Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi26smile

Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a bitch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 136

anonanon1818

Here we go ladies and gents:
  • I'd just like to highlight that the first line of the description is a promotion for Sunee...
  • The opening scene of Sarah in her bathroom (HER bathroom guys, it's HER house)
  • cough cough, I'm so sick with rHiNoViRuS
  • 40 seconds in and she's already mentioned praying
  • she's now trying to check the colour of her broken water to see if the baby is stressed or not.....
  • Kurt enters the scene and flashes his bald patch before staring blankly into the camera
  • her waters had a greenish tinge, meaning that the baby had pooped and she needs to get to the hospital quickly
  • Kurt awkwardly pats Sarah on the shoulders "it'll be okay", yeah for you.... you don't have to squeeze a baby out ur vag
  • Kurt is told to go and shave: PRIORITIES
  • Kurt hands over the push present. I stg if its that Balenciaga hoodie I'll screech (you can't really tell on video)
  • LEAVING FOR THE HOSPITAL: CUE JESUS MUSIC
  • Sarah talks about wanting a natural birth and wishes she could have gone to 8cm at home
  • In the hospital, her sister and Kurt with her, contractions are coming steadily every 5 minutes or so
  • Kurt does a peace sign and duck lips at the camera "we're here bitchezz", I, the viewer, has thrown up in her mouth
  • Sarah is having a sad time because her birth plan has to change and she has been recommended to avoid certain things
  • As much as she tries not to show it, personally, I can see that she's holding a lot of trauma from Fox's birth
  • the push present WAS the Balenciaga hoodie... "at least I look like a boujiee boss, with my push present" as she sits on the hospital floor
  • Sarah talks about how she's going about this labour differently from her's with Fox. She's totally checking out and getting in the zone and not making any noise or movement to conserve her energy
  • ALTERNATIVE THEORY: she just really doesn't wanna talk to Kurt
  • She started to experience back pain so she got some heat packs and a massage from Kurt and Em
  • they've now been in the hospital for three hours
  • she writes that being in the bathroom triggered the trauma from her birth with Fox and sitting on the toilet made her contractions worse
  • now we're out of the bathroom and the TENS machine has been slapped on, says she's been liking it this time around
  • doesn't really want to get her dilation checked in case it's discouraging
  • combs are in the hands and she said it's helping with pain management
  • lowkey looks like a death eater in that massive black hoodie
  • after another hour Sarah was only 5cms dilated, with her contractions getting very intense and painful
  • "fear, memories, and trauma from my first labour started to overcome me and my mind. I couldn't help but reflect on the pain of my last experience. I started discussing the possibility of an epidural."
  • her team encourages her to just wait a bit longer and get through a few more contractions
  • "I feel so alone in my body" "I can't do this anymore"
  • Said that she wanted a natural birth but that if the pain was too much to handle, she would be open to an epidural
  • another hour on and Sarah is 6 cms dilated and is on the gas for pain
  • "How are you feeling Sare bear?"... no response...
  • someone needs to count how many times Kurt says "bubba" when referring to his wife
  • Kurt is giving her a rub on the back "don't touch me"
  • Jesus music is still blasting
  • "my body started spontaneously bearing down. I was checked again and we discovered the baby was posterior (spine to spine) and was trying to turn"
  • it was at this point that Sarah requested an epidural
  • cut scene to a much calmer environment
  • Sarah is given the option to pull the baby out herself and is very emotional about it
  • They're face timing Sarah's mum and Fox. Fox asks to see Kurt (LMAO)
  • cut to 10cms dilated and we're ready to push
  • baby is dropping his heart rate while Sarah is pushing, similar to fox
  • lots of very strong pushes and Sarah can reach down to feel the top of Baby's head, and then gets very emotional
  • Kurt is also crying "fuck sakes, not another one that I have to look after and parent on my own"
  • there is a LOT of hamgina being flashed to the camera, this video will for sure be taken down
  • some more final pushes and baby is out! Sarah delivers him and brings him up to her chest herself (ofc with help)
  • Kurt cuts the cord
  • Kurt, I'm not sure if 'big dog' is the best way to refer to your hour-old son
  • GUESS THE BABY WEIGH GAME WOO: everyone was miles off, he's 3.73kgs
  • Sarah looks smug and gives herself a round of applause that SHE, and tiny smol fragile bird, birthed that chonker of a baby
  • the video ends with a photo montage and some thank you messages to the midwives, Em, and Kurt
Bon Appetite everyone, I hope this saves you from having to watch her video.
I'm personally not mad at it, I think she was incredibly real and very raw and the footage she included wasn't polished or 'her best angles', I'd say that she 'looked' her worst but she also was very strong. I've never given birth but I have respect for every human that has, it really doesn't look easy.
I'd love for her content moving forward to follow in the same unpolished, unedited manner, but I strongly doubt that will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

cumcustard

Chatty Member
I bet he wants girlfriend Sarah back as well. You know, the one who pretended to be a different person, fun and outdoorsy. When she pretended to like the same things he liked. When he thought she loved food and had a big appetite. When he thought they could have unprotected sex because she said she was infertile.
But he wouldnt say that because then he’d look like an asshole. Imagine if Durt had said what she did about “her” body. There would be an uproar. But when it’s the other way around, it’s funny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

sissywerk

To recap last thread….

