Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOOOOOO, it's largely underwhelming??
Even with all that vag bait?
PFFFFTTTT, she's over being a youtuber I think.

Reactions: 45
I must say fair play to Sarah for discussing the epidural. I really thought she was gonna try and ignore it. But she did come across fairly well with that... Although I know nothing about childbirth in all honesty haha.

I am now scared of it though 😂
Cant give her credit, everyone already knew she had an epi there was no way she could have tried to hide it so she may as well embrace it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh and the Balenciaga hoodie is straight up ugly, I don’t know who would pay thousands for something that looks like promotional material for a car shop 🤷‍♀️
She doesn't just chuck on any old hoodie from Cotton On or Bonds like a regular Mum when its a bit fresh outside, no sir. She must have the $1,500 limited edition BALENCIAGA Jumper, like any cool mum would. Duh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Ok. I hate Sarah’s. There’s no denying that. But that birth vlog was absolutely beautiful and seeing her with raw emotion at the end - you couldn’t take that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
i always love watching births and they're beautiful but the only part of that video i liked was the fact that it was a birth not because of Sarah etc. I skipped to the end because I could not handle her moaning and how slow the video was. We watched her get a back massage from Em for 20 minutes

Reactions: 17
Guys, we'll be doing the world a favour if we all click on her birth video then exit after 30 seconds. It will screw up her analytics and send a message to YouTube not to recommend the video to others. Thanks for your help! ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Okay a few things... Sarah "So low" Tilse for the entire duration of her pregnancy banged on about how low he was but in the blog she was talking about how she got the epidural because he was still so high up. Lols

Also it wouldn't be a DJSez vlog if there wasn't a glaringly obvious spelling mistake that a simple proof read would have fixed. "Reaching" not "reading"

I love birth videos but this was pretty underwhelming really. What I will say is that Kurt was an epic birth support to Sarah, very loving and encouraging and really committed to her initial birth plan encouraging her to wait a few more contractions for the epi etc. I thought he was very sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Okay a few things... Sarah "So low" Tilse for the entire duration of her pregnancy banged on about how low he was but in the blog she was talking about how she got the epidural because he was still so high up. Lols

Also it wouldn't be a DJSez vlog if there wasn't a glaringly obvious spelling mistake that a simple proof read would have fixed. "Reaching" not "reading"

I love birth videos but this was pretty underwhelming really. What I will say is that Kurt was an epic birth support to Sarah, very loving and encouraging and really committed to her initial birth plan encouraging her to wait a few more contractions for the epi etc. I thought he was very sweet.
I thought he did well too.

In her defence, I’m pretty sure I also told my partner to not touch me during labour

Reactions: 20

I agreed a million percent. Give credit where it’s due- durt was pretty amazing

Reactions: 19
I thought he did well too.

In her defence, I’m pretty sure I also told my partner to not touch me during labour
I sent mine home because he was annoying me. Then before he could sit down on the couch I ordered him to come back because there was another husband I could hear and he was wayyy more annoying. So I thought I’d rather listen mine throw out un appropriate jokes😂 unrelated but the point is labour is a funny thing lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Tattle ads always give me the best giggle - I’ve never mentioned, searched for, or suffered from hair loss/receding hair. Yet when it becomes a topic of these threads this is the ad I get…it’s a hair loss concealing and thickening spray for women😬😂

I think I got an ad for a male pattern baldness treatment when we were discussing Kurt a few threads back.

Take note Sez! This might also help cover your brown roots too! 💁‍♀️ It says “Once applied, each individual hair shaft will be up to ten times thicker and all signs of scalp will be removed.”

Also if you click on the and the how-to pic might as well be her😂…just waiting for the ‘when your hair looks like the the before shot for a hair loss product #health’ TikTok.

