Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he wants girlfriend Sarah back as well. You know, the one who pretended to be a different person, fun and outdoorsy. When she pretended to like the same things he liked. When he thought she loved food and had a big appetite. When he thought they could have unprotected sex because she said she was infertile.
But he wouldnt say that because then he’d look like an asshole. Imagine if Durt had said what she did about “her” body. There would be an uproar. But when it’s the other way around, it’s funny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Imagine if Durt had said what she did about “her” body. There would be an uproar. But when it’s the other way around, it’s funny.
This! Imagine if he said "I want you to get rid of your post partum baby belly and get your abs back because I miss my girlfriend Sarah's body," he'd be cancelled in a heartbeat and rightly so. I know he's said similar at the wedding but what Sarah said is a whole other level. We're long overdue for the same criticism to apply to women who body shame men.

The more she carries on like this the more I'm convinced she wants Kurt to look and act like Brenton (because she can't have him), and that Brenton knows it hence the not-so-subtle jabs at Kurt's appearence all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a witch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.
This is unbelievable. I just can’t imagine speaking to someone like this. What a toxic relationship they have. Imagine how they speak to each other about their own bodies and each other’s bodies when they’re at home in front of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I cannot overstate the joy and relief that I feel that she is no longer pregnant. I cant believe we suffered 6+ months of seeing her belly 78 times a day. I AM SO GLAD it's been nearly a month since hambelly died a sudden death.

Remember when she'd disappear all weekend and then suddenly rememebr she hasnt spoken to her sissys or updated them in days, so she'd film herself rushing into the toilet and randomly lifting up her shirt/dress, turning sideways to front over and over to stress how biggggg and how loowwwwwww she is?? All because she had literally nothing else of consequence to say?

I am so glad that phase is over now.
Its strange how we havnt seen her shirt up and pants down since then isn't it 🤔

She is about as ReAl and RaW as her fake horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I thought that quote was a parody at first as though thats how we think the conversation would go down i cant believe they actually not only said it, but thought it was appropriate for a podcast and then even in post production still let it through?! Surely Kurt does all the PP editing and he didn't cut it, maybe he wants everyone to see how shallow and nasty Sarah is

Reactions: 49
I know we only saw little snippets of Sarah breastfeeding in yesterdays stories but the babies attachment is not correct - he is sorta suckling at the nipple and makes that smacking sound.
There is no way he can get big mouthful of milk. Could explain the cluster feeding he just doesn’t get full.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a witch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.
The way she speaks to him is disgusting. Kurt maybe has more balance to his life now, and life changes when you have children. He’s not going to be the same forever. She would not be happy about him speaking to her like this. Like Kurt said, she is often calling him asking for help with the kids after he finishes work, so how is he supposed to fit in his workouts if she’s constantly demanding that he come home. She seems like she has such controlling behaviours. I hope he stands up for himself and tells her no and goes to the gym. She must be suffocating to be in a relationship with.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know we only saw little snippets of Sarah breastfeeding in yesterdays stories but the babies attachment is not correct - he is sorta suckling at the nipple and makes that smacking sound.
There is no way he can get big mouthful of milk. Could explain the cluster feeding he just doesn’t get full.
No no no you don't understand! She has a SPECIAL latch because of her raspberry nips of steel!

(She was the same with Fox, Hardly any nipple/boob goes into the babies mouth but apparently it was ok? 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Apart from her abhorrent demands on Kurt for him to train the way she wants him to train and how happy she is when he finally does every thing she says and nothing he wants and she demands he looks a certain way he obviously doesn’t have the time or interest in right now
Reading that it’s obvious Kurt resents her and is her her bullshit pathetic attempts at “parenting” cos it’s so hard he has to come straight home and take over immediately

but apart from that

this bs about postpartum recovery

you aren’t recovering from an accident or surgery or an illness
You had a normal pregnancy and a normal birth sure if you want to put effort into being fit that’s great that’s a life style and it’s great but you aren’t recovering from some horrible experience that demands you regain your body
Your body is different and will be forever you aren’t recovering
You are living

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel like they both deserve each other to be honest… this is the same guy who wrote his vows on his wedding day to mention that he wanted a skinny bride… they’re both soooo gross🤮

Reactions: 44
I love how Kurt threw in there that the reason why he doesn't focus on his looks/body is because his priorities have changed and he puts his family/children in front of being "shredded" or having a "Ken body".

Sarah, maybe take some bleeping notes. Life is not all about the way you look. You have 2 children now. It is horrible the way she is shaming him for his appearance. Yet, the condradiction of her calling him away from the gym to.... parent?

Its clear that even their basic priorities don't even align. Remember when Kurt was in hospital/emergency with heart palpitations and Sarah went on her stories trying to rush Kurt home so she could go for a run? In Sarah's mind the way she looks/excercise comes before ANYTHING.

On that note, that conversation should be shared and spoken about on a larger scale. It is so bleeping wrong. If the shoe was on the other foot and Kurt said that to her, she would have a mental breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I agree that their conversation should be shared and discussed more. There is no way Sarah would take any of that talk from Kurt and her cult would be on him in a heartbeat. I really hope her cult will hear their words, take a step back and really reflect on what Sarah is saying to Kurt. This is how their idol talks about her husband to his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel like they both deserve each other to be honest… this is the same guy who wrote his vows on his wedding day to mention that he wanted a skinny bride… they’re both soooo gross🤮
Totally agree that it so gross to put in your vows but I strongly believe she makes him call her skinny all the time and so he thought it appropriate to put in the vows.

I can only imagine how much he has to stroke her ego every day.

Remember the Reno vlog when she said she felt so small in the bath tub because she was so SkInNy.

I truly believe Kurt is in an abusive relationship. While he has benefited from this relationship in many ways you can see that Sarah’s controlling behaviour is only getting worse and will continue to as he tries to establish himself and his own business.
My friend left a similar situation over a year ago and still dealing with the issues from that, it was not physically abusive but definitely emotionally and similar to what Sarah does there were always digs at her looks to try and make her feel insecure and try to guarantee that she wouldn’t leave and if she did to make her think no one else would want her. I know because of their religion and intertwined work they probably will never split up. It sounds like they were close to it a while ago before Sarah’s parents and the church stepped in.
I honestly just feel bad for Kurt, he is obviously being put down about his looks by those close to him and so publicly when the major reason for this is because of whatever is wrong with him, and he is too embarrassed to get the proper help (therapy) because Sarah probably laughs at the idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What I will see everytime I see anyone on social media pose like this.
This is why Emmy Lou always bends over!!! Thank you!!! Did we ever find out what her push present was btw?

No no no you don't understand! She has a SPECIAL latch because of her raspberry nips of steel!

(She was the same with Fox, Hardly any nipple/boob goes into the babies mouth but apparently it was ok? 🤷‍♀️)
I wonder if it’s fake. I’m dying to sleuth a bottle or tin of formula in the background one day. The attachment is nothing like my experience with breastfeeding. Mine were like kangaroos - the whole mouth was full of nipple and breast.

Reactions: 17
I know because of their religion and intertwined work they probably will never split up. It sounds like they were close to it a while ago before Sarah’s parents and the church stepped in.
Do you know how they stepped in? That probably explains why they see her family all the time and never see his

Reactions: 16
Apart from her abhorrent demands on Kurt for him to train the way she wants him to train and how happy she is when he finally does every thing she says and nothing he wants and she demands he looks a certain way he obviously doesn’t have the time or interest in right now
Reading that it’s obvious Kurt resents her and is her her bullshit pathetic attempts at “parenting” cos it’s so hard he has to come straight home and take over immediately

but apart from that

this bs about postpartum recovery

you aren’t recovering from an accident or surgery or an illness
You had a normal pregnancy and a normal birth sure if you want to put effort into being fit that’s great that’s a life style and it’s great but you aren’t recovering from some horrible experience that demands you regain your body
Your body is different and will be forever you aren’t recovering
You are living
Right. Your body is nourishing you allowing you to do everything you want to do and recovering from such a normal ordinary but extremely magic life event. You are strong and healthy and able to move in whatever way feels good to you, eat in whatever way fulfils you through energising your cells or filling your cup emotionally. There is no good or bad.

The post partum depletion is a lovely book talking all things minerals , hormones, rest , stress and movement
So is the first 40 days, a beautiful post partum book with some lovely traditional Chinese recipes in their too

(Check them out sarah ! Your body IS worthy)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you know how they stepped in? That probably explains why they see her family all the time and never see his
I believe they mention it somewhere but don’t go into full detail, not sure if it was a video or maybe a Insta story. If anyone remembers can you clarify. I think they also did pre marriage counselling which is pretty normal but I think it was more than that. She has completely isolated him from his family though. They had a podcast the other day talking about “being a blunt betch” and Kurt said he is good at being blunt with his friends but not so good with his family and Sarah agrees and says “yeah you’re not very good with your family but it also depends on family”.

That is such a weird thing to say?
I think it says a lot that Sarah’s 2 sister in laws are extremely close and Sarah doesn’t have anything to do with them. That speaks VOLUMES on that relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
she’s said she always wanted three surfer boys.
so probably as soon as her menstruation returns.
I’m so over Sarah giving us the narrative that she always wanted / knew she’d have three boys. She only came up with this narrative after the birth of fox, and particularly when she found out her second was a boy.

She’s very clearly disappointed at her gender reveal for Foxks that he was a boy. And before the reveal she was saying to the camera she thinks she’s having a girl.

I really think she’s had gender disappointment both times. And to compensate for that, and any future disappointment, she’s come up with this narrative that she WANTED boys all along. This way she doesn’t get the “hope you’re having a girl”, “ are you dissapointed it’s another boy”, “are you going to try again for a girl” comments that inevitably come with being a boy mum.

the fact that she didn’t do a gender reveal for mally, or share herself finding out the gender on camera says it all. She didn’t risk showing everyone her disappointment.

Gender dissapointment is a real thing, I get it although I’ve had one of each, I’m not disregarding that, but it’s just another example of her competitiveness and she can’t admit she didn’t get what she wanted, that in a sense “she lost”.
I also relish in the fact her sil Kate has had two girls, it must make Sarah so jealous. I hope her own sister has a girl too.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.