Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she speaks to him is disgusting. Kurt maybe has more balance to his life now, and life changes when you have children. He’s not going to be the same forever. She would not be happy about him speaking to her like this. Like Kurt said, she is often calling him asking for help with the kids after he finishes work, so how is he supposed to fit in his workouts if she’s constantly demanding that he come home. She seems like she has such controlling behaviours. I hope he stands up for himself and tells her no and goes to the gym. She must be suffocating to be in a relationship with.
And who can forget the day he was in the ER and all she did was complain about him hurrying home so SHE could work out. Selfish witch.

No no no you don't understand! She has a SPECIAL latch because of her raspberry nips of steel!

(She was the same with Fox, Hardly any nipple/boob goes into the babies mouth but apparently it was ok? 🤷‍♀️)
Guys, we’re forgetting she’s an anomaly with breastfeeding. We’ll never understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t her latest ebook all about loving your body and not working out for the way you look and not obsessing over it. Now she’s saying that kurt needs to change how he looks and they can do it together so she can rid of her pregnancy body. How do her stans not see this

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lets just call it: she wants Kurt to have a Ken body so it looks good on her socials. Next project will probably be fixing his hair.
Lets not forget she did fix his teeth for him.

All for the aEsTheTiC.

What shits me is how they think exposing these aspects of themselves via a casual chat masqueraing as a podcast -- the shallowness, the ease with which they curate their lives, the lies they pile upon lies -- doesnt strike them as counterproductive in the long run?

I thought this when Sarah yammered on for at least a month after she revelaed her pregnancy, how she hid her pregnancy, and showed off her tricks over and over and over. I dont know about anyone else but that instantly made me think, okay if she can manipulate her body such that a pregnant belly can almost disappear, then surely I cant believe her body looks the way it does on any other given day.

Do more people not see this?? She's constantly telling us she's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
If Sarah wants Kurt to have a ken body then is she going to feed him?
I think about this ALL THE TIME. I know someone who tries to feed people crazy amounts so that they can be the skinniest. I wonder if keeping Kurt unwell is also a control thing for Sarah. Purely physically, Sarah has never had a balanced physique, or a physique congruent with her training schedule. I continue to believe she has BED...She can shred her abs and that's it. (In this situation I feel it's appropriate to bring this up as she is a fitness influencer and most of her rhetoric is about this stuff) Kurt has been able to keep body fat low and maintain muscle and definition from functional tasks during his adult life in such a way that didn't require him to sacrifice much. It seems like at the time, training as often as he did was normal for a martial artist at his level? Sarah could never and she knows that. There's probably a lot of resentment there. You need to be hot so I can keep playing house on the internet, but not hotter than me. She's never been a catch and she knows that.

I appreciate that Kurt understands that going to the gym is separate from personality or purpose. I feel like this might be new. It was nice to hear him say, well duh. I'm not a carpenter anymore? Sarah's comments also say a lot about her fear of his independence. She wants to monitor him at the gym. He doesn't see his body as his worth and doesn't seem to be trying to go "back" to anything. I imagine that this might be one of the main catalysts of his disillusion or awareness of Sarah's tit.

To reference the above posts about him having to praise her with problematic phrases, when they lived in their apartment Sarah spent like 3 whole minutes of a vlog massaging greens with tuna and sardines or something crazy like that, and all the while going ON and ON about her MASSIVE appetite, prompting Kurt to say the same thing. You can see him in the background doing his own tit and realize she's waiting for a response like...yeah, she's...got a huge appetite..!??

I hope that Kurt standing up for himself on the podcast indicates his readiness to speak to a family member for help if she hasn't already.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think her food is just hot but then couldn't see steam so who knows. Poor Kurt, no privacy , always storying . Such an intrusion of privacy

Speaking of intrusion of privacy I'm shocked she put up her midwife's face to 1.5million people and distinguishable features. Surely there would have to of been consent there to share video . I'm just shocked she didn't give the courtesy of protecting her midwife's identity, even by blurring her.
It’s actually not legal to film NSW Health staff - you could report Sarah’s video to them and potentially get it taken down 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sarah; “Seeing Kurt struggle with his health and “SiBo” is really hard for me because I care about him so much and just want him to be healthy again and feel good”

Also Sarah: *Constantly body shames him* and says she wants her “boyfriends body back”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
you could report Sarah’s video to them and potentially get it taken down 😉

So she could then film a story crying about how it got taken down and she is heartbroken because her and Focean used to watch it every single week (because they couldn't watch it off her harddrive?) so that a stan contacts google to get it put back?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she could then film a story crying about how it got taken down and she is heartbroken because her and Focean used to watch it every single week (because they couldn't watch it off her harddrive?) so that a stan contacts google to get it put back?
I actually am trying to hunt down the thread on that reaction. I was like "youre disgusting!" but i wanted to se other peoples reactions when she lost the plot and then it came back again. is it on GG?

