard

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lala’s on greeting about her lungs no working , while sat in her close smoking fags & asking folk where she can get edibles, hinting for gifts as per usual . She’s another one that rips my knitting

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I just would love to know wit wee Colin’s thought when he’s had a email aff a space raider looking, air fryer creation stabbing maniac slevering shite about his Mrs throwing 20pences at Nigerian Princes 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Big Fatti in the comments demanding people stop speaking about it and let the family grieve…meanwhile before in the comments she’s saying she’s been told loads of stories about the situation. So aye, everyone else has to stay out of it, just big Fatti and Cher to know everything. Lassies a fucking loonball that actually thinks she’s Large and In Charge!!!

Bella2920

VIP Member
The stuff today is most definitely the worst I’ve come across on tiktok, it’s actually unimaginable. I don’t know anyone who’d be able to function in day to day life if their wee baby had just died (through any circumstances) never mind the way that girl has been going on.
I don’t think a three year old caused the injuries because the police have had enough evidence to charge her with murder so there’s obviously enough pointing at her. That being said even if it was the other wee girl then it’s still her responsibility to supervise them and she’s seriously let them both down in that case!
Hope everyone is doing okay though cause it’s pretty awful and difficult to even read / watch stuff about it 💞

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Cass is Ryan singing to you. He's got plenty to say about you.x 😡
No going to lie, I don’t often find Lydo amusing but I am loving how invested he is in this random family he’s found that he thinks is mine, down to wit they are having for their dinner 😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Omg I couldn't even finish that article, how horrific 😭

Is it that Hugo's army lassie, I commented about her the other day. She's always in his battles with that wee baby behind her, wee souls lucky to get a quick look every now and then while she gawps into her phone and vapes/smokes out the window! 😡
day & fucking night she is on these box battles while that baby is left to his own devices. All these scummy mummies need a hard boot to their fannies & that evil cow who killed her baby needs tortured every day in the jail!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

gimm3more

VIP Member
If anything happens to that wee lad the social work will have blood on their hands letting this go on for as long as they have.
Social work are absolutely failing that boy. Her crazy false rape story in that document from social work saying that he saw it, and then saying the man who raped her supposedly went to the police before she did “because of her tiktoks” omg she fully needs sectioned and that boy taken out of her care

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I don't know anything about her grandkids so can't comment, but would love to see what half of them are putting on forms to get full rate. I know lots of autistic children with complex needs who only get middle/low rates!
when she was selling the cheesecakes & the jumpers etc my pal ordered easter egg cheesecakes from her (idiot of a lassie) and the money was to be sent to Kirstys bank account because obv Burke is on benefits 😐 Remember when she was a big hairy & causing bother on the app & now its all sweetness & light. Will never forget the night she showed up at Bush’s with Danielle Carter & her son who apparently had a knife 🥴

• Haha
Kyle Evans that’s a right blast from the past, Tracy’s caravan getting beaned and then him kidding on Rosie Bush spiked him 😂

• Haha