Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously. If you’re craving an Easter egg this weekend then just have the damn Easter egg. I’m so sick of seeing these “healthy” version of desserts. It’s like when she hypes tropeaka bars up because they taste sooo much like Mars bars… if you want a Mars bar Sarah then have a Mars bar. Sorry it’s a random rant but had to offload it

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Well at least this time her Easter recipe went up a little bit more in advance, and not on the day like last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably because someone on her team was posting it.
She cant save herself. This looks like one of those things that doesnt need a recipe. Mel vegan chocolate and coconut oil/cream and pour into moulds and fill with roecky road things of your choice.

Google will give you a 100 recipes for this, for free. She's so hopeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
do you know where she mentioned that?? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say that before. And yeah I grew up Christian and she definitely didn’t start doing anything until after fox born
Before Fox was born, in their her previous apartment, she had a big white shell cross by her TV. She said at that time, that people were asking about her religion and believes seeing the cross, and she said she just didn't want to talk about it.
Also her sister said she was the black sheep, the only one in the family who didn't like religion. So basically she went from not wanting to pronounce herself about it, to write "God is good" in every bleeping post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
She cant save herself. This looks like one of those things that doesnt need a recipe. Mel vegan chocolate and coconut oil/cream and pour into moulds and fill with roecky road things of your choice.

Yep half the ‘recipes’ aren’t really recipes at all - like her homemade muesli. Bish please, a tray full of oats, nuts and raisins covered in honey does not equal a recipe OR make you a 💫 FoOdiE💫 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Honestly it took me back to when I was 9 and first developed an interest in ‘chocolate making’ (ie pouring melted chocolate into seasonal molds).

Sarah’s only just discovered this concept at age 47 29, and even then she’s done the 9year old version, nothing about using a double boiler/ bain-marie, tempering, use of coverture chocolate, choosing the % cocoa to match the toppings, etc. Ya know, things you might expect a FoOdIe who is shilling this bullshit on a paid app to include.

Yet another fail from Sarah, who btw, if she made, ate, and uploaded this recipe all in one day still shows remarkable, and typical, disorganisation.

Reactions: 38
Is paying for these to pop up for people who don’t follow you not the cringiest thing you’ve ever seen?
That is actually horrific. Putting her child in sponsored posts going who know where to sell stuff.

Reactions: 27
Before Fox was born, in their her previous apartment, she had a big white shell cross by her TV. She said at that time, that people were asking about her religion and believes seeing the cross, and she said she just didn't want to talk about it.
That cross is so bleeping ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously. If you’re craving an Easter egg this weekend then just have the damn Easter egg. I’m so sick of seeing these “healthy” version of desserts. It’s like when she hypes tropeaka bars up because they taste sooo much like Mars bars… if you want a Mars bar Sarah then have a Mars bar. Sorry it’s a random rant but had to offload it
Same girl!! I am watching what I eat to lose the lokckdown weight but didn't do the whole clean the house out of every bad food and temptations because everything in moderation is okay and you need to be able to trust yourself around food or it becomes unhealthy. I cannot stand low calore imitation bars as they never taste the same, are triple the price and teenie tiny. I would rather have smaller versions of the proper thing and enjoy it when I want. I am trying to step away from the good and bad food. The only bad food is stuff that is out of date, I'm allergic too or I just don't like!

Reactions: 24
Me too!!! And how many times does she need to say “like”?!?!?! 🤮🤮🤮
She reminds me of a desperate 8 year old Lisa trying to fit in with the cool crowd.

1650037519603.png

But unlike Lisa, Sezzy has no substance, personality, or character. She is always attempting to be relatable, but sadly never is.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
ok so i guess i haven't watched her videos for ages but now she has another baby?! and keeps mentioning god?!! what did i miss!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ok so i guess i haven't watched her videos for ages but now she has another baby?! and keeps mentioning god?!! what did i miss!
😂 GIIIIRL count yourself LUCKY. You have missed months and months of her flashing her giant ham belly everyday and complaining about being TOOOO PREGNANT and SOoOOOoO much larger than with Fox and about how busy and stressed she is, and how tough Fox is and how it's going to be so hard being a boy mum of a nuuborn and a todDLAH.

She still does most of that but atleast we haven't seen her stomach in 4 weeks 😂

Reactions: 37
Durt just showed Focks' hair. It's not a flattering photo. Cue Sezzy demanding he take it down in 3, 2, 1.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Durt just showed Focks' hair. It's not a flattering photo. Cue Sezzy demanding he take it down in 3, 2, 1.
Yup. It's gone now. Honestly, even under the hat you can tell the haircut is terrible. They shouldn't have shaved the sides down so much and taken more off the top, imo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.