Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well she’s right about one thing she’s not a regular mum. “Regular” mums don’t click bait their sons first haircut or turn their newborns hospital visit into a pity party for themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

annieray

VIP Member
Imo these were the noteworthy parts of this incredibly dull vlog: (another point to Beth for winning the better birth story, Sezzy!)

1. Sarah lamenting that she can’t labour at home until she’s 8cm…and she’s worried because she ‘knows the hospital PrOtOcOl when there meconium in the waters’ HA! Let’s not kid ourselves Sarah, we all know you’d never be able to stand the pain at home for any length of time. And yeah, the ‘hospital protocol’ is to do what’s necessary to keep your fucking child alive, not to placate your ego.

2. Kurt looking utterly detached and like his mind is elsewhere the entire time.

3. Sarah saying “I’m so glad I got the epidural” and Emily responding “So am I! That was a good decision for you” 😂😂😂 I’m sorry but I cannot take that as anything else but Emily being so thankful that Sarah wasn’t going to put her through another head banging conniption, because she knows she has zero pain tolerance.

4. Fox having zero interest on FaceTime and just wanting his Dad to come home. Sarah’s Mum sounding equally unexcited and even disappointed that she got the epi.

5. Sarah looking like a comb-worshipping Balenciaga monk.
F5E20DB7-0D06-4A97-808F-4DFA09704378.jpeg
4366AF61-BC60-459B-96CE-CC6B11CF2C86.jpeg

• Haha

AlfDen97

OMG SHUT UP. You're not working. Making arrangements to renovate and choosing finishings for your own property is not "work." Most people (yes, even mothers) manage these matters outside of and in addition to their full time job. Sit down. 😂

• Heart

ActivatedAlmonds

Why do people still watch her?
  • She doesn't do anything exercise related on her channel anymore (I know she's pp but she could still post older clips and routines as suggestions)
  • She doesn't do anything food related, only Sunnee posts recipes and they're gross and something a 10 year old could make
  • She posts like 1 vlog a month and it's basically just family channel stuff but nothing interesting ever happens in them
  • She only insta stories to bitch or to promote tropeaka or some other crap skin product and that's it, it's so repetitive

She isn't motivating, she isn't nice, she isn't original and she isn't exciting.

How does she still have fans?

• Heart

Flexicon

Does anyone else remember last year around July they were talking about “the health code long episodes coming back” almost a year later and no new long episodes.Just adding it to the list of things that were coming
1. House tour
2. Labour vlog
3. Focks haircut vlog
4. Cookbook
5. Long health code episodes

(I only remember them saying it in July because I was still sort of a Stan at that point and it was around my birthday)
Another thing: Remember when they solicited reviews of Sunee, for the chance to win a bunch of sponsored crap? (They didn't say "The reviews have to be 5 stars", but obviously they weren't going to reward a shitty review). When enough people pointed out that offering incentives in exchange for reviews is illegal, they "temporarily" halted the competition while they figured a legal work-around, and promised the prize would be back on offer soon.
Of course, the comp was never mentioned again.
Of course, they kept all the 5-star reviews, which gave Sunee a much- needed boost at the time.
This is such a seriously dodgy scam it makes my blood boil every time I think back to it.
😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Asdkjf

What kind of doctor would encourage them to be spokespeople for a condition which they strongly recommend she terminate a pregnancy over?
I doubt her Dr ever really recommended they terminate. I think Sarah hears certain words said by a doctor and then runs a mile with them. We've seen it time and time again where she said the doctor said one thing but she has a completely different reality. Eg:

The doctor might have said: "some parents who have received this diagnosis choose to terminate"
Sarah hears: "the doctors are telling me to terminate"

Same as a doctor saying "irregular periods can sometimes be a symptom of pcos"
Sarah hears "I have pcos"

On another note, the histrionics in the latest vlog were so annoying. Fox says Malakais name? Better fall to the floor 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Spanner14

VIP Member
Anyone else cringing at this? Idk if it’s just how I was raised, but from such a young age I had it drilled into me to not waste water like this, and here’s sissy going through litres of water while she peels potatoes
I have never seen anyone peel potatoes like this wtf. How is this helpful? I know you want to keep them in water to stop browning but I just dump my peeled potatoes into a pot of water after peeling?

That dig at Fox for having reflux in comparison to Malakai made me so frustrated, that issue has been discussed here and pretty sure it was from her eating habits that he had reflux!? She’s already pitting those two boys against each other and Malakai is only a month old. “Malakai is just more resilient than Fox” is so hurtful and damaging, on top of rolling her eyes at Fox when he simply came to ask her a question in her background. She’s disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

WTH

Why is the podcast titled the life of a young dad? How old are Kurt and Brenton?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lloret

Chatty Member
Sis wanna know if people love or hate watching her eat. Two things. First of all, we have never actually seen her eat anything on camera, that's why people here on tattle pointed it out many times. And now suddenly bitch starts doing it.
And second, Sezza, we hate to watch you eating and talking. The problem is you. Your horse teeth, your attitude, your vibe, the shit you say while eating. You're unbearable.

• Haha
  • Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
How many things can two people be "addicted" to???
Remember when she swapped out her second coffee with that mushroom extract something or another?
And then there was the arvo shake in place of the second coffee.
And then it was mould free coffee beans.
And now it's "AUTHENTIC" chai.

Their addictions are literally whatever Tropeaka has asked them to shill on any given week.

