Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the Spa, where we offer exclusive beauty treatments alongside lobotomies and repeat head injuries in order to cleanse you of the stains left by Scottish Tiktok.

The Pie Ship has docked and is officially sponsoring our next collective breakdown.

All aboard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I find everything about her very dark and sinister, even her eyes ๐Ÿ™ˆshe's genuinely possessed or something to act the way she does, defo past the 'no well' stage.
Did you see sheโ€™s blacked out her windows with blackboard paint? She lives about 15 up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If anything happens to that wee lad the social work will have blood on their hands letting this go on for as long as they have.
I refuse to believe theyโ€™re not getting phone calls of concern daily now. I feel so uneasy watching them in that town, itโ€™s not safe, but sheโ€™s got him walking about it every day. In that same Costa every single day. Hanging about that St Enoch Square. What a life for that wee boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I refuse to believe theyโ€™re not getting phone calls of concern daily now. I feel so uneasy watching them in that town, itโ€™s not safe, but sheโ€™s got him walking about it every day. In that same Costa every single day. Hanging about that St Enoch Square. What a life for that wee boy.
Shes moaning that they are dealing crack at costa and shes gonna run the dealers oot- how about you just dont go then ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด the wee boy has to get into school or something shes very very unstable

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If anything happens to that wee lad the social work will have blood on their hands letting this go on for as long as they have.
Social work are absolutely failing that boy. Her crazy false rape story in that document from social work saying that he saw it, and then saying the man who raped her supposedly went to the police before she did โ€œbecause of her tiktoksโ€ omg she fully needs sectioned and that boy taken out of her care

Reactions: 11
She was going daft with a highlighter pen when I saw her yesterday & grinning like a crazed mad wummin. She gives me the fear
Teaming up with big Leigh Sutherland saying itโ€™s all going to the courts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is deranged and dangerous especially to that wee boy. Did I hear her say shes a Muslim now or is that another lie? I feel shes gonna be another mum on the run. Shes warped as well. Cannot see they're the problem.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is deranged and dangerous especially to that wee boy. Dud I hear her say shes a Muslim now or is that another lie? I feel shes gonna be another mum on the run. Shes warped as well. Cannot see they're the problem.
Aye supposedly lmfao. Deffo picked up one of them free qurans on Buchanan street whilst fried and decided sheโ€™s now Muslim๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is deranged and dangerous especially to that wee boy. Dud I hear her say shes a Muslim now or is that another lie? I feel shes gonna be another mum on the run. Shes warped as well. Cannot see they're the problem.
imagine her walking into a mosque ffs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
She also said sges gonna start calling out everyone who speaks badly of her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Be most of glasgow and beyond then. She's gonna end up with a sore face at some point
thats maybe what she is needing! Sad thing is though it will happen when that poor boy of hers is there. She is deranged!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.