Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she constantly uses stuff Ellie (@Elsaswholesomelife) sends her, like this and clothes for Fox, yet she never ever gives her a shout out or says where it's from. I guarantee a lot of people would reply to her stories with Ellie's stuff asking where its from but she would never reply or make it public because she's too petty to promote someone other than herself.
Probably because she is coming up with a way on how to replicate it and sell for higher whilst claiming it to be her own design, because she is a Bo$$ BaBe

Reactions: 23
She really thinks she’s being funny and relatable the way she talked to 🦊. I can’t relate to talking to a child like that.

Also Durt has TAPPED OUT.

Is she really that oblivious? I don’t envy any of her relationships or her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She really thinks she’s being funny and relatable the way she talked to 🦊. I can’t relate to talking to a child like that.

Also Durt has TAPPED OUT.

Is she really that oblivious? I don’t envy any of her relationships or her life.
It seems like there’s so much tension between Kurt and Sarah in her last Insta story.

Like the kind of fake energy you have with some one your fighting with but pretending to get on in public or in front of your friends. So awkward and forced but not enough to hide the tension clearly there.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20220410-184305_Instagram.jpg

She looks haggard and old as hell. Also clearly she is not keen to eat her own slop Lol

Sunnee slop 101

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s having a mouth full of that slop then washing it down with her Diet Coke, I mean I’d do the same, it looks like vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she scrape that off of Malakai after he was born and freeze it for dinner?

Anyone see Malachai-latte sliding out of Durts arms in Sezzo’s latest stories 🙄
that is NOT the way you hold a newborn.. I have to admit, its nice to finally see turd hold the little money maker but he just doesn't seem as attached to him like he did Sox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I cannot overstate the joy and relief that I feel that she is no longer pregnant. I cant believe we suffered 6+ months of seeing her belly 78 times a day. I AM SO GLAD it's been nearly a month since hambelly died a sudden death.

Remember when she'd disappear all weekend and then suddenly rememebr she hasnt spoken to her sissys or updated them in days, so she'd film herself rushing into the toilet and randomly lifting up her shirt/dress, turning sideways to front over and over to stress how biggggg and how loowwwwwww she is?? All because she had literally nothing else of consequence to say?

I am so glad that phase is over now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sarah n’ Focks in 2 years…
Hell, Sarah n’ Focks now.
(His haircut matches Focks, Sezzy! Your bogan vibe attracts your bogan tribe!💁‍♀️✨)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It seems like there’s so much tension between Kurt and Sarah in her last Insta story.

Like the kind of fake energy you have with some one your fighting with but pretending to get on in public or in front of your friends. So awkward and forced but not enough to hide the tension clearly there.
100%!
Even in the vlog, the kiss they shared was sooo awkward to witness. They have no chemistry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Kurt. Looking after the baby while probably also juggling Focks in the back while holistic milf over here SCRAPES the food off her fork with her teeth. That sound makes me shudder.

Even she’s struggling to eat her own food. Look at her face. No wonder poor Kurt is malnourished.
It was the slurping up close to camera for me...🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She wants to share a recipe?
It'll probably be one of the new recipes uploaded to Sunee tomorrow 🥴

That's what happens when your partner unnecessarily puts your sleeping children in the car just so she can drive over to your work place to check up on you.

Or calls you out of work to come pick her up less than 10 minutes from home because she decided to walk to a cafe for the second time that day but now claims she can't move because the baby is cluster feeding even though he had apparently been doing it all day and she still managed.

I think Kurt is finally waking up to the manipulation tactics. Now he just needs to start saying no.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

this video showed up on my YouTube recommended it and I clicked it purely because I thought of DJ Sezthot

The video explores the narcissists' relationship with money and other people's money and the total hypocrisy. "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is also mine." It's really complex and i enjoyed learning about this aspect of narcissism. Judging others for spending money but they spend frivolously. Offering to be generous then complaining about how much of an inconvenience it is, or using that "generosity" to control others. Showing random asks of generosity to gain points with everyone but it's not their money or they might be using someone else's. (sponsored boat anyone?) It's about control and about projection. Anyway, I'm no expert, but just very interested in learning this and couldn't help but think of Sarah. I've always thought she was financially abusive but didn't have words to explain why I thought that.

ALSO, Sarah taking every opportunity to check up on Kurt is out of hand these days. I want him to be free of this relationship so badly (partially bc then I won't feel bad for snarking on him lol), but Sarah's grip on him insane. I hope, I hope, I HOPE he has separate accounts and minimal debt, and all his early work for her brand is time logged. I feel like Kurt doesn't have access to Sarah's money, but she might to his. Or if she pays a larger percentage of bills, she might lord that over him as his "sugar momma." This could also be why him moving on to non-Sarah-related projects is making her stalk him during business hours. If anyone has insight into financial abuse that might apply to Sarah's situation, I'd love to hear about it. I thought she was just a controlling tightass. I didn't realize the concept is pretty complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not relevant to the Sez discussion, but I love Dr. Ramani. 🥰❤❤ So much adoration for her. If anyone suspects they may be in a narcissistic relationship, please watch her videos! She is not only a treasure but a treasure trove of information.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Kurt. Looking after the baby while probably also juggling Focks in the back while holistic milf over here SCRAPES the food off her fork with her teeth. That sound makes me shudder.

Even she’s struggling to eat her own food. Look at her face. No wonder poor Kurt is malnourished.
I think her food is just hot but then couldn't see steam so who knows. Poor Kurt, no privacy , always storying . Such an intrusion of privacy

Speaking of intrusion of privacy I'm shocked she put up her midwife's face to 1.5million people and distinguishable features. Surely there would have to of been consent there to share video . I'm just shocked she didn't give the courtesy of protecting her midwife's identity, even by blurring her.

Reactions: 20
As most of you said, watching the faces Sarah was making while speaking to 🦊 was so painful. She doesn't understand the impact non verbal communication has on him and how confusing any interactions they have will be. She reminds me of an older sibling talking down to a younger sibling when their friends are over. We get it Sarah, you think you are soo much smarter than your 3 year old, but ask yourself why demonstrating this makes you feel good inside.

The water waste...I can't with her.

Also, the Kurt story kind of made me feel for him a bit. He was just having a nice moment with the baby singing to him and realizes she's recording it. It must be hard to be "on" all the time like that. It seems everything is fair game for content with Sarah and maybe Kurt is over being content.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a witch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 136
Reading that transcript, sounds like Kurt has come to terms that their life has changed, he doesn't have the time he once had to get the body Sara desires in him, and instead of supporting her husband, she is belittling and shaming him that it is not good enough!!

It paints a really sad picture of their relationship and how bad Sarah's body image being her life! Putting looks before family and health and everything else they have built together. If you aint ripped, you aint worthy in Sarahs eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.