I'm Indian, I come from the land of AUTHENTIC CHAI. I'm not expecting her to make chai like we do, but FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT CHAI LOOKS VILE.

Hot water + some blended mix + COLD oat milk mixed into a pale drink that looks like dishwater :sick: :sick: :sick: How can theyconstantly be addicted to things that look and sound so unappetising and fun. Get addicted to some good stuf ffs, like sugar and glutenlike the rest of us normal people.

There is NO WAY she is addicted to that pale soupy pretend chai.

ETA: Just checked and this tosh isnt even real CHAI! chai in hindi = tea. This shit doesn't have any tea. It's spices in hot water and milk. The cheek of these people to just appropriate the word chai for any concoction with spices. So fucking ignorant, as usual. Bougie wankers like Sarah will lap it up of course, as will her stans.
Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11.57.24.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

pink_mountain

A0000B8D-2021-4991-8C44-0FE82B5D260E.jpeg

Because it’s Sarah, she can’t just request an epidural, she has to request an epidural while feeling amazingly superior 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reading that transcript, sounds like Kurt has come to terms that their life has changed, he doesn't have the time he once had to get the body Sara desires in him, and instead of supporting her husband, she is belittling and shaming him that it is not good enough!!

It paints a really sad picture of their relationship and how bad Sarah's body image being her life! Putting looks before family and health and everything else they have built together. If you aint ripped, you aint worthy in Sarahs eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 67

2xblended

VIP Member
Okay, now that I'm caught up on the thread/vlog recap (thanks @anonanon1818 ) and can see everyone's reactions, it still doesn't resonate with me.
I think because I know the origin story is that she lied for years about having PCOS. Not only did she use that lie to baby trap Kurt twice but, she also sold both her supplements and ebooks as a means of balancing hormones if you have PCOS.
So now with the monetization of both birth vlogs, the sales cycle is complete. From "pitching" an emotional story that connects with your audience, to creating a problem that you have a #sponsored solution to, and finally to cashing in those 💰 cheques from views.
Meh. Her birth vlog isn't a real and raw moment that she happened to candidly capture; it's a planned part of her content calendar designed to suck people back into her showroom where she'll shill more useless products based on lies.
It's Scuzz. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
From her latest post: (P.s you’ll see Foxys full haircut transformation on YouTube! He’s very excited to show you)

Normal people: haircut
Sarah: FuLL hAirCuT tRanSfOrmATiOn

Pretty sure Fox is just excited to be outdoors and wanting his mum's attention. NOT excited to show off his terrible botched haircut on yuuchoob.
Stop making your children props in your constantly exploitative, inscrupulous money making schemes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

sissywerk

Has anyone listened to the Health Code episode 113? It was a real insight for me into how Sarah treats Kurt.
They’re talking about Kurt having decided to start CrossFit. Here are some quotes from the episode that stood out to me:

Sarah: “Kurt used to be that guy who would say “oh all I wanna do is put my earphones on, lift heavy weights, I wanna train by myself”, and I feel like you have finally gotten to that point where I was at last year where you wanna be in more of a community based gym, people that uplift you and goals that you’re achieving outside of just you and your earphones”

(so basically disparaging the way that Kurt liked to workout, implying that her way was better?)

Kurt: “when you have kids life gets so much harder, you get a little bit of guilt going to the gym and just being in your own zone for a bit”…

Kurt: “What can happen sometimes is that if I’ve been at work all day, and Sarah’s been at home with Fox, or vice versa, by the time work finishes and I can go to the gym, Sarah’s going “ah can you please come home and help me, I really need help. Fox has been so hard today”. It’s hard being a parent.”

So evidently every time that Kurt tries to have some me-time and workout, Sarah's guilting him about it to make him come home and cut his self-time short. What a bitch. (but then continues to rag on Kurt's "dad body")
Apparently Sarah does this to herself too without Kurt even asking her to (so that afterwards she can moan about it and blame Kurt for that?)

and the worst of all:

Sarah: “I just wanna update you guys that FINALLY Kurt has started CrossFit after saying he’s gonna start it forever, and MAYBE…. I just want your Ken body back.
Kurt: “Nah.. dirty hands! You just come home with dirty hands because the gym’s just like full of… you know?
Sarah: “Great, go have a shower. I don’t care about your dirty hands, I want your Ken body back, I want, I WANT-
Kurt: “Ken body trained like 6 days a week, 3 times a day, and was a carpenter as well!
Sarah: “Just do better, I want my BOYFRIEND Kurt back, because husband Kurt…
Kurt: “High expectation here, I don’t know how I feel about that”
Sarah: “Look it’s fine, I’m in post-partum recovery, you’re in… dad bod recovery… we can do this together, alright?

This part for me was actually really painful to listen to. I couldn’t ever imagine speaking to a loved one in this way, let alone my life partner. So dismissive of whatever he feels, and focused on what she wants. She doesn't get it that maybe, just maybe, Kurt doesn't care that much about getting "Ken body" back (which required an enormous time commitment), but maybe has evolved to care a bit more about creating a balanced life, focused on family, career, and other passions. She doesn't care about his happiness, his health, his well-being, but just his physical appearance. It makes me sick.
This is unbelievable. I just can’t imagine speaking to someone like this. What a toxic relationship they have. Imagine how they speak to each other about their own bodies and each other’s bodies when they’re at home in front of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 66