Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlottaaaa

New thread: #49 It wasn’t a blunder when I stole Beth’s thunder. It’s all about me #raspberryleaftea. Sezzy knows best, so why these dr’s such a pest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

xanspam

GUYS I messaged her asking if she going to spread awareness about Ukraine and the floods and SHE BLOCKED ME AGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA - this thread title is so fitting. I literally wasn’t sassy or anything, I could literally be one of my fans and she just blocks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
Next story:
"A lot of you guys have been asking why I haven't updated on baby's movements and like I got tHoUsAnDs of DEEE-EMMMMS asking about it, honestly I've been so caught up in everything and seriously have major babybrain that I totally forgot to show you guys so just thought I'd update you all since you're like my best friends!! But like I'm constantlyyyyy telling Kurt about his kicking and showing him and like complaining at night since I can't sleep anymore he's probably so sick of it haha, even Fox is always asking what baby's doing in there its so cute anyway so Fox predicted that I would go into labour like right now, he just said "mummy you have baby now!" so yeah I'm gonna go offline now and just like lie down and start getting ready to push so I'll update you guys later when baby's here!!!"
“Fox is just so in tune for his age, he keeps turning to me and saying ‘mummy, you 7 centimetres dilated now’… I’m trying not to take what he’s saying too literally because he just said ‘mummy needs an epidural and stretch and sweep’… so I’ve shunned him to the naughty corner for 5 hours and I’m taking away his daily treat (dairy or gluten, his choice)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

lolwhatisthisplace

oh my fucking god she did not just say “forcing kurt to have sex with her” sarah what the fuck, u have impressionable teenagers watching you, do not ever joke about forcing someone to have sex. ever heard of CONSENT?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 101
I could be wrong but was posting all the answers on the flood donations etc. on top of her stupid pool water really the best decision…?
So I know you’re all suffering in the midst of this devastating flood and your homes have been destroyed by water but here have a picture of my sparkling pool water in my stupid multi million dollar home

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 101

usemycode

VIP Member
Brenton and his wife taking a literal newborn to church at 1 day old, in a pandemic 😐
A mostly non vax church apparently.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

xanspam

Sarahs Day #49 Sarah, you spoiled the birth of Beth’s baby, stop being such a bitch maybe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
God