Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about forms I heard Wully say somebody is helping fill his in for high rate Pip. Hope it's not our Kdwag. x. 🤣
What’s the matter with him? Nothing either. Honestly duck this, I don’t want to work until I’m 70, I’m done.

Reactions: 7
What’s the matter with him? Nothing either. Honestly duck this, I don’t want to work until I’m 70, I’m done.
I've just started back after my maternity and I've been so upset about it, I wish I could afford to take more time off while my kids are still young but like most people it's just not feasible then you have that lot sitting on their idle arses claiming all sorts. It's sickening!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My 16 year old is starting how she means to go on a min to fri summer job plus she has a Saturday job. Her dad hasn’t worked a day since she was born (so he didn’t have to pay maintenance) so she’s following my example and working for what she wants in life instead of her dad who still lives and sponges off his parents 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He worked aw his days remember 😏😂
---
I've just started back after my maternity and I've been so upset about it, I wish I could afford to take more time off while my kids are still young but like most people it's just not feasible then you have that lot sitting on their idle arses claiming all sorts. It's sickening!
Dreading when i need to go back next year 🙁 i am only going back 3 days but it is 3 days i would rather spend with my baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He worked aw his days remember 😏😂
---

Dreading when i need to go back next year 🙁 i am only going back 3 days but it is 3 days i would rather spend with my baby.
I'm using up holidays so I'm only in a few days a week to start off but I'm dreading going back to my full hours! But needs must, and it's not the lazy bastards fault I can't afford to work less hours but it's just frustrating!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The seer amount of people in the comments calling it “coven” was making me want to duck myself off the Erskine bridge.
Coven 😂😂😂😂I work in construction and was on site one day in Glasgow and this lady said to me 'oh I want all new dildo railing in my living room' I had to walk away was hilarious 😂 actually it could have been full stop Denise 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen mad lego heeds tiktok addressing the breakup, the dramatic music, can’t bleeping cope 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.