Reactions: 5
Sarah’s day #54: Sez wants Kurt’s “Ken” body back, but he has bigger problems married to this maniac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Sarahs Day #54: Sezzy drinks diet coke and red bull but tells her husband that she was a Ken body back. #realandraw

Reactions: 11
I don't necessarily find anything wrong with a husband coming home straight after work because his wife needs help instead of having a stopover at the gym. Those baby days can get very long and hard. BUT - Two important points here - Sarah has access to help and refuses to use it. Many mums don't!
Also, if you are going to ask that of him Sez, you need to understand that there are consequences to that request - One is that he definitely won't be able to maintain his physique. Something has to give, but she can't accept that!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I screenshot this because I agree, that latch is offffff.
But it's perfect for old steel raspberry nips, even all the midwives and Doctors told her she was perfect at breastfeeding ...sigh :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m so over Sarah giving us the narrative that she always wanted / knew she’d have three boys. She only came up with this narrative after the birth of fox, and particularly when she found out her second was a boy.

She’s very clearly disappointed at her gender reveal for Foxks that he was a boy. And before the reveal she was saying to the camera she thinks she’s having a girl.

I really think she’s had gender disappointment both times. And to compensate for that, and any future disappointment, she’s come up with this narrative that she WANTED boys all along. This way she doesn’t get the “hope you’re having a girl”, “ are you dissapointed it’s another boy”, “are you going to try again for a girl” comments that inevitably come with being a boy mum.

the fact that she didn’t do a gender reveal for mally, or share herself finding out the gender on camera says it all. She didn’t risk showing everyone her disappointment.

Gender dissapointment is a real thing, I get it although I’ve had one of each, I’m not disregarding that, but it’s just another example of her competitiveness and she can’t admit she didn’t get what she wanted, that in a sense “she lost”.
I also relish in the fact her sil Kate has had two girls, it must make Sarah so jealous. I hope her own sister has a girl too.
100% she has gender disappointment but would never admit that. Not long ago Kurt mentioned on their podcast that Sarah DESPERATELY wants a girl and she was quickly denying it like he said something offensive.

Reactions: 43
100% she has gender disappointment but would never admit that. Not long ago Kurt mentioned on their podcast that Sarah DESPERATELY wants a girl and she was quickly denying it like he said something offensive.
I’m just stressing for her any potential future daughter in laws (or son in laws, ect…) … she would genuinely be the mother in law from hell.

Also if focks, manatee and co do have kids, they’re all 100% going to prefer their other grandparents. I can imagine them all dreading having to do Christmas with the sugar free, gluten free, dairy tilse house hold and begging to leave early

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone else noticed cOstAl nAtiVeS was such a hit, it’s already discounted? What, like two months later?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
If they already had problems before marriage then this ring on the finger does not fix anything. Maybe that is why Kurt didn't want another child so soon because again... Having a child does not fix anything and they already had problems. It only adds to the problem if the problem is already there and with them it seems to be the case.

So Sarah is deseperately trying to fix their relationship or keep it going with such things and it does not fix anything. She is so full of herself that she thinks she knows what he wants and how, but her total disregard of Kurts wishes only pushes him away eventually.

Christian people get divorced too you know! Some day Kurt will have enough of this manipulation and leave.

Reactions: 34
I’m just stressing for her any potential future daughter in laws (or son in laws, ect…) … she would genuinely be the mother in law from hell.

Also if focks, manatee and co do have kids, they’re all 100% going to prefer their other grandparents. I can imagine them all dreading having to do Christmas with the sugar free, gluten free, dairy tilse house hold and begging to leave early
She is also a tit daughter in law, alienating her husband. I bet his family were encouraging the breakup because they were trying to save their shell of a son/brother so that’s why she has resentment toward them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.