Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringing at this? Idk if it’s just how I was raised, but from such a young age I had it drilled into me to not waste water like this, and here’s sissy going through litres of water while she peels potatoes
I have never seen anyone peel potatoes like this wtf. How is this helpful? I know you want to keep them in water to stop browning but I just dump my peeled potatoes into a pot of water after peeling?

Reactions: 68
can anyone screen record her pretending to drink her pink laxative drink and send it to celeb spellcheck? She loves posting about fake stuff like this.

Also how embarrassing exposing yourself for wasting that much water just to peel potatoes? She’s so dumb it is astonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have never seen anyone peel potatoes like this wtf. How is this helpful? I know you want to keep them in water to stop browning but I just dump my peeled potatoes into a pot of water after peeling?
I think to wash of the dirt since their russet potatoes? But still so unnecessary and such a waste of water

Also I think my 5 year old niece would peel potatoes better than that. The way she did that was so poorly done. And yet she owns a cooking app?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So not only has she tried to plug poppy bloom just after it was brought up here . . . but also trying to show us she does cook, after we slated her for having a recipe app but never shows anything in videos!!

Literally doing her job for her at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I peel potatoes this way but put the water on barely a drizzle. I find that there is better friction when the water is running. I'm hopeless with peeling potatoes and have cut myself way too many times, so the 1L I do end up using is worth it.

Reactions: 5
Honestly it’s ridiculous. She cannot seriously claim to care about the environment. I bet she leaves the water running when she brushes her teeth too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So not only has she tried to plug poppy bloom just after it was brought up here . . . but also trying to show us she does cook, after we slated her for having a recipe app but never shows anything in videos!!

Literally doing her job for her at this point!
I wondered about this. We keep pointing out what she is doing wrong and it gives her an opportunity to correct it... The problem I see with this is if any stans have mild doubts, they are often quickly rectified by her next story/video thanks to our criticism. Consequently, they never see her full unedited behaviour. Maybe we should stop?

Reactions: 15
✨️ Visiting the warehouse and both boys are snoozing ✨️

Translation: I've been left on my own with both children for long enough so I'm going to the warehouse where Kurt is working to check up on him and remind him he can't ever get away from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Anyone else cringing at this? Idk if it’s just how I was raised, but from such a young age I had it drilled into me to not waste water like this, and here’s sissy going through litres of water while she peels potatoes
That was so wasteful! The way she peels potatoes is so funny, hacking at them with the peeler. She’s so bad at cooking, I can’t believe she does it as part of her actual job. Also she’s DinNer pRepPiNg at 3.30pm because she’s just so amazing at being a mum/ housewife. No one else does Mum life as good as she can.

Reactions: 33
I bleeping HATE this face she pulls at fox. Tell me you hate your kid without telling me you hate your kid...
The way she talks to her 3 year old reminds me of how bratty kids would talk to their parents/siblings infront of their friends. Like they wanted to be sassy or funny instead of how they would normally be polite or nice because their friends were around.

Difference here is that Sarah is 30 not 10, Fox is her son not her parents and her "friends" are a heap of strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 50
I had a newborn when my first was 16 months. In Sarahs words... They did mix well! My first son was caring, wanted to put blanket on the baby to keep him warm, told me to pick him up when he was crying, wanted to give baby toys and read books and overall we spent so much good quality time just the three of us since my husband obviously had to work.

The real reason Sarah sucks at it is that she is not a good multitasker and keeps abandoning Fox all the time (hence why she wants daddy). She claims running multiple businesses, but does a crappy job at it. Like someone said before... A real boss babe milf would have walked home while nursing at the same time. Cause that's what you do. She could also read books with Fox or do whatever crafts at the same time so Fox would feel included. She just can't, so she asks her toddler to wait patiently outside and walk on tiptoes around Mal. This will only tell Fox that the baby is more important than him. Poor Fox!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey Sarah - you may want to follow this account, find this post and take notes on how to respond. Because you didn't handle it very well and Fox will never be able to handle his feelings without FEELING safe, shamed, abandoned or getting mad if you keep it up.

ETA - adding another screen shot from this account because it’s relevant. You’re welcome.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
The way she spoke to focks this morning was disgraceful. That poor poor little boy. Sarah, since you read here pet - maybe do a parenting course or something because the way you speak to him is disgusting. (That’s before we factor in how she monetises them poor kid).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yep I wanted to reach through the phone and turn it off.
In '07 in Queensland we had water restrictions and the government sent out sand timers for minute showers.

But before that my Mum really drilled into me water conservation.

I bet Sarah leaves the tap running while she brushes her teeth.

Reactions: 22
It sounded to me like focks was made to stay outside because he had to ask to come back in. So she must have told him he wasn’t allowed in because she was feeding her angel money maker. Who does that to a three year old? No wonder he’s not adjusting. I used to get my two year old to sit next to me while I fed my nuuuborn and we’d read a book or something.
Yes, I thought this too. It seemed as though she left him outside with his crafts to keep him occupied and she fed him inside. I feel like this could create resentment between fox and baby. And then fox told her to put him in the cupboard probably because he wants some attention. I feel sorry for fox because his world has changed a lot recently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That was so wasteful! The way she peels potatoes is so funny, hacking at them with the peeler. She’s so bad at cooking, I can’t believe she does it as part of her actual job. Also she’s DinNer pRepPiNg at 3.30pm because she’s just so amazing at being a mum/ housewife. No one else does Mum life as good as she can.
Even though the other night she was only just starting their bedtime routine including showers/bath after 7;30 at night. A lot of three year olds are in bed already at that time.

Reactions: 17
Peeling potatoes is not that hard. She really goes out of her way to make things difficult for herself doesn’t she?

(note: I am aware that some people have coordination issues and/or are disabled which makes tasks like potato peeling tricky, but she doesn’t fit this bracket)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.