Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a tiktok up where she refers to her other wee girl as a witch anaw. Whoever is running the go fund me must make sure no money goes directly to that evil bastard
It didnt. Big Chello was right in there with the reciepts the other day showing £800 had been paid directly to the funeral directors to cover the cost of a horse & carriage for the poor wee mite's final journey 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cass is Ryan singing to you. He's got plenty to say about you.x 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The mad mod must have blocked me on all his accounts, couldn't see him on til I went on my other account 🙄 he'll have been sent in as cavalry since her thread went up 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just noticed her wee baby has a cast on his leg 🙁 poor wee soul probably broke it while she has been too busy sucking up Diadoras arse!
She’s not back in his box tonight again she was in it earlier too 🤣

Reactions: 3
The mad mod must have blocked me on all his accounts, couldn't see him on til I went on my other account 🙄 he'll have been sent in as cavalry since her thread went up 🫣🤣
Oh yes. Forgot about her thread. That'll be why he was having a breakdown about us. x 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not back in his box tonight again she was in it earlier too 🤣
yip. Same with that Nicjor loser as well. I was commenting on the Diadro thread about her, they all need to get a life!
---
Looking on her profile, that wee baby seems to have been in a cast since he was not long born, he must have something wrong with him so i apologise for my earlier comment about his leg being broken. She should maybe be keeping a better eye on the wee soul though!

Reactions: 6
yip. Same with that Nicjor loser as well. I was commenting on the Diadro thread about her, they all need to get a life!
---
Looking on her profile, that wee baby seems to have been in a cast since he was not long born, he must have something wrong with him so i apologise for my earlier comment about his leg being broken. She should maybe be keeping a better eye on the wee soul though!
She should be interacting more with him instead of just sitting him there while she’s on a begfest!

She should be interacting more with him instead of just sitting him there while she’s on a begfest!
i feel so sorry for him. He looks happy enough but he is still awake plonked infront of a tv at this time while she sits glued to a live 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
No going to lie, I don’t often find Lydo amusing but I am loving how invested he is in this random family he’s found that he thinks is mine, down to wit they are having for their dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No going to lie, I don’t often find Lydo amusing but I am loving how invested he is in this random family he’s found that he thinks is mine, down to wit they are having for their dinner 😂
Did you hear him Cass ? Was your curry nice ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please say you got a recording😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cunts looking an invite for his dinner!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.