MISSING PERSONS REPORT!
Kurt Stevenson, father of one two, photographer husband of super famous Sutherland resident, CEO boss babe and cool mum, DJ Sezbot, is missing! Last seen before his second son’s birth. Tattlers are very concerned about his well-being but that has nothing to do with his whereabouts. Please send DJ Sezbot a DM if you see him and she’ll answer your most asked questions on her stories.

Last thread we were all wondering where Kurt is as he hasn’t been seen for some time on Sarah’s stories.
Sarah was in hospital but don’t worry guyzzzz it was just for THIS (gestures to Malachailatte) he wasn’t breathing or something but whatever! ✌🏼It’s fine because the nurses kindly gave Sezzy a bed after she had to endure sleeping on a noisy chair with no sunlight.
Sarah (and Manatee) were finally released from the hospital and didn’t waste any time getting down to the beach for some icy cold wind. That should fix Malaka’s breathing issues!
Poor Sez babe has been cluster feeding non stop every two hours on the dot overnight. Doesn’t this baby know our Youtube Queen needs her beauty sleep??
Focks finally got a haircut because our poor holistic princess just couldn’t deal with the hours of negotiation, bribery and meltdowns required every morning to brush it. Focks has since been missing on stories also but we did get a quick glimpse of him before the thread ended.
We still haven’t had the horror honour of watching Sez’s birth blog but she did torture treat us to a blurred glimpse of her holistic cooch.
Oh and Sarah got a haircut. She’s a cool mum now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

MLS89

Also, what's the deal with the desire to be a 'cool mum'?
Maybe try prioritising being a GOOD mum instead 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 106

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
Sarah’s day #54: Sez wants Kurt’s “Ken” body back, but he has bigger problems married to this maniac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Guys, just remember that because we liked parts of Sarah’s birth vlog doesn’t make us automatic Sarah stans who have been ‘manipulated’.
We know this was a huge money maker for her. But the birth was real, and some of us resonated with it.
I don’t believe we have to hate every single thing she does in order to post here.
And I don’t think it’s healthy to be like that either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Wafflecakes

Just noticed this comment from Brittney Lee Saunders in the Outspoken Group 😂 It was on the post with the transcript from the podcast about her wanting Kurt's Ken body back.

Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Heyah__

Chatty Member
LOL latest “podcast” Kurt literally talks about how when Sarah gets home she sucks all the fun out of the house and yells at him for only feeding fox and looking after him instead of cleaning and when he did try to clean up before she got home and she still come home and yelled at him and changed the mood in the house. No wonder Fox doesn’t like her 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

emememily

Can we PLEASE that this is Sarah we are taking about. Lets all remember the real reason why she uploaded this birth vlog is to monetise it, expolit the situation and her children for money.

Of course its "real and raw" its a woman giving birth? I bet my savings to the last dollar that there were several occasions during this birth were she was thinking "this is going to make great content".
Just as she did for Fox's birth.

This is a woman who uses her children to advertise her sponsorship and promotional content. She is also currently in the process of exploiting her son and his fucking hair cut.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

fallingtides

Nailed it 🤣🤣🤣 can a graphics tattler put Googly eyes on it ? 😬
Love it!
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 8.45.25 AM.png

Also, why did they give their not even 3 year old a TikTok e-boy haircut? Fox is an adorable kid but it's so weird seeing that cut on a small child (plus it will grow out weird, and will require more maintenance on their part which they don't seem willing to do).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Sezzle92

Seriously. If you’re craving an Easter egg this weekend then just have the damn Easter egg. I’m so sick of seeing these “healthy” version of desserts. It’s like when she hypes tropeaka bars up because they taste sooo much like Mars bars… if you want a Mars bar Sarah then have a Mars bar. Sorry it’s a random rant but had to offload it

• Heart
Reactions: 85

peridoe

VIP Member
✨️ Visiting the warehouse and both boys are snoozing ✨️

Translation: I've been left on my own with both children for long enough so I'm going to the warehouse where Kurt is working to check up on him and remind him he can't ever get away from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85