Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to defend her on the sleeping thing but I wouldn’t read too much into that, my husband sleeps in a bed with our two years old in his room and I sleep next to the four month old in the master bedroom and we are certainly not in some weird sibling sexless situation.

She’s so disconnected from that baby it’s sad, everything for the camera and no warmth at all. It’s like people who claim they are empaths usually being the most self obsessed humans around, claiming she wanted to be a mother since birth basically is a joke. I really dislike kids in general but am super loving towards my own.
I want to agree with this, my partner and I have only just consistently started sleeping in the bed together 8 months after our second baby arrived. My partner works a lot and baby waking up multiple times a night plus a 2 year old who was feeling more sensitive after his brother arrived meant we had to do what we could to get the best sleep. My partner could work better and help me more if he was actually sleeping through the night

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey, you poor pleb! If you can't get to Elements of Byron ever, just get a room spray that smells bougie. Like a bougie hotel you know? When Sarah knows she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What the duck is that? And if it’s a cake why is it hollow?
I THINK that's supposed to be the tomb of Jesus... a chocolatey, dessert interpretation. Not something I'd recreate nor want to indugle in, in the form of a sweet. Each to their own I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, you can't remember breast feeding with Fox because you barely made it passed 5 months before switching to formula and BLW, not the exclusive 11 months you keep claiming.
Also, you can't remember breast feeding with Fox because you barely made it passed 5 months before switching to formula and BLW, not the exclusive 11 months you keep claiming.

ETA some screenshots of her bs.

Ref: the third screenshot
What kind of dumbass compares and contrasts a one month old and an 11 month old who are two entirely different babies.

I can't get over the BS in this morning's stories. Either she's so stupid she's actually surprised he's feeding as much as he is. Or she just has nothing else going on in her life and is desperate to sound alive.

Does she not realise they're human? Therefore every child will be different?

Oh wait. She doesn't see them as anything more than props God made thru her.

Reactions: 35
Me too!!! And how many times does she need to say “like”?!?!?! 🤮🤮🤮
I really wish she’d pay attention to this from tattle!! She can’t say a sentence without at least one like. When my daughter was 12 I challenged her to not say like unless she was describing something that was similar to something else. Sarah speaks like a 12 year old.

Kurt "revealing" the hair cut before the dedicated vlog??🤔🤔🤔🤔
Rolled an ankle coming here to say the same! He’ll be in the poo for that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like if he has curly hair, cut it shorter. He can’t really wear a fringe. And I don’t really know why she lies. Whats the point in saying they’re sooooo busy and all she’s done is sit in the chair and organise moving, when really they went to the beach with her parents. Who cares? Just say they spent time out with her parents. Why does she have to pretend she’s been too busy to do anything?
BD2D133E-63A0-4556-B374-5412195A905F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Would love an updated weight on Malarkey please Sezzy?? Would love to know how much weight he’s put on since birth with all this feeding…. She hasn’t mentioned once going to an early childhood centre to get weighed/check up…

Reactions: 13
Plot twist, that’s Beth’s vagina and the crosses represent God being there with her through the birth and allowing her a drug free, natural water birth 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just noticed this comment from Brittney Lee Saunders in the Outspoken Group 😂 It was on the post with the transcript from the podcast about her wanting Kurt's Ken body back.

Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
😂 GIIIIRL count yourself LUCKY. You have missed months and months of her flashing her giant ham belly everyday and complaining about being TOOOO PREGNANT and SOoOOOoO much larger than with Fox and about how busy and stressed she is, and how tough Fox is and how it's going to be so hard being a boy mum of a nuuborn and a todDLAH.

She still does most of that but atleast we haven't seen her stomach in 4 weeks 😂
😂 I'm dying!! 😂
I think I'm mostly shocked because she really didn't seem to enjoy having fox so why have another one?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon that tomb cake was made by her mum.
That looks like old school Tupperware, and I doubt Sarah would let an actual Easter egg feature in one of her ‘creations’.

Reactions: 19
😂 I'm dying!! 😂
I think I'm mostly shocked because she really didn't seem to enjoy having fox so why have another one?!?!?
Fox is getting older and less cute, got to have another baby to bring in the views and the $$$

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Fox is getting older and less cute
I have been strongly feeling this too. And NO, it has nthing to do with his appearance/looks but everything to do with how theyre bringing him up and what image of him theyre projecting. Its the curation of what he appears to be which really irks me.

Coming soon to Sunee..? 🥴
also peep the new iphone box in the back. someone in the home got yet another phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.