Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Sutherland on live with Stacy Holmes. Both giving each other legal advice for court.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee Sutherland on live with Stacy Holmes. Both giving each other legal advice for court.
There BETTER be screen recordings of this on she'll fish page

While am here - I think case25 deserves a month's leave fae the pie ship for her fabulous work in the wild and nottt because of an infestation or anything like that 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

While am here - I think case25 deserves a month's leave fae the pie ship for her fabulous work in the wild and nottt because of an infestation or anything like that 👀
Quarantine & lockdown for Case_25 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There is i have just watched them and its a bad day when lee seems the most sensible in a conversation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes been arguing wi her neigbours again as well her son must be mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever seen that Michael'squeen page? Well the old guy she went with must have passed away and she's on talking about how even at the end he was just saying I want a giraffe I want a giraffe and just loved the animal gifts. Like wtf your partner has passed and you are talking about how he just loved the TT gifts 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever seen that Michael'squeen page? Well the old guy she went with must have passed away and she's on talking about how even at the end he was just saying I want a giraffe I want a giraffe and just loved the animal gifts. Like wtf your partner has passed and you are talking about how he just loved the TT gifts 🤣🤣🤣
Someome mentioned about her on here before that she was raging she couldn’t do the risings because he was due to pass away & she had to sit with him 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wits Lydo cracking up at dot dot and Jack for noo ?
There’s a fake profile in saying dot dot has messages from mad Janine threatening her, love live life Mrs positivity hasn’t been caught out again being the nasty bastard she really is again has she?
Get yer receipts oot dot dot , I’ve been exposed to Fleabo’s fleas, I need cheering up doll it’s been a stressful day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someome mentioned about her on here before that she was raging she couldn’t do the risings because he was due to pass away & she had to sit with him 😭
Now she's onto talking about at the end he did turn round and say there was people he didn't like and who he wasn't happy with so I was thinking it was in real life but no its people on TT and stuff that happened on live 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is i have just watched them and its a bad day when lee seems the most sensible in a conversation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes been arguing wi her neigbours again as well her son must be mortified
So much to catch up on I've naw got as far as her and Lee because of this carryon with the neighbours weans ffs Stacey 1 drama at a time hen

• Haha
That’s it, he seemed quite normal compared to loonball Stacey.

• Haha
I've not watched 🐚🐟 since the social where out, I'll need to go for a catch up.

Howling at Lydo coming on aww raging to do a live kicking aff at Jack & dot dot , and it getting ruined by John bhoy slevering shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye that was me ffs these people are fried she was actually crying because he was due to pass and she didn’t want to be at the hospital cos she couldn’t do the risings from there and “the gifts mean to much to Michael” she was screaming as he was taking his last few breaths on this moral coil. They’re needing to put antipsychotics in the water supply.

Reactions: 3
I’ve got my gran to dig this out
Wits Lydo cracking up at dot dot and Jack for noo ?
There’s a fake profile in saying dot dot has messages from mad Janine threatening her, love live life Mrs positivity hasn’t been caught out again being the nasty bastard she really is again has she?
Get yer receipts oot dot dot , I’ve been exposed to Fleabo’s fleas, I need cheering up doll it’s been a stressful day 😭
I was listening in on Wallies live yesterday morning and he said dotdot has sent all the receipts to Mandy 🤷🏼‍♂️then the not so posh flo came in to talk her usual drivel and my ears turned off 😅

• Haha
Aye get the receipts oot for the Tayto life Dot Dot.🥳
I wonder what one of Janine’s two pet puppets will be sent out on a mission to annoy the duck out of folk this time in order to cover up her crappy behaviour, daft bastards canny see they are being played like a fiddle . Just admit yer a nasty bleep Janine & start being yourself , folk seen through yer positivity spreading sweetness & light bullshit long ago .

Reactions: 9
Susan on saying someone from Tiktok has sent the police to her door. They mentioned something about fleas to her. Cass hope you've not been grassing on wee innocent Susan. x :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Susan on saying someone from Tiktok has sent the police to her door. They mentioned something about fleas to her. Cass hope you've not been grassing on wee innocent Susan. x :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Probably the buffet place read here & phoned the police on the clatty midden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.