Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTH

Apparently, M is going through phases where he just wants to be held...

Mmm, I think it's called being an infant. She is genuinely baffled by her child's needs.

"So much for maternity leave"

Listen dipshit, you've had plenty of time to ensure processes were put in place and you did not attend to it. Your lack of maternity leave is your own doing!

She is now organising tiles and delivery... I hate to break it to Sezzy girl but no tiler will be installing those tiles so soon after easter. They are not freeing up their schedule while waiting for her command. I can't with her. She lives in a bubble.

"I need four more hands, a life assistant, and like 7 more hours in the day"

No. You need to be more organised, prioritise, and deal with your disordered eating and narcissism. No further enlightenment is necessary.

Why is she always eating in front of the camera now?

I reckon she was so busy cause she had several pages of tattle to catch up on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

anonanon1818

Speaking of poopy bloom, Sarah hasn't shilled it in absolutely ages (probably because it's not recommended during pregnancy or while breast feeding).
Today I actually found a canister of poopy bloom at the back of my pantry from the old days back when I was under scumbellina's influence (a bad time, don't recommend, I feel like most of us can understand, moving on). Not only does it taste like shit, but it's also now solidified into one rock-like formation and if I wanted to start drinking it, I think I'd need to bust out the pickaxe and jackhammer to get any of it out of the container!

I have no idea how she markets it as tasting like 'raspberry cordial' when in reality it has the same taste AND texture as the crust in that one glass that the dishwasher managed to eject all the debris from last night's dinner into. I noticed absolutely 0 difference in myself, except for the fact that my bank account took a hit, and as an 18-year-old (when I bought it) $172 on POWDERED VEGETABLES is not an intelligent financial move. Going through my emails and realising I spend that money on a product of hers is making me quite angry, to be honest.

I kind of want to chuck it into the blender and do an actual consistent trial of the product, I mean it's laying around and I've got nothing better to do with it. I'll let you all know if I magically get a 6 pack, or if I give birth to a son called Dingo River who starts hating me even though I'm obviously gods gift to mankind. Oh lord. it's happening already. the sezz effect!!! I haven't even taken any yet and poopy bloom is in the other room!

My hypothesis is that when taking poopy bloom consistently over a 30 day period, changes will be seen in the amount of product left in the canister. I will report back if anything groundbreaking or unexpected happens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Mel.6

Okay and??
I’m not sure why this comment is relevant. You birthed without an epidural 👏🏼👏🏼 Posterior babies are painful, your comment just screams yOu doNT nEeD oNe, when there’s nothing wrong with getting one.
But I don't think that's what this user was saying at all. No one cares that sez got an epidural like literally no one. Well except sez.

This user seems to be highlighting that sez used the fact he was posterior as an EXCUSE to get one. She's still negatively framing the epidural. She made it sound like it was a must because he was posterior. The epidural was needed because she needed it. She doesn't have to justify it like she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Sooooo, coming up this week on The Sezzy's Day Inc Channel:
- A boat day
- Fox the pro drummer
- A PP special reformer workout

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Okay a few things... Sarah "So low" Tilse for the entire duration of her pregnancy banged on about how low he was but in the blog she was talking about how she got the epidural because he was still so high up. Lols

Also it wouldn't be a DJSez vlog if there wasn't a glaringly obvious spelling mistake that a simple proof read would have fixed. "Reaching" not "reading"

I love birth videos but this was pretty underwhelming really. What I will say is that Kurt was an epic birth support to Sarah, very loving and encouraging and really committed to her initial birth plan encouraging her to wait a few more contractions for the epi etc. I thought he was very sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I swear Fox never wore a hat the entire summer and now he’s wearing one every day so they can clickbait his haircut. It’s disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

cumcustard

Chatty Member
I will never understand her buying those teeth then not getting a refund. Why doesn’t she run that dentist out of business instead of Sabi & soul?
A1ECC9EF-3984-45FA-BB12-39164E3C5480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

jllns90

I’m sure the screenshots are here somewhere but another thing that i will never forget about the Sabi&Soul incident (besides the obvious) is how she was so adamant that SHE would never offer such BAD customer service and mocked them for calling her “babe” in one of the messages. Meanwhile her customer service replies are literally so passive aggressive, calling everyone “babe” and “girly” and mocking half her customers. Not to mention that half her products are scams to begin with
She sucks so hard i swear

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

emememily

Her definition of ASMR is making as much fucking noise as humanly possible, and it makes me irrationally annoyed.

How utterly miserable would it be to live with her.

Kurt: "what is that, why are you making so much noise its 6am, Fucks and Cacao are asleep"
Sarah: "Shut up Kurt, I'm doing my ASMR morning routine!!"

Its not just grabbing a drink from the fridge, no. It's her 💫ASMR MORNING ROUTINE💫.

If you use that in your vocabulary at any point in your life, congratulations you are a flog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Kmm567

Guys she deleted the video she accidentally took of fox with his hair cut in her stories lol 😂. I went back to look and it’s gone. Girlfriend is sooooo calculated. She forgot that she’s waiting for her vlog to show us his new ‘do and had to delete the stories 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Flexicon

When I fell pregnant I swapped one of my daily coffees for Tropukea Chai. I'm absolutely AdDiCtEd to it (and so is Kurt!) which is why you have never, not once, seen me (or Kurt!) drink it during my entire pregnancy nor any time since the birth of my precious Malarkey. ☕🤑
Screenshot_20220412-180146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

recoveryqueen

The moment she said “don’t touch me” to Kurt when she was happily being massaged by Em… he looked so gutted

• Sad
  • Wow

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Lets just call it: she wants Kurt to have a Ken body so it looks good on her socials. Next project will probably be fixing his hair.
Lets not forget she did fix his teeth for him.

All for the aEsTheTiC.

What shits me is how they think exposing these aspects of themselves via a casual chat masqueraing as a podcast -- the shallowness, the ease with which they curate their lives, the lies they pile upon lies -- doesnt strike them as counterproductive in the long run?

I thought this when Sarah yammered on for at least a month after she revelaed her pregnancy, how she hid her pregnancy, and showed off her tricks over and over and over. I dont know about anyone else but that instantly made me think, okay if she can manipulate her body such that a pregnant belly can almost disappear, then surely I cant believe her body looks the way it does on any other given day.

Do more people not see this?? She's constantly telling us she's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Guyzzzzz sis doesn't need to be more organised, she is nailing all the things! Don't you remember she has a "Issue with being TOO productive" hahahahahaha

I'm breastfeeding still and as others have said, if she doesn't eat then Macpac isn't going to have enough milk. This makes me furious considering she's "ALWAYS EATING" poor macpac.

Imagine having a meeting with sis and shes 20 min late and you're just sitting there watching her insta stories banging on about how she has a meeting in 20 minutes yet continues to sit there and upload stories. Shes beyond disrespectful.

• Haha
  • Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
I cannot overstate the joy and relief that I feel that she is no longer pregnant. I cant believe we suffered 6+ months of seeing her belly 78 times a day. I AM SO GLAD it's been nearly a month since hambelly died a sudden death.

Remember when she'd disappear all weekend and then suddenly rememebr she hasnt spoken to her sissys or updated them in days, so she'd film herself rushing into the toilet and randomly lifting up her shirt/dress, turning sideways to front over and over to stress how biggggg and how loowwwwwww she is?? All because she had literally nothing else of consequence to say?

I am so glad that phase is over now.

• Haha
  • Heart

annieray

VIP Member
I swear Fox never wore a hat the entire summer and now he’s wearing one every day so they can clickbait his haircut. It’s disgusting.
I just can’t comprehend the self importance of a random woman attempting to hype up the haircut of a 3yo 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honest question: Who does she think she is? 😂

I’ve never seen anyone, not even celebrities or actors who might be changing their hair for a role, try to sensationalise such a mundane thing.

Sarah is acting as if Focks’ cooked cut is some kind of massive campaign that needs to be kept under wraps (or a hat) until release date, and not literally the product of his woeful parents hacking away at his head for 20 minutes on a random afternoon.

Sarah, are you really scraping the bottom of the barrel that much that you think this is content? 😂 You’re a joke. Here’s some things you might valuably discuss:

-Ukrainian crisis
-Flood relief
-Pandemic austerity and the emerging election
-Discussing how the leader of your church is a pedophile
-Addressing your ED BOOK
-Explaining your abuse and control of Kurt (generally), and your demand for him to get a ‘Ken doll’ body (specifically).

…But we all know you’re too dense to say anything of substance on any of the above.

So while the rest of Australia is watching the National Press Club, or wondering how they’ll put a roof over their family’s heads, Sarah will be twiddling her thumbs (in between sticking them up her arse), thinking: “uUMmmmm…WeLlll, mY ToDdLah hAd a HaiRcUt!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71