Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bon Appetite everyone, I hope this saves you from having to watch her video.
I'm personally not mad at it, I think she was incredibly real and very raw and the footage she included wasn't polished or 'her best angles', I'd say that she 'looked' her worst but she also was very strong. I've never given birth but I have respect for every human that has, it really doesn't look easy.
I'd love for her content moving forward to follow in the same unpolished, unedited manner, but I strongly doubt that will happen.
I actually really liked the photos she included at the end. No retouching or ‘good angles’, just a standard mother who had just given birth.
One of the only times she can truthfully say she was ✨rEaL and rAw✨

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We have to give credit where it’s due 🤷🏻‍♀️ As much as I dislike Sarah, my love for seeing people be real and raw with their births outweigh it.
She did a really good job and I think there’s definitely some things we shouldn’t be too harsh on!
All in all.. I didn’t hate it 🤷🏻‍♀️🙊

……. In saying that, I SQUEALED when she first started deep moaning 🤣

Poor kid tit himself at birth seeing who is mother was
Ok I can’t with this comment though 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah and Kurt and soo disconnected compared to Fox's birth. Also, vlog was the biggest yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've had two posterior babies and they were my easiest births, so I'm not buying her reason for 'needing' the epidural. She has a low pain threshold and that's that.

I watched the video and here is my honest review: I like that she included the epi and shots of herself where she looks plain haggard. It was a very true-to-life depiction of birth. Kurt was a very loving and supportive partner. I did cry. All birth videos tend to make me cry though.

I can't really say anything bad about it, as much as I despise her in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've had two posterior babies and they were my easiest births, so I'm not buying her reason for 'needing' the epidural. She has a low pain threshold and that's that.
You are a warrior!

My last was posterior and I legit thought I was going to die from the pain. My epidural wasn’t placed correctly. I could feel everything from vag up but couldn’t move off the bed because my legs were paralysed. Totally fucked. I have a low pain tolerance, and I’m not afraid to admit it. Nothing to be ashamed about, Sarah.

I did get a bit teary though from the point she felt down and touched his head as she was in the pushing phase. That was a beautiful moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I haven't seen her first birth vlog so I absolutely lost it seeing the HUGE pixelated area over her hamgina 😂😂😂
And then lost it again when she added 2 small circle pixel areas for her raspberry nips 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah talks a lot about watching the video of Fock’s birth with Focks. If it’s anything like this video, I can’t imagine watching it with a toddler and the toddler being interested. Does a toddler want to watch a video of their mum moaning for 10 mins?

I also can’t imagine how it would feel as a teenager / young adult to have your birth video watched by thousands of people.

Reactions: 18
I hate how she has to have a huge reason as to why she had an epidural . She did that last time . I think she’s incredibly insincere and no matter how much she says that she’s proud of herself deep down she hates that she needed one again. You’ll never get a complete honest answer out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You are a warrior!

My last was posterior and I legit thought I was going to die from the pain. My epidural wasn’t placed correctly. I could feel everything from vag up but couldn’t move off the bed because my legs were paralysed. Totally fucked. I have a low pain tolerance, and I’m not afraid to admit it. Nothing to be ashamed about, Sarah.

I did get a bit teary though from the point she felt down and touched his head as she was in the pushing phase. That was a beautiful moment.
That sounds horrendous with the epi not being placed properly. Oh, hon, thank you, but I'm no more a warrior than any other mum out there. Birth is exhausting and painful and we're all warriors simply for pushing through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can we PLEASE that this is Sarah we are taking about. Lets all remember the real reason why she uploaded this birth vlog is to monetise it, expolit the situation and her children for money.

Of course its "real and raw" its a woman giving birth? I bet my savings to the last dollar that there were several occasions during this birth were she was thinking "this is going to make great content".
Just as she did for Fox's birth.

This is a woman who uses her children to advertise her sponsorship and promotional content. She is also currently in the process of exploiting her son and his bleeping hair cut.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Can we PLEASE that this is Sarah we are taking about. Lets all remember the real reason why she uploaded this birth vlog is to monetise it, expolit the situation and her children for money.

Of course its "real and raw" its a woman giving birth? I bet my savings to the last dollar that there were several occasions during this birth were she was thinking "this is going to make great content".
Just as she did for Fox's birth.

This is a woman who uses her children to advertise her sponsorship and promotional content. She is also currently in the process of exploiting her son and his bleeping hair cut.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Thankyou for your voice of reason. Im sitting here thinking, here she goes again. Manipulating everyone’s feelings, even on here. Yea, she gave birth, just like a lot of us but we didn’t monetise it or exploit our children. God she’s good at this.
Ps. Credit where credit’s due? Am I the only one who thinks theres no credit due for Sarah? After all she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't have an opinion on the birth vlog because I don't want to know anything about it.
I am amazed that she proved me wrong and uploaded it before focean's haircut, though. So...is he still being hidden (apart from the one bts screenshot she posted)? Because that would indicate that she's shipped him off to someone else to watch him. Her parents? A daycare? A nanny?
No way he's around her and she's managing not to post him. :unsure:

Reactions: 30
Thankyou for your voice of reason. Im sitting here thinking, here she goes again. Manipulating everyone’s feelings, even on here. Yea, she gave birth, just like a lot of us but we didn’t monetise it or exploit our children. God she’s good at this.
Ps. Credit where credit’s due? Am I the only one who thinks theres no credit due for Sarah? After all she has done.
If referring to my comment i meant credit to durt xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I watched the video and here is my honest review: I like that she included the epi and shots of herself where she looks plain haggard. It was a very true-to-life depiction of birth. Kurt was a very loving and supportive partner. I did cry. All birth videos tend to make me cry though.

I can't really say anything bad about it, as much as I despise her in general.
Yeah my second was posterior and I didn’t even know until she came out. Didn’t notice any difference pain wise except my back did hurt postpartum which it didn’t with my first so I assume that’s from her being “sunny side up”.
She definitely would still have had the epi even if he was the right way.
She can not handle contractions, she was already trying to convince them to give her an epidural at 5cm. There is NOOOO way she would handle the transition phase without one because that is hands down the worst part of labour. I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting an epidural but she is always so adamant about not getting one and then changes her mind as soon as she gets to 5cms.

To add: SHE LOOKS LIKE THE GRIM REAPER

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay, now that I'm caught up on the thread/vlog recap (thanks @anonanon1818 ) and can see everyone's reactions, it still doesn't resonate with me.
I think because I know the origin story is that she lied for years about having PCOS. Not only did she use that lie to baby trap Kurt twice but, she also sold both her supplements and ebooks as a means of balancing hormones if you have PCOS.
So now with the monetization of both birth vlogs, the sales cycle is complete. From "pitching" an emotional story that connects with your audience, to creating a problem that you have a #sponsored solution to, and finally to cashing in those 💰 cheques from views.
Meh. Her birth vlog isn't a real and raw moment that she happened to candidly capture; it's a planned part of her content calendar designed to suck people back into her showroom where she'll shill more useless products based on lies.
It's Scuzz. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Just been reminded of Sarah's non-existent fertility problems - thanks @2xblended.

It seems like her sister actually struggled to get pregnant while Ms Fake-PCOSezBot Day got preggers easily twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.