Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a benefit cheat is more appealing 😏
Hardly think it will all be marital bliss when Kirsty needs to start paying the rent and council tax. Also seen big Burke saying both her grandsons receive high rate pip for autism.

Reactions: 2
Hardly think it will all be marital bliss when Kirsty needs to start paying the rent and council tax. Also seen big Burke saying both her grandsons receive high rate pip for autism.
Aye that wouldn’t have gone down well ☺ i never knew the youngest had autism. Knew the oldest had it along with a few other issues. They had to take him home early from their last caravan holiday because it was too much for him.

Reactions: 3
What is it with cunts on that app getting high rate pip? Sore toenail? High rate pip. It’s a benefits sanction they’re all needing. bleeping sick of it.

Reactions: 15
What is it with cunts on that app getting high rate pip? Sore toenail? High rate pip. It’s a benefits sanction they’re all needing. bleeping sick of it.
Same. Working is for mugs. They’re all on PIP and so are their weans. They’re raking in the cash.

Reactions: 9
I don't know anything about her grandkids so can't comment, but would love to see what half of them are putting on forms to get full rate. I know lots of autistic children with complex needs who only get middle/low rates!

Reactions: 6
I don't know anything about her grandkids so can't comment, but would love to see what half of them are putting on forms to get full rate. I know lots of autistic children with complex needs who only get middle/low rates!
when she was selling the cheesecakes & the jumpers etc my pal ordered easter egg cheesecakes from her (idiot of a lassie) and the money was to be sent to Kirstys bank account because obv Burke is on benefits 😐 Remember when she was a big hairy & causing bother on the app & now its all sweetness & light. Will never forget the night she showed up at Bush’s with Danielle Carter & her son who apparently had a knife 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
when she was selling the cheesecakes & the jumpers etc my pal ordered easter egg cheesecakes from her (idiot of a lassie) and the money was to be sent to Kirstys bank account because obv Burke is on benefits 😐 Remember when she was a big hairy & causing bother on the app & now its all sweetness & light. Will never forget the night she showed up at Bush’s with Danielle Carter & her son who apparently had a knife 🥴
aye she’s just a big bleeping ned, that done a complete u turn and now tries to act like a decent person. There’s a reason she ran away to Greenock. Mind she used to cut about with that Brian and Skye.
I seen her saying both they grandkids have special beds to sleep in. They’ll be saying they are so far on the spectrum. I’ve not seen her grandkids for ages but I didn’t get that impression of the older one. But these scumbags will say anything to ensure the money comes in. Must be half the children in schools these days are getting diagnosed. It’s shocking and taking the bell away from the kids that genuinely need it.

aye she’s just a big bleeping ned, that done a complete u turn and now tries to act like a decent person. There’s a reason she ran away to Greenock. Mind she used to cut about with that Brian and Skye.
I seen her saying both they grandkids have special beds to sleep in. They’ll be saying they are so far on the spectrum. I’ve not seen her grandkids for ages but I didn’t get that impression of the older one. But these scumbags will say anything to ensure the money comes in. Must be half the children in schools these days are getting diagnosed. It’s shocking and taking the bell away from the kids that genuinely need it.
well they don’t have a special bed when they are staying at her in the cupboard, its a regular toddler bed in there.

Brian & Skye, another pair of embarrassments! She soon clamped it on tiktok when she had to get a job instead of making an arse of herself on the daily! She was meant to be a bridesmaid at the wedding actually.

Reactions: 8
Did she not treat herself to a wee cricut machine aswell...I remember she was doing lots of personalise stuff one christmas and easter...assuming that was just a "hobby' same as Cher. They wouldn't be earning an extra income on top of their big pip payments!🙄

See if the dwp knew half of what went on on that app they’re be kicked out the job centre with a sore face. It’s almost enough to make you want to vote tory. Bunch of workshy cretins there’s duck all wrong with any of them. And that Steph Burke needs a good wash/slap. Big ugly Ned bastard thinks she a baller cos she sells shite on tiktok. Reality check Steph you’re a scheme granny with duck all going for ya. #Mink.

Did she not treat herself to a wee cricut machine aswell...I remember she was doing lots of personalise stuff one christmas and easter...assuming that was just a "hobby' same as Cher. They wouldn't be earning an extra income on top of their big pip payments!🙄
yip she was making kids stuff, jumpers etc when she got that machine. All the money going into Kirstys account while she claimed shes too ill to work 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
See if the dwp knew half of what went on on that app they’re be kicked out the job centre with a sore face. It’s almost enough to make you want to vote tory. Bunch of workshy cretins there’s duck all wrong with any of them. And that Steph Burke needs a good wash/slap. Big ugly Ned bastard thinks she a baller cos she sells shite on tiktok. Reality check Steph you’re a scheme granny with duck all going for ya. #Mink.
the best of it is, a lot of it will be free samples she can request & then claiming she is buying the stuff herself. She coins it in with the commission. Wonder who's bank account she will use now 😏

She’s very friendly with that Danielle character isn’t she. I don’t like her. Shady as duck, her and her maw. See they must go about with big Shamu aswell.

I don't get people like her. Why not start a proper wee business and have some self respect and pride. Surely it's better than claiming universal credit.

I don't know how they get away with it either they're so blatant. Sitting there on TT lives making the stuff and getting orders. If I worked in the DWP they'd all be huckled right in and sanctioned.

Reactions: 4
I don't get people like her. Why not start a proper wee business and have some self respect and pride. Surely it's better than claiming universal credit.

I don't know how they get away with it either they're so blatant. Sitting there on TT lives making the stuff and getting orders. If I worked in the DWP they'd all be huckled right in and sanctioned.
When they’re on that PIP it’s like a full time wage, by the time their rent and council tax is paid.

Reactions: 4

She would have to pay her rent & council tax then. She prefers money on the fly it seems.

Talking about forms I heard Wully say somebody is helping fill his in for high rate Pip. Hope it's not our Kdwag. x. 🤣

• Haha
Talking about forms I heard Wully say somebody is helping fill his in for high rate Pip. Hope it's not our Kdwag. x. 🤣
She's chucked it she said she's naw doing any more because fuckin oor Daniel spent aw kirstie kdals 😂 so that's the last she's naw helping anybody else🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.