Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Remember that lassie Nicola blain whose flat was burnt in a fire in Greenock when she was pregnant? They all did a whip round for clothes etc? She lost her wee baby but turns out was her that murdered the wee girl

I feel sick that poor wean

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
So big mj has just said the video the toucher posted has made its way to the court today
He got himself a haircut for his court appearance he’s on a barbers page
mobilebarbershopglasgow
IMG_3465.jpeg

IMG_3466.jpeg

he’s even got fat rolls on the back of his heid

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Ell87

VIP Member
What’s the matter with him? Nothing either. Honestly fuck this, I don’t want to work until I’m 70, I’m done.
I've just started back after my maternity and I've been so upset about it, I wish I could afford to take more time off while my kids are still young but like most people it's just not feasible then you have that lot sitting on their idle arses claiming all sorts. It's sickening!

• Heart
  • Sad

beebee789

VIP Member
MJ Ronald in the comments acting like her dreams are coming true. What's she so happy about? Does she think this money is going towards getting her a Big Mac or something?

• Haha
Dunno if any of yous have ever came across that michaelsqueen who does the videos about pound land? I cannot believe what I have just witnessed! She’s live and crying as her partner is in end of life stage renal failure and it seems he might pass tonight or in the very short future anyway, and she’s upset because it means she might have to take him to the hospital and she won’t be able to do the rankings!!!! Wtf!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

specialK21

VIP Member
Surely SW will do something now but they said they’ll refer her to women’s aid. Surely they didn’t believe her story that she’s the victim. I wondered if they’ve just made out they believe there’s no concerns, they were out in a flash when they realised she had live streamed the meeting
Aye they wur off like a shot. They did sound as if they where playing along with her n her mad ramblings but she’s shot herself on the feet wi streaming the live as it’s been recorded and she contradicts herself so so many times. She thinks she’s fly. I’ve always says social workers should be allowed to wear body cameras so half these scruffy bastards can’t say “social work stole ma weans…” Nah

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wits Lydo cracking up at dot dot and Jack for noo ?
There’s a fake profile in saying dot dot has messages from mad Janine threatening her, love live life Mrs positivity hasn’t been caught out again being the nasty bastard she really is again has she?
Get yer receipts oot dot dot , I’ve been exposed to Fleabo’s fleas, I need cheering up doll it’s been a stressful day 😭

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I was out with my youngest today and the full day I couldn’t stop thinking about that wee baby. It’s the fact she’s putting the blame on her 3 year old who is non verbal. How is there so so much evil in this world?
The gender reveal video is disgusting also.
She’s a twisted cow and thrives on any attention no matter how she gets it. She was on the Jeremy Kyle show years ago too. She gives Mick Philpots vibes.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Do you think her lawyer may try to go down the route of young lassie 3 kids under 3 maybe has PND I've seen on her tiktok her saying she's been in care she's been in abusive relationships etc her lawyer may try to use that as a sort of defense technique. I just hope the jury don't feel sorry for her. I don't give a shit what u got going on in your life you murder an innocent little baby you deserve life in prison at the very least
It's really the only "defense" they can try, bringing up her trauma and sob stories. Juries aren't daft though. There will be parents on the Jury. Having a shit life doesn't allow you to be a monster, even if you try to argue it made you that way. Her actions led to the death of her own child. There's no amount of childhood trauma or PND that can change that fact.

She's obviously got something wrong with her mentally, considering what she did to the child and that fire. She's mentally unsound, but she's not insane. There's a big difference, legally. She had intent and foresight and was aware of her actions even if she tries to argue they were rash or fuelled by emotion, trauma etc. And not to mention how she has been acting after the events, with her videos and gofundmes and changing stories. So she can try the sob story route because it's really all she has at this point, but she's still guilty of doing what she did at the end of the day.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
I love when Case25's man gets a new job. It's my favourite Schemetok recurring segment.
He plays Fitbaw with Lydo & some guy called Michael anaw . I’m picturing him & whoever Michael is in the Anderson 5 aside team with Lydo, Les & Gaz , Les & Gaz laying passed oot used as goal posts .

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I’ve only just seen about that poor defenceless wee baby and what happened to her and it’s so heartbreaking and what makes it worse is that I went into that cows page to see her videos and there is not one that she is upset in. If anything happened to any of my kids especially in such a traumatic way I wouldn’t even be able to lift my head to look at my phone let alone make TikToks.

There’s a special place in hell for monsters like her!!!

• Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. That crazy bastard stay ace has went to a FOODBANK whilst on holiday. Social work need to whip that wean aff her at the airport she’s a fucking crackpot!

• Wow

specialK21

VIP Member
Can we all agree that someone who blacks out their windows with permanent marker is not somebody you want to be leaving a young child alone with? That's disturbing behaviour and beyond paranoid.
It’s giving ✨ DRUG INDUCED PSYCHOSIS ✨

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch TRNSMT on the telly last night every time it zoomed out to they flats I kept thinking of Stacy sitting crazed wae her permanent marker covered windows going tonto with a highlighter 😭

• Haha