Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So big mj has just said the video the toucher posted has made its way to the court today
He got himself a haircut for his court appearance he’s on a barbers page
mobilebarbershopglasgow
IMG_3465.jpeg

IMG_3466.jpeg

he’s even got fat rolls on the back of his heid

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s kind of MJ to let us all know about James being in court. Did she ever let us know Stephens age when he had sex with a minor and impregnated her? Did he go to court for that?

Reactions: 17
That’s kind of MJ to let us all know about James being in court. Did she ever let us know Stephens age when he had sex with a minor and impregnated her? Did he go to court for that?
No she doesn’t remember that conveniently

Reactions: 8
Went in that live briefly and came back out when I realised Ben was in it. Can’t go her talking constant shite with that fake accent. Half the time she sounds Russian.

Reactions: 9
Apparently it's fine as age gap relationships are a thing and wains have wains 🤔 according to aw them
But what age was he ….
---
Miserable old haggard wummin in the hoose😂 and that’s no my surname 😂
Wit businesses have my family got Lydo, dae we own the Kwik Fit, have you been speaking to Frankie again 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The motor family is the family of the wummin Frankie made up was me that Rosie was shouting about in Blackpool I’m buckled but that poor wummin , the woman’s husband has a car business 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂 big lydo and his ytb Fannie’s are affected

they are convinced they know who you are

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m shitting it now how’d they know we all had a tattle weekend in dublin

no our fault Gracie’s ma couldn’t afford it
Lydos been sitting with a stoner looking at some random woman’s holiday photos 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is most definitely referring to the woman Frankie wrongly doxxed as me , her husband is called Colin. The bold Colin the motor man better no have my man’s email
Awk let him rant away he’s no well!
I’ve tyres to change to keep these bams in 65 inch teles
---
Lydos been sitting with a stoner looking at some random woman’s holiday photos 😭😂
Naw stoner over her man 🤣🤣🤣
---
aye just like you pretended you were a champion mma fighter scotty 🤣🤣🤣
---
Cass did he no say your man was a polis man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He is most definitely referring to the woman Frankie wrongly doxxed as me , her husband is called Colin. The bold Colin the motor man better no have my man’s email
Your man's a polis ill naw accept being told otherwise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.