Ps- disclaimer that there is no shame in hair loss, but it is pretty funny that little miss holistic health princess starves and topknots herself into baldness whilst claiming to work on growing long luscious hair.
Giiirrrrrrlllll .... 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s had the epidural and is lying in bed FaceTiming with her mum & Fox….all Fox wants is to see Dad & talk to Dad😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Here we go ladies and gents:
  • I'd just like to highlight that the first line of the description is a promotion for Sunee...
  • The opening scene of Sarah in her bathroom (HER bathroom guys, it's HER house)
  • cough cough, I'm so sick with rHiNoViRuS
  • 40 seconds in and she's already mentioned praying
  • she's now trying to check the colour of her broken water to see if the baby is stressed or not.....
  • Kurt enters the scene and flashes his bald patch before staring blankly into the camera
  • her waters had a greenish tinge, meaning that the baby had pooped and she needs to get to the hospital quickly
  • Kurt awkwardly pats Sarah on the shoulders "it'll be okay", yeah for you.... you don't have to squeeze a baby out ur vag
  • Kurt is told to go and shave: PRIORITIES
  • Kurt hands over the push present. I stg if its that Balenciaga hoodie I'll screech (you can't really tell on video)
  • LEAVING FOR THE HOSPITAL: CUE JESUS MUSIC
  • Sarah talks about wanting a natural birth and wishes she could have gone to 8cm at home
  • In the hospital, her sister and Kurt with her, contractions are coming steadily every 5 minutes or so
  • Kurt does a peace sign and duck lips at the camera "we're here bitchezz", I, the viewer, has thrown up in her mouth
  • Sarah is having a sad time because her birth plan has to change and she has been recommended to avoid certain things
  • As much as she tries not to show it, personally, I can see that she's holding a lot of trauma from Fox's birth
  • the push present WAS the Balenciaga hoodie... "at least I look like a boujiee boss, with my push present" as she sits on the hospital floor
  • Sarah talks about how she's going about this labour differently from her's with Fox. She's totally checking out and getting in the zone and not making any noise or movement to conserve her energy
  • ALTERNATIVE THEORY: she just really doesn't wanna talk to Kurt
  • She started to experience back pain so she got some heat packs and a massage from Kurt and Em
  • they've now been in the hospital for three hours
  • she writes that being in the bathroom triggered the trauma from her birth with Fox and sitting on the toilet made her contractions worse
  • now we're out of the bathroom and the TENS machine has been slapped on, says she's been liking it this time around
  • doesn't really want to get her dilation checked in case it's discouraging
  • combs are in the hands and she said it's helping with pain management
  • lowkey looks like a death eater in that massive black hoodie
  • after another hour Sarah was only 5cms dilated, with her contractions getting very intense and painful
  • "fear, memories, and trauma from my first labour started to overcome me and my mind. I couldn't help but reflect on the pain of my last experience. I started discussing the possibility of an epidural."
  • her team encourages her to just wait a bit longer and get through a few more contractions
  • "I feel so alone in my body" "I can't do this anymore"
  • Said that she wanted a natural birth but that if the pain was too much to handle, she would be open to an epidural
  • another hour on and Sarah is 6 cms dilated and is on the gas for pain
  • "How are you feeling Sare bear?"... no response...
  • someone needs to count how many times Kurt says "bubba" when referring to his wife
  • Kurt is giving her a rub on the back "don't touch me"
  • Jesus music is still blasting
  • "my body started spontaneously bearing down. I was checked again and we discovered the baby was posterior (spine to spine) and was trying to turn"
  • it was at this point that Sarah requested an epidural
  • cut scene to a much calmer environment
  • Sarah is given the option to pull the baby out herself and is very emotional about it
  • They're face timing Sarah's mum and Fox. Fox asks to see Kurt (LMAO)
  • cut to 10cms dilated and we're ready to push
  • baby is dropping his heart rate while Sarah is pushing, similar to fox
  • lots of very strong pushes and Sarah can reach down to feel the top of Baby's head, and then gets very emotional
  • Kurt is also crying "duck sakes, not another one that I have to look after and parent on my own"
  • there is a LOT of hamgina being flashed to the camera, this video will for sure be taken down
  • some more final pushes and baby is out! Sarah delivers him and brings him up to her chest herself (ofc with help)
  • Kurt cuts the cord
  • Kurt, I'm not sure if 'big dog' is the best way to refer to your hour-old son
  • GUESS THE BABY WEIGH GAME WOO: everyone was miles off, he's 3.73kgs
  • Sarah looks smug and gives herself a round of applause that SHE, and tiny smol fragile bird, birthed that chonker of a baby
  • the video ends with a photo montage and some thank you messages to the midwives, Em, and Kurt
Bon Appetite everyone, I hope this saves you from having to watch her video.
I'm personally not mad at it, I think she was incredibly real and very raw and the footage she included wasn't polished or 'her best angles', I'd say that she 'looked' her worst but she also was very strong. I've never given birth but I have respect for every human that has, it really doesn't look easy.
I'd love for her content moving forward to follow in the same unpolished, unedited manner, but I strongly doubt that will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
  • They're face timing Sarah's mum and Fox. Fox asks to see Kurt (LMAO)
  • there is a LOT of hamgina being flashed to the camera, this video will for sure be taken down
You're an angel for the whole recap - thank you. I gotta say: 1. hamgina sent me. 2. Love that Fox never wanted a bar of DJ SEZBOT even before Malcolm got here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Poor kid tit himself at birth seeing who his mother was

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.