Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susan on saying someone from Tiktok has sent the police to her door. They mentioned something about fleas to her. Cass hope you've not been grassing on wee innocent Susan. x :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If that manky flea riddled bastard has infested me & the weans with fleas it’ll be me gaun to her door no the polis 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Blanco on tt saying how much she misses Josh and how he was the apple of her eye. Wasn't that when she was walking infront of him dingying him and saying how much he destroyed (not in a good way) her after they broke up 🙄
He's naw making a comeback is he?😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big Blanco, Bush, the cooker and Louise on FaceTime. Legendary times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mind pandemoniums blanco cartoon and wee josh on the floor playing wi his toys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember it. That was the first time I had come across Susan. x
I totally forgot that was who Susan that done BB with them! The guy John was on a while ago slating Alanna for how he was treated at her house during that!

Reactions: 5
I totally forgot that was who Susan that done BB with them! The guy John was on a while ago slating Alanna for how he was treated at her house during that!
i never knew Fleabo done big brother at her house, she must have been desperate letting her join 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Mind the time Blanco freaked oot about the fleas because Fleabo was too close to her , I totally feel like reaching out to big Blanco & seeing if she wants to set up a support group

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mind the time Blanco freaked oot about the fleas because Fleabo was too close to her , I totally feel like reaching out to big Blanco & seeing if she wants to set up a support group
Trauma bond 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Big Blanco on tt saying how much she misses Josh and how he was the apple of her eye. Wasn't that when she was walking infront of him dingying him and saying how much he destroyed (not in a good way) her after they broke up 🙄
She’s always horny as duck for jailbait it’s no right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i never knew Fleabo done big brother at her house, she must have been desperate letting her join 🥴
Aye they totally were awful to that john. Accused him of all sorts at the time. Don't even know where they pulled her from she joined last minute and Susanfaescotland now better known as fleabo arrived on TT 🤣🤣... my work still hadn't reopened from lockdown so I did a fair bit of watching it 🙈🤣 seems like a lifetime ago now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're on your own with that one Cass. x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye they totally were awful to that john. Accused him of all sorts at the time. Don't even know where they pulled her from she joined last minute and Susanfaescotland now better known as fleabo arrived on TT 🤣🤣... my work still hadn't reopened from lockdown so I did a fair bit of watching it 🙈🤣 seems like a lifetime ago now
I mind watching a bit when that Kyle Evans was in it & then questioned what i was doing with my life watching it 😂

• Haha
I can offer some Safety and Stabilisation sessions. ❤

• Haha
Eeehhh nits!!!

• Haha
Lydo having another Britney about Jack & dot dot. Slagging Jack for being a trolley pusher, at least he’s got a job ya waster

Kyle Evans that’s a right blast from the past, Tracy’s caravan getting beaned and then him kidding on Rosie Bush spiked him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.