Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how or why someone who was born to be a mum forgets that all newborns so is sleep and feed?

It doesn't take having a literal baby to "workout" that that's how they operate??

What is she expecting of this one month old? And what's this constant comparison with fox at 11 months. Fox at his current age. Fox as a toddlah. duck. She's so dull!!

Why is she behaving like a grownass idiot on her stories today? This is boring andwe've heard this same spiel "all he wants to do is eat! Cluster feeding blah blah. I live in this chair blah blah"

Sis is out here delivering this news like she's the first woman to ever experience giving birth. Like guyssss do you know how much they feed?

Shut up girl, women have been doing this job since the beginning of time. You're not special. This is boring Sarah! And no, repeating it once every week doesn't make it "news".

Get over yourself. You were born to do this with your raspberry nips of steel remember? Now stfu.

View attachment 1197544

View attachment 1197546
Still manages the slick hair, even with the bob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they lie awake worried at night about what they’re going to do in 10 years time for income? Like I doubt they’ve got super or anything. And yes, I realise she’s made a truckload of cash - but she’s also spent a hell of a lot and has proven that she has absolutely zero ability to work hard and follow through with businesses. I don’t think Whitefox sponsorships are going to last, Sunee was a massive flop, no-one is buying fitness ebooks. I don’t see the podcast studio working because they’ll only produce podcasts for their little insular group of dodgy quacks and anti vaxxers.

So many people are waking up to her bullshit now. She’s Ashy Bines 2.0. A few years ago I wouldn’t have though Ashy would ever had to worry about finances but literally everyone was speculating that she sold her house for the money boost
I don't want to give her ideas because 👋 #motheroftheyear but I feel as though it will be a pilates/women's 'wellbeing' franchise type centres/gyms etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nailed it 🤣🤣🤣 can a graphics tattler put Googly eyes on it ? 😬
Love it!
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 8.45.25 AM.png

Also, why did they give their not even 3 year old a TikTok e-boy haircut? Fox is an adorable kid but it's so weird seeing that cut on a small child (plus it will grow out weird, and will require more maintenance on their part which they don't seem willing to do).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
It's the real sticks that DjSezBot went outside to pick up from her dog's poop-runway and then she's gone and put them in her cake.

I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am still shocked that she posted this photo of herself. Terrible photo (but great avatar for someone who needs a new one)!!

FEBC08FD-0CFD-4AE1-AECC-4EDE2B42B191_1_201_a.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just registered after lurking for some time.
I really need to know if anyone has established what health problem her baby has? Considering the consultant suggested she end her pregnancy!? Mkat looks absolutely fine? (Which is great of course) I’m just kind pissed that she made a pretty big deal out of it and now are we just ignoring it? I know she would click bait anything so I can’t say I’d be I surprised if he is completely healthy!
I’m also still wondering about this 🤔

Reactions: 10
My kid has that haircut - but he’s 14 and trying to copy his favourite YouTubers lol. It drives me insane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously she read on here our predictions about what she will return to stories with. And she wants to be speshulllll and prove us wrong so today she talked about.... MOULD.
SCINTILLATING!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg her stories, can she be any more self centred and tone deaf? She’s complaining about the floods effect on HER?

Sarah, people lost EVERYTHING, and could of really benefited from you using your platform to raise awareness and share links, but instead you remained silent. And now, you’re finally bringing it up, purely to complain about having to check your multi million dollar house for mould

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.