Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked a few pages back how long before we get money maker #3. I say she falls pregnant again in 1-1.5 years. She'll probably want to have the next one asap, so they're close in age to #2. Plus, she doesn't have to wait to get married before falling pregnant this time around.
she’s said she always wanted three surfer boys.
so probably as soon as her menstruation returns.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes she gave birth at Sutherland public hospital, with all her money and the “health” condition of the baby I would think she could have gone private to get the best care considering money is no issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
You would hope that someone who can easily afford private health care would access the private system and not overload the public system so that beds, private rooms and staff are available for those who need to access the public system.

Reactions: 18
Geeze Sarah youre not even pretending you don't read here now 🤣🤣 check the poopy bloom plug.

Someone earlier asked about Kurt's involvement in Sunee. Wasn't it in his bio for a while he was like managing director or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone asked a few pages back how long before we get money maker #3. I say she falls pregnant again in 1-1.5 years. She'll probably want to have the next one asap, so they're close in age to #2. Plus, she doesn't have to wait to get married before falling pregnant this time around.
My bet is she will fall pregnant within the next 6 months,her "project comeback" content will go down like a lead balloon due to the fact that people are over it. She will realise the only reason why people watch her anymore are because of her children and will go on a downhill spiral.

She will be on that pilates machine in her pilates room with that turkey baster making baby money maker #3 in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Said it a couple of pages back and I’ll say it again - that haircut screams bogan brat. Poor Focks.

Good morning Sezzzie!
HA!
“OnE oF tHe MaiN QuEsTiOnS I gEt-“
Translation: “I read on Tattle-”

Also, Sarah just be honest and say you shill poopy bloom for profit. Because telling people you take it for ‘skin, digestion and gut health’ is not a good selling point. Your skin is bleeping pallid and grey; and you’re constantly complaining that your digestion is whack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You would hope that someone who can easily afford private health care would access the private system and not overload the public system so that beds, private rooms and staff are available for those who need to access the public system.
Everyone has the right to use the public health care system that we all pay for via the Medicare levy. Public hospitals provide care that is equivalent, if not better, than private hospitals. They sometimes offer services or treatments that you can’t find elsewhere. She’s not using a bed that would otherwise have gone to someone else, that’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Guys she deleted the video she accidentally took of fox with his hair cut in her stories lol 😂. I went back to look and it’s gone. Girlfriend is sooooo calculated. She forgot that she’s waiting for her vlog to show us his new ‘do and had to delete the stories 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Use a scoop 🤢

also, Sarah might have millions and millions of dollars but she, like everyone else, has the right to use public hospitals. Especially if Metamucil has a condition, public hospitals are generally better equipped for complications.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Oh my god she really did forget about the hair thing 😂 and it wasn’t brushed or styled so the reveal wasn’t even with the hair looking good. Oh dear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way she speaks to Fox and the faces she makes about him in her latest stories are so depressing. She is so unworthy to be a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Unpopular opinion, but I think it would’ve looked better buzzed all over. 😬

Sorry for blurry AF quality. View attachment 1182984View attachment 1182985
This is so ridiculous. If there is any truth to what she said the other day (for the first time ever) that touching the hair is a sensory issue...then this haircut is completely counter productive.

They will need to brush this and put it in a man bun to keep it out of his eyes. The 2 things she said he wouldn't let them do. They are such morons.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.