Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people in Chers box are loving the attention, one is annoyed the police haven’t been out to speak to her and might phone them to ask. They were all running about with this Nicole and taking her weans and done nothing about any of the concerning behaviours from the children they are talking about. Scum.
I just canny wrap my heid round why they would have concerns & not do anything about it, you just can’t keep quiet when there are children at risk. The lassie is quite clearly very troubled & was leaving these weans with anyone that would take them. It’s just making me fuming that they keep discussing the daughter she is blaming , that wee wean will grow up and find all this out one day. I had to switch off when the pal in the box was calling the child nuts , nutcase , hard work etc, it was vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
These people in Chers box are loving the attention, one is annoyed the police haven’t been out to speak to her and might phone them to ask. They were all running about with this Nicole and taking her weans and done nothing about any of the concerning behaviours from the children they are talking about. Scum.
This is whats wrong with the world there was a woman on the shell page about stayace as well and she said even if i knew something was going on i would never grass anyone to SW its no ma business!! Kids need everyone to look out for them as sometimes its those supposed to protect them that end up doing the most damage its horrible like many others this has really upset me today 😢😢

Reactions: 8
Anytime I’ve logged onto the lives it’s the topic of conversation this is still a live police investigation she’s charged not convicted yet ( not saying she’s not guilty the witch is guilty as sin)! Could this not affect the case in her saying she never got a fair trial because of social media? All her videos are sitting over 10k views

Anytime I’ve logged onto the lives it’s the topic of conversation this is still a live police investigation she’s charged not convicted yet ( not saying she’s not guilty the witch is guilty as sin)! Could this not affect the case in her saying she never got a fair trial because of social media? All her videos are sitting over 10k views
It could , a guilty child killer could get off because folk are saying too much on social media

Reactions: 9
The thing is, she's posting videos and instigating a lot of the conversation and reactions with her own behaviour and social media output. A good prosecuting lawyer would be able to argue that she is intentionally doing that in order to cry "unfair trial." A really good prosecuting lawyer would be able to get a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice, on top of whatever else the witch gets for what she did to that child.

She is evidently capable of logical thought, as evidenced by her videos and the rational way she can argue her bullshit points. She won't get away with a plea of diminished responsibility due to mental health. If she did what she has been charged with, and it's looking likely, she's done for.

This might be the most fucked up thing i've seen on Scottish Tiktok so far tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was out with my youngest today and the full day I couldn’t stop thinking about that wee baby. It’s the fact she’s putting the blame on her 3 year old who is non verbal. How is there so so much evil in this world?
The gender reveal video is disgusting also.
She’s a twisted cow and thrives on any attention no matter how she gets it. She was on the Jeremy Kyle show years ago too. She gives Mick Philpots vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is, she's posting videos and instigating a lot of the conversation and reactions with her own behaviour and social media output. A good prosecuting lawyer would be able to argue that she is intentionally doing that in order to cry "unfair trial." A really good prosecuting lawyer would be able to get a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice, on top of whatever else the witch gets for what she did to that child.

She is evidently capable of logical thought, as evidenced by her videos and the rational way she can argue her bullshit points. She won't get away with a plea of diminished responsibility due to mental health. If she did what she has been charged with, and it's looking likely, she's done for.

Do you think her lawyer may try to go down the route of young lassie 3 kids under 3 maybe has PND I've seen on her tiktok her saying she's been in care she's been in abusive relationships etc her lawyer may try to use that as a sort of defense technique. I just hope the jury don't feel sorry for her. I don't give a tit what u got going on in your life you murder an innocent little baby you deserve life in prison at the very least
---
I was out with my youngest today and the full day I couldn’t stop thinking about that wee baby. It’s the fact she’s putting the blame on her 3 year old who is non verbal. How is there so so much evil in this world?
The gender reveal video is disgusting also.
She’s a twisted cow and thrives on any attention no matter how she gets it. She was on the Jeremy Kyle show years ago too. She gives Mick Philpots vibes.
I've been the same luv I've felt sad all day thinking about that wee baby. Poor wee soul. I was looking at pics of my kids as babies and thinking how the fk can anyone look at a little baby and decide to cause harm to that beautiful child then has the audacity to then put the blame on another innocent little child. Makes me sick

Last edited:
  • Heart
By a long bleeping mile! This wee baby has been on my mind all day after seeing that this morning, such a horrible thing! Poor wee soul, her other poor kids lives have been turned upside down too. They've lost their sister and their mum, not that she deserves to be near them but they're too young to understand that!
Was reading a few posts on FB, She's still protesting her innocence on snapchat (took out the wee toddlers name in the SS). someone else commented saying the two different stories she's told people about what happened to the baby 😭
Also saw this about the fire, apparently there is proof the ex wasn't near the area when it happened. Those poor kids man, I can't stop thinking about it! 💔

Attachments

• Heart
Honestly this whole situation is such a tragic mess but I truly believe she should never have had any of those kids in her care anyway. You can tell she’s totally unhinged imo in her videos, if I was her local social work office I would be shitting it right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
By a long bleeping mile! This wee baby has been on my mind all day after seeing that this morning, such a horrible thing! Poor wee soul, her other poor kids lives have been turned upside down too. They've lost their sister and their mum, not that she deserves to be near them but they're too young to understand that!
Was reading a few posts on FB, She's still protesting her innocence on snapchat (took out the wee toddlers name in the SS). someone else commented saying the two different stories she's told people about what happened to the baby 😭
Also saw this about the fire, apparently there is proof the ex wasn't near the area when it happened. Those poor kids man, I can't stop thinking about it! 💔
Still blaming the toddler fkn hell. And saying she woke up to It so the toddler has got the baby from her moses basket/cot whatever and threw the baby I don't bleeping think so. There's no way a toddler has caused those injuries. Dropping the baby from toddler height isn't going to cause that!! I've heard of babies falling off beds and being fine. If anyone came in and lifted my baby wen I was asleep u can bet I'd jump awake no matter how tired u r you just have that instinct

• Heart
Still blaming the toddler fkn hell. And saying she woke up to It so the toddler has got the baby from her moses basket/cot whatever and threw the baby I don't bleeping think so. There's no way a toddler has caused those injuries. Dropping the baby from toddler height isn't going to cause that!! I've heard of babies falling off beds and being fine. If anyone came in and lifted my baby wen I was asleep u can bet I'd jump awake no matter how tired u r you just have that instinct
The comment I seen said one of her versions of events was that the wee one climbed over her, lifted the baby, climbed back over her and dropped her off the bed (all while she was asleep 🤔). The other version was that she went for a shower and came out to the baby over the baby gate, sorry that's so horrible to even write that 😭
My youngest two have a similar gap as her oldest and youngest and I could never risk leaving them alone together, I get she's on her own and it seems impossible at times but I take my toddler to the toilet with me. showering/cooking etc the baby is in his bouncer in the same room as me! I can't get my head around her blaming that wee tot. Even if it was true, she's still a baby so it's down to her!
I don't believe it for a minute tho, the person commenting said all the baby's bones were broken, my toddler couldn't even lift my baby as a newborn let alone have the strength to break bones. It's so fucked up!

• Heart
  • Sad
It’s really saddened me too, that poor wee soul out my head & the other child who is being blamed for this by her own mother .
I think they will go down the route of saying she struggled with 3 kids under 3, vulnerable , PND etc etc but if she was that severely mentally ill she’d be sectioned in a locked ward not galavanting out shopping to Primark, sunbeds, getting her nails done etc .

• Heart
Do you think her lawyer may try to go down the route of young lassie 3 kids under 3 maybe has PND I've seen on her tiktok her saying she's been in care she's been in abusive relationships etc her lawyer may try to use that as a sort of defense technique. I just hope the jury don't feel sorry for her. I don't give a tit what u got going on in your life you murder an innocent little baby you deserve life in prison at the very least
It's really the only "defense" they can try, bringing up her trauma and sob stories. Juries aren't daft though. There will be parents on the Jury. Having a tit life doesn't allow you to be a monster, even if you try to argue it made you that way. Her actions led to the death of her own child. There's no amount of childhood trauma or PND that can change that fact.

She's obviously got something wrong with her mentally, considering what she did to the child and that fire. She's mentally unsound, but she's not insane. There's a big difference, legally. She had intent and foresight and was aware of her actions even if she tries to argue they were rash or fuelled by emotion, trauma etc. And not to mention how she has been acting after the events, with her videos and gofundmes and changing stories. So she can try the sob story route because it's really all she has at this point, but she's still guilty of doing what she did at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably already been posted but couldn’t find the most appropriate thread. Did anyone see that baldy yes the boys was in the digger? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think if I was going to "take the blame" for one of my children doing something like that to the other, I wouldn't be telling everyone that that's what I'm doing - defeats the purpose

Reactions: 11
Probably already been posted but couldn’t find the most appropriate thread. Did anyone see that baldy yes the boys was in the digger? 😂😂
Yes he was awffy triggered by it. His maw had to bump a 65 inch telly for him to help him get er the trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think if I was going to "take the blame" for one of my children doing something like that to the other, I wouldn't be telling everyone that that's what I'm doing - defeats the purpose
Surely she wouldn't even need to take the blame if it was the wee one, like I said she's a baby, not as if they fully understand at that age. She's only 3! She's been very vocal how the tot didn't like the baby and how "wild" she is, surely that would still be a charge on her for leaving them alone together!

Surely she wouldn't even need to take the blame if it was the wee one, like I said she's a baby, not as if they fully understand at that age. She's only 3! She's been very vocal how the tot didn't like the baby and how "wild" she is, surely that would still be a charge on her for leaving them alone together!
Aye its her fault either way. I dont believe for a minute the wee one did it I'll be sick if she gets off

Aye its her fault either way. I dont believe for a minute the wee one did it I'll be sick if she gets off
Me neither and the comment about her injuries make it even less believable!

Reactions: 3
They will have more evidence than just the injuries to have charged her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.