Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she got some Botox to go along with this new look?! Her lips are looking a bit full 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 25
In case I havent said it enough today (on the last thread), I just want to pepper this thread with: GOD SHE'S SO MINDNUMBINGLY BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well she’s right about one thing she’s not a regular mum. “Regular” mums don’t click bait their sons first haircut or turn their newborns hospital visit into a pity party for themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Well she’s right about one thing she’s not a regular mum. “Regular” mums don’t click bait their sons first haircut or turn their newborns hospital visit into a pity party for themselves.
Haha yep. Regular mums don't usually get filler while breastfeeding. Hows that for bubs gut health lol

Reactions: 36
I’m sure the screenshots are here somewhere but another thing that i will never forget about the Sabi&Soul incident (besides the obvious) is how she was so adamant that SHE would never offer such BAD customer service and mocked them for calling her “babe” in one of the messages. Meanwhile her customer service replies are literally so passive aggressive, calling everyone “babe” and “girly” and mocking half her customers. Not to mention that half her products are scams to begin with
She sucks so hard i swear

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
No qualified injectionist would do Botox or filler whilst the client is breastfeeding. Unless they did maybe tHrEe or fOuR years of a degree…

also can someone fill me in on Sarah ruining Beth’s birth announcement?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's the betting she only got her hair cut because she was jealous of how much attention Fox's haircut is getting, despite encouraging that hype herself. There's no way this was planned. This was a spur of the moment FOMO hair cut to reclaim the spotlight. How sad.

And Fox looks like he has an undercut or something. Buzzed at the back and underneath but still long and flopping in his face at the front. If so they basically just cut off the problem curls at the back to get out of brushing his hair #aintnoonegottimeforthat

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To recap last thread….

MISSING PERSONS REPORT!
Kurt Stevenson, father of one two, photographer husband of super famous Sutherland resident, CEO boss babe and cool mum, DJ Sezbot, is missing! Last seen before his second son’s birth. Tattlers are very concerned about his well-being but that has nothing to do with his whereabouts. Please send DJ Sezbot a DM if you see him and she’ll answer your most asked questions on her stories.

Last thread we were all wondering where Kurt is as he hasn’t been seen for some time on Sarah’s stories.
Sarah was in hospital but don’t worry guyzzzz it was just for THIS (gestures to Malachailatte) he wasn’t breathing or something but whatever! ✌🏼It’s fine because the nurses kindly gave Sezzy a bed after she had to endure sleeping on a noisy chair with no sunlight.
Sarah (and Manatee) were finally released from the hospital and didn’t waste any time getting down to the beach for some icy cold wind. That should fix Malaka’s breathing issues!
Poor Sez babe has been cluster feeding non stop every two hours on the dot overnight. Doesn’t this baby know our Youtube Queen needs her beauty sleep??
Focks finally got a haircut because our poor holistic princess just couldn’t deal with the hours of negotiation, bribery and meltdowns required every morning to brush it. Focks has since been missing on stories also but we did get a quick glimpse of him before the thread ended.
We still haven’t had the horror honour of watching Sez’s birth blog but she did torture treat us to a blurred glimpse of her holistic cooch.
Oh and Sarah got a haircut. She’s a cool mum now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Im gonna be honest, whatever cut they gave Fox/undercut situation this is, I bleeping hate it - I fully despise any haircut where the top is suuuper long, and the rest is buzzed 🤮
As for Sarahs hair, I love a bob (have one myself) but Sarah manages to make that look crappy too with her crappy personality 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If so they basically just cut off the problem curls at the back to get out of brushing his hair #aintnoonegottimeforthat
Basically messaging to Fox that: Your curls are great when they can be paraded online and get clicks and views. But now that Malcolm is in the house, you are less important. Off with your hair. But wait! your hair cut will still be used as bait, and most definitely monetised. Don't worry, you're still important in the Sarah's Day money making machine.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
In regards to Dee, was anyone else following along when she came to the Sarah’s R*ddit page to attack people for talking about her? I don’t remember when this happened but it was around the time when she was introduced on the Sunee team. There’s a whole thread afterwards that OP called “Dee came here and started attacking us” or something like that. She claimed she was just “defending” herself but how psycho is that….we keep our posts on threads/forums that are away from Sarah’s socials so we can openly talk and not be accused of bullying but she literally searched for this tit. Probably still follows along.

P.s. nope not a cool mom haircut 😂 It’s a Karen haircut. “Let me speak to your manager” haircut lmaooo every privileged chick that I went to high school with got this haircut once they graduated. Sorry if any of u have a bob, I’m sure it’s lovely on you but it’s HILARIOUS on Sarah because she’s blonde, botoxed, stuck up, shows off rich designer tit….it’s almost like a parody 😂 anddd we know it’s just because her hair is dead. Did anyone notice her hair last week on stories when she was outside with M? It was slicked back but her hairline has receded even MORE, you could tell because there was very pale scalp showing along her hair line. As someone else said it’s the only bit of karma and I’m living for it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No qualified injectionist would do Botox or filler whilst the client is breastfeeding. Unless they did maybe tHrEe or fOuR years of a degree…

also can someone fill me in on Sarah ruining Beth’s birth announcement?
Basically before Beth announced she had given birth, Sarah insta-storied saying she was preparing food to take to her friend who just gave birth.... not hard for people to put two and two together as Sarah does not have many friends and everyone knew Beth was due similar time to her.... so basically Sarah told 1.2 million people Beth had given birth before Beth had announced anything. Some friend

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.