Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why the hell does she find the need to film herself eating? Could she not have eaten then filmed or vice versa?!

Reactions: 24
Plus the so called WeRk Sarah is doing doesn’t come even remotely close to what anyone considers work.

(case in point, the ‘content’ she just made of her literally filming herself eating lunch is considered work to Sarah)

Reactions: 27
Called it that they were filming HoG content. So predictable. Also love that Sarah dressed up "professionally" for a meeting with Madi in her own house. She's so tryhard it's tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hey Sarah can you post the DM that was sent to you? Pretty sure it’s gonna be a screenshot from here. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 52
why the hell does she find the need to film herself eating? Could she not have eaten then filmed or vice versa?!

I think someone made a comment of the fact that we never see her eat or drink the things she promotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Find yourself a guy who looks at you the way The Sez looks at herself in a camera. 😍🥰❤
That jacket and her hair age her 20 years 🤣

This foul soup/pasta with chicken and veggies must be so soggy since she’s swallowing it without chewing. Reminds me of those cheap dog food cans that have gelatine in them. 🤮
Is that not just a bowl of tuna? 🤢why is it pink?

Why does she ALWAYS stand like she's got a rod up her veejayjay?

View attachment 1187967

Are we liking this bob on the side? (tosses all her hair to the right side) Or uh, are we doing a middle part? (proceeds to toss all her hair to the left side)... :unsure:

Looks like she missed the part in preschool where they were explaining the basics of proprioception.

That food looks like muck but at least she's eating something other than a turd smoothie.

Love that part about someone coming at her :LOL::LOL::LOL: So reading comments on tattle is someone coming at you eh, Sez?

This is part 2 of her bougeegan style.
Gotta have a thigh gap! Or maybe she just got off a horse 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Its just so her ads dont stick out like a sore thumb, which they do anyway.
It's a random chat so she can sEgUe into the ad she was really there to post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
When I fell pregnant I swapped one of my daily coffees for Tropukea Chai. I'm absolutely AdDiCtEd to it (and so is Kurt!) which is why you have never, not once, seen me (or Kurt!) drink it during my entire pregnancy nor any time since the birth of my precious Malarkey. ☕🤑
Screenshot_20220412-180146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Sarah's Day #54: No mat leave, Im too controlling. Exploit both kids, keep Sarah's Day Inc rolling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
I will never understand her buying those teeth then not getting a refund. Why doesn’t she run that dentist out of business instead of Sabi & soul?
A1ECC9EF-3984-45FA-BB12-39164E3C5480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
From her latest post: (P.s you’ll see Foxys full haircut transformation on YouTube! He’s very excited to show you)

Normal people: haircut
Sarah: FuLL hAirCuT tRanSfOrmATiOn

Pretty sure Fox is just excited to be outdoors and wanting his mum's attention. NOT excited to show off his terrible botched haircut on yuuchoob.
Stop making your children props in your constantly exploitative, inscrupulous money making schemes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Anyone listened that can give us a lowdown?
Sorry I was coming back to write something, but my kids woke up for the day and I’ve been busy with them 😁 something the Sez couldn’t relate to.

They spoke about influencers monetising their lives but how mummy bloggers pretty much share the child’s life from the moment they pee on the stick, they have then continued on to say how Sarah took it a step further by click baiting her 3 year old sons hair, and documenting his first hair cut.

They laughed about Sarah sharing a photo of her new hair cut and how people were commenting saying how they wanted to see Fox’s haircut not hers 🤣 talking about how she keeps sharing little snaps and quickly deleting them.

Sorry - is anyone else able to finish this or write it better? I’ve been trying to do it all day, but my kids are extra needy today 😬 otherwise I can try again once I get them down to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry I was coming back to write something, but my kids woke up for the day and I’ve been busy with them 😁 something the Sez couldn’t relate to.

They spoke about influencers monetising their lives but how mummy bloggers pretty much share the child’s life from the moment they pee on the stick, they have then continued on to say how Sarah took it a step further by click baiting her 3 year old sons hair, and documenting his first hair cut.

They laughed about Sarah sharing a photo of her new hair cut and how people were commenting saying how they wanted to see Fox’s haircut not hers 🤣 talking about how she keeps sharing little snaps and quickly deleting them.

Sorry - is anyone else able to finish this or write it better? I’ve been trying to do it all day, but my kids are extra needy today 😬 otherwise I can try again once I get them down to bed
That they laughed at her haircut post comments all asking about Fox had me laughing so hard!
Thank you for this 💜
Please be with your kids, especially if they're having a needy day. Please put being with your children above my need for guilty entertainment hahaha
Like you said, this is something The Sez would never understand.

Reactions: 17
Haha ffs. She does my fuckin head in. I have 5 and a half week old baby, a 10 yr old and 9 yr old on school holidays. Baby has covid, I have covid and guess what....im not on maternity leave.... im still working. I manage a wedding venue and there was no way i could take this year off after 2 years worth of catch up on weddings....but guess what that's my choice, I don't whinge about it. Sure im tired and my husband works Monday to Friday 10hr days but duck we make it work because thats the decision we made. Yes im working from home and I pick my hours but i still have responabilites to my couples and vendors. This witch has no idea on real life. Shut up!

Sorry for the rant but duck shes annoying.
I feel better now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Haha ffs. She does my fuckin head in. I have 5 and a half week old baby, a 10 yr old and 9 yr old on school holidays. Baby has covid, I have covid and guess what....im not on maternity leave.... im still working. I manage a wedding venue and there was no way i could take this year off after 2 years worth of catch up on weddings....but guess what that's my choice, I don't whinge about it. Sure im tired and my husband works Monday to Friday 10hr days but duck we make it work because thats the decision we made. Yes im working from home and I pick my hours but i still have responabilites to my couples and vendors. This witch has no idea on real life. Shut up!

Sorry for the rant but duck shes annoying.
I feel better now 🤣
Let it out girlfriend! You are AMAZING! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Elsa’s wholesome life is pregnant again too - can’t wait to see her handle it 1000% better than “Sezzy” even if she does struggle a bit. She openly admitted to struggling a bit with the transition into motherhood but in a genuinely relatable way, not in a “I hate my child” kind of way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Let it out girlfriend! You are AMAZING! ❤

🤣 thank you!
It just shits me.
Im no more amazing than anyone else who is living their life and juggling real life responsibilities.
I just can't imagine being so absorbed in my own life that I have no realisation of what's actually going on in the world.

Oh and Sarah when u read this... I also had spd, an induction, a super fast labour drug free and I formula feed my baby. Your no better than me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.