Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He plays Fitbaw with Lydo & some guy called Michael anaw . I’m picturing him & whoever Michael is in the Anderson 5 aside team with Lydo, Les & Gaz , Les & Gaz laying passed oot used as goal posts .
A hope you're naw the wife in charge of washing all their kits😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fat DenRen will be roaming up and down the Clyde tomorrow with her binoculars oot, trying to find this Pie Ship we're always on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does den ren also believe that most of us are working on a pie ship as well? Is that how it works? If I update my tattle to say married to an old millionaire with only a month left to live can I pack in my real job?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just would love to know wit wee Colin’s thought when he’s had a email aff a space raider looking, air fryer creation stabbing maniac slevering shite about his Mrs throwing 20pences at Nigerian Princes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lexaloco is on her IG stories complaining about the guy she moved to the UK for whilst pissing. NGL I like her despite all the "oooh I've got a big secret, wish I could tell you" tit. Her boyfriend is punching well above his weight.

My tayto account says av been put in the cupboard on the pie ship by Beesus hope den rens no phoned the polis to say some mad wee wummin has been locked in a cupboard by the tayto hoors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lexaloco is on her IG stories complaining about the guy she moved to the UK for whilst pissing. NGL I like her despite all the "oooh I've got a big secret, wish I could tell you" tit. Her boyfriend is punching well above his weight.
She was talking about having doubts about him/the relationship on her live the other day, I've never seen him just always heard him in the background.

Reactions: 1
My tayto account says av been put in the cupboard on the pie ship by Beesus hope den rens no phoned the polis to say some mad wee wummin has been locked in a cupboard by the tayto hoors 🤣
"Police Scotland have released an image of a Pie Ship they now believe may be involved in an intricate kidnapping plot involving several hoors aff a website, including a golden gay witch who revolves on the wall, Regina George, Kwik Fit's best employee (and her over-employed husband) and a wee auld wifey who takes dog-shaped fridge magnets out for a walk."

Pieship.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Police Scotland have released an image of a Pie Ship they now believe may be involved in an intricate kidnapping plot involving several hoors aff a website, including a golden gay witch who revolves on the wall, Regina George, Kwik Fit's best employee (and her over-employed husband) and a wee auld wifey who takes dog-shaped fridge magnets out for a walk."

View attachment 2372346
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I'm actually crying laughing at your comment 🤣🤣😭😭 the pie ship pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I hope its case25s police man husband who comes aboard the pie ship to get me oot this cupboard

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2372346
hope to duck they come and rescue us, fed up being on this tattie station 😂

• Haha

View attachment 2372346
Big Den Ren’s mouth will be watering looking at that . I wonder what excites her most the thought of eating a ship made out of pies or inviting beasts like James to stay at her hoose & sit next to him while he terrorises wummin

• Haha
Remember that lassie Nicola blain whose flat was burnt in a fire in Greenock when she was pregnant? They all did a whip round for clothes etc? She lost her wee baby but turns out was her that murdered the wee girl

I feel sick that poor wean

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Remember that lassie Nicola blain whose flat was burnt in a fire in Greenock when she was pregnant? They all did a whip round for clothes etc? She lost her wee baby but turns out she was her that murdered the wee girl
Wtf 😭 i hope she is terrorised in jail for the rest of her miserable life 🤬

Wtf 😭 i hope she is terrorised in jail for the rest of her miserable life 🤬
I’d heard her wee new born had passed and she had posted videos of herself in a psychiatric ward saying she had to be strong for her other two girls she was devastated and was refusing help from a gfm for the funeral that she wanted to give her the best send off! I actually felt so sorry for her! How could anyone hurt a wee defenceless baby

• Sad
I’d heard her wee new born had passed and she had posted videos of herself in a psychiatric ward saying she had to be strong for her other two girls she was devastated and was refusing help from a gfm for the funeral that she wanted to give her the best send off! I actually felt so sorry for her! How could anyone hurt a wee defenceless baby
she is clearly not wired right but its no excuse for what she has done. And if she was this mental then social services have failed kids yet again because she shouldn’t have had her kids & maybe this wee baby would have had a chance at life. Heartbreaking for her 2 girls left to deal with what their mother has done.

• Sad
  • Heart
she is clearly not wired right but its no excuse for what she has done. And if she was this mental then social services have failed kids yet again because she shouldn’t have had her kids & maybe this wee baby would have had a chance at life. Heartbreaking for her 2 girls left to deal with what their mother has done.
Poor lassies god knows what they have endured from her in their wee lives

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Oh my god that poor wee baby 😢😢😢 absolute scum bag. I don't give a fk what ur issues are to harm a defenceless little baby is disgusting. I hope she doesn't try to plead insanity!

• Heart
This is one of the most horrific things i have heard a 3 week old baby hurt in that way and is this the girl on tiktok doing dances in the mental health unit telling SW she was coming for them? She told everyone her baby went to sleep for the last time and just didnt wake back up god bless you wee baby

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.