Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on the recaps provided it does seem like this might be one of her best and most judiciously edited videos ever. That coupled with a week of boring updates and sponcon, two major haircuts, and another podcast release makes me think there’s a rebrand on the horizon. Either her managers have stepped in, or she and Kurt have had it out and she’s finally going along with HIS vision for the brands. Maybe a bit of both.

Kurt has always been the creative director. He’s never hidden this. Stans and hate-watchers alike have simply underestimated him because he’s never shown all of himself/his business/etc. I’m not saying Kurt is an exceptionally smart man, nor do I think he’s some creative genius or business man. He’s just a guy who grew up in what seems like a family of self-starters who are charismatic, incredibly moderate in their views, and intentional about what is shared outside of their inner circle. Thats a very solid foundation from which to build a quiet but sustainable brand.

We don’t have to like his style, personality, wife, or the podcasts he produces for him to be successful. Because, unlike Sarah’s business, his endeavors don’t rely on the whims of a fan base. He just has to show up on time, meet deadlines, and keep the controversy off his client’s socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t remember the site y’all have mentioned where you can watch YouTube without giving views to the creator- help?

Reactions: 7
I don't have an opinion on the birth vlog because I don't want to know anything about it.
I am amazed that she proved me wrong and uploaded it before focean's haircut, though. So...is he still being hidden (apart from the one bts screenshot she posted)? Because that would indicate that she's shipped him off to someone else to watch him. Her parents? A daycare? A nanny?
No way he's around her and she's managing not to post him. :unsure:
She's hardly posted anything in the last 3 days! She did a few still pics of her haircut but it's all been Sunee or podcast producing adverts!

Reactions: 7
I’m really intrigued for her next vlog to see how Kurt is in it. He’s seemed so disconnected lately so I wonder how that will come across on her highly edited vlogs

Reactions: 23
Just watched the birth vlog, I didn’t feel emotional watching it at all and I usually do. Her and Kurt don’t seem connected at all. Her sister was cuddling the baby before Kurt even got to hold him!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Guys, just remember that because we liked parts of Sarah’s birth vlog doesn’t make us automatic Sarah stans who have been ‘manipulated’.
We know this was a huge money maker for her. But the birth was real, and some of us resonated with it.
I don’t believe we have to hate every single thing she does in order to post here.
And I don’t think it’s healthy to be like that either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
She's hardly posted anything in the last 3 days! She did a few still pics of her haircut but it's all been Sunee or podcast producing adverts!
Okay, that has piqued my curiosity...:unsure:
The simple answer is that she knew people would be checking for updates and a big reveal (either the birth vlog or focean's hair), so she scheduled a bunch of ads to make the most of that engagement. Buuut, that gave her a few days offline. What's happening in the background? More cosmetic procedures, something at church, arranging focean's full-time care... ? Something is in the works if she went offline for an extended period.

Reactions: 31
Caveats: Havent watched the vlog, dont plan to. Find all thigns pregnancy/baby related dull and uninspiring.

But going off of all the comments here about how raw and real this vlog was -- I feel like there isnt really much youc an do to hide that when it comes to a birth vlog? If there was a way to glam it up, I can be 500% sure Sarah would have used it. I also feel VERY confident in saying that in this particular case, keeping the video raw and real has little to do with her suddenly rebranding or changing her ways. You guys give her too much credit. She knows that in a birth video, THIS is what will jack the views up. If this weren't a calculated move, she wouldnt have needed to talk up, and hype the video in the 4 weeks gone by. She literally baited her vag with a mention of a "POV video" -- there was something overtly sexual in the way she said that with a triumphant look in her eyes, on her stories the other day.

She has known the birth of her second child will revive her doozy of a channel. She knew it when she baited the miscarriage. She knew it when she put out the video about his condition. She knew it every time she flashed her hambelly at us 76 times a day. She knew it when she slammed her own fans for being too intrusive with questions about how she was going. She knew it when she gushed with fake grtitude for how invested her fans are in her pregnancy. She knew it when she baited her sons hospitalisation. She knew it when she took nearly 4 weeks to put this video out. She knew it when she threw a slew of ads at her stans in the time that they waited with baited (lol!) breath for this video to drop.

So it may be raw and real in the content, because no tit, there's a smol human coming out of her pixellated vagina. BUT there is nothing raw and real about her intentions. She is still the same scummy scuz from Sarah's Day Inc and this is just the latest episode in her money maker pretend life.

I dont think comments pointing this out are necessary calling anyone a stan for resonating with the rawness and apprently tender moments of the video. But it is possible to feel tender and soft, AND ALSO know that she wants you (and her entire audience) to feel that way because it works to her PROFIT. Saying this is not to encourage anyone to hate on everything she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Guys, just remember that because we liked parts of Sarah’s birth vlog doesn’t make us automatic Sarah stans who have been ‘manipulated’.
We know this was a huge money maker for her. But the birth was real, and some of us resonated with it.
I don’t believe we have to hate every single thing she does in order to post here.
Thank you, well said! You don’t have to hate 100% of the things she does to be on this thread. Only people like Sarah expect 100% of people to agree with her 😂

Reactions: 16
That's a fair point and of course people can/will enjoy it if that's their cup of tea. This should never be a place where any alternate opinions are shot down because that would make us the same as Scuzz.
I hope that wasn't how my post about the vlog came across. I said it didn't resonate with me and I have no interest in it, because that's honestly where I am with her at this stage. I just can't connect with this story because the background around her pregnancies is tainted for me. I look at it and see "lies. lies. lies" and "bait. bait. bait".
I wish I could see a young mum having a sweet moment with her husband and newborn. I'm not there with Scuzz. If others are, then that's great! There was a time we enjoyed her content, and if people can enjoy it again, then good. Consuming it for pleasure is better for your mental health than hate-watching, at any rate. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The birth vlog looks like it belongs to a completely different person. We see there a real, emotional woman, a mother who cries from happiness meeting her baby and holding him on her chest. It's not the Sarah we see daily on her stories, who seems to hate being a mother and her behavior towards Fox is so ugly from what she shares. To me it looks like a different person's labor. We know she was back to her narcissistic self the day after.
Kurt was absolutely awesome. Period.
Also I think it's something sooo private, it should not be shared with millions of people. But yeah, we know why Sarah does it.
Also a labor is nothing nice to watch at. It's emocional at the end of course, it's beautiful and awesome but also so uncomfortable to watch.
I had tears watching it though.
The saddest thing is that that's not the real Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also I think it's something sooo private, it should not be shared with millions of people. But yeah, we know why Sarah does it.
Yeah this 🎯

I look at it and see "lies. lies. lies" and "bait. bait. bait".
I didnt look at it hehe, but yes THIS is where I'm also at. I do sometimes feel awful about reaching this place with her because I think its the saddest thing to give up on peoples humanity and capacity to grow. But she proves time and time again that she is incapable of self reflection and growth. And that her ONLY motive is to manipulate her audience into making her cash reserves grow. She could very well get rich just the same by being a slightly more conscientious influencer with some scruples. But no, this is the easier route. And she takes it again and again and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you guys notice that Kurt was trying to convince her not to take epidural and keep trying without it?

Reactions: 15
I haven't seen her first birth vlog so I absolutely lost it seeing the HUGE pixelated area over her hamgina 😂😂😂
And then lost it again when she added 2 small circle pixel areas for her raspberry nips 😂
Im resisting asking for a screenshot because your comment had me choke on my coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did you guys notice that Kurt was trying to convince her not to take epidural and keep trying without it?
She had mentioned that in her birth plan she had written she had to beg Kurt or ask 10 times before she was allowed it. So that would probably be why he was encouraging her not too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I didnt look at it hehe, but yes THIS is where I'm also at. I do sometimes feel awful about reaching this place with her because I think its the saddest thing to give up on peoples humanity and capacity to grow. But she proves time and time again that she is incapable of self reflection and growth. And that her ONLY motive is to manipulate her audience into making her cash reserves grow. She could very well get rich just the same by being a slightly more conscientious influencer with some scruples. But no, this is the easier route. And she takes it again and again and again.
Yep, you and I are in a similar place with her, and have been for a long while (I miss your old username btw- it was perfect).
I concur that she doesn't have the capacity to evolve.
It's truly sad that I can't see a human being in there at all anymore, but honestly, that's her own doing. I tried really hard to give her the benefit of the doubt and she kept proving that she's incapable of caring for anyone other than herself. Now all I see is the master manipulator and it's impossible to look past it. Especially when the birth hormones faded and she was bitching about her own discomfort in the hospital chair, rather than caring about her child's health. In that context, it becomes hard to feel her birth vlog is this happy snapshot of the real scuzz, kwim? The real scuzz was filming skincare routines and bitching about the hospital amenities while her child was terribly ill.

I'm glad that some others can find moments of connection with her content, especially when I can't. It brings balance to the discussion.

If this was part of her birth plan, then he was supporting her by encouraging her to stick to it. He knows how upset she was that she needed one the first time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That's a fair point and of course people can/will enjoy it if that's their cup of tea. This should never be a place where any alternate opinions are shot down because that would make us the same as Scuzz.
I hope that wasn't how my post about the vlog came across. I said it didn't resonate with me and I have no interest in it, because that's honestly where I am with her at this stage. I just can't connect with this story because the background around her pregnancies is tainted for me. I look at it and see "lies. lies. lies" and "bait. bait. bait".
I wish I could see a young mum having a sweet moment with her husband and newborn. I'm not there with Scuzz. If others are, then that's great! There was a time we enjoyed her content, and if people can enjoy it again, then good. Consuming it for pleasure is better for your mental health than hate-watching, at any rate. :)
Yes I agree, I felt annoyed at her moaning and the way she portrayed herself in the birth vlog. Every time she was moaning it sounded like the moans she makes when talking about fox negatively. I think what ruined, what seems like a genuine vlog, for me is the fact that she’s so fake. Like you’ve said before she’s a business. All I could see was someone filming their labour for views. She’s so used to being Sarah’s day that even in great pain she can hold her character. Also the fact that we know she loved the thought of attention from seeming so genuine and probably played up the emotion to distract from the ED book. Yes sez we haven’t forgotten.
I respect others feel it’s genuine but she’s lied so much and comes across so narcissistic it’s hard to believe she wasn’t putting on a show.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah I thought I heard him say something like “you don’t want to go natural?” or some nonsense like that. I agree he was very supportive the rest of the video but that rubbed me the wrong way.

ETA: at the beginning of the video she said she didn’t have a ‘birth plan’, contrary to how she approached labor with Fox.

Reactions: 9
I guess I just wanted to assure people that those of us that were touched by certain moments of the vlog (like her being overcome with emotion when he was born, or the inclusion of photos that normally wouldn’t be flattering enough for her) didn’t make us cross back over to the dark side. 😂
I was touched by the birth, but annoyed at her ‘look at me wErKiNg on maternity leave’ stories, all in the same day. 🙄
Also, I think a lot of us were expecting it to be a lot worse. Fox’s birth vlog had her criticising doctors, being overly dramatic about certain situations etc. She seemed a lot calmer this time around.

Anyway, I’ll leave you with some of the photos mentioned above, for your enjoyment. 😉
5D525DE0-1277-405D-98AC-13D4A9E48FD4.jpeg
B512AB6D-E937-4071-855B-8D9E55427081.jpeg
3D49A684-8496-4A33-8533-E4B8F122A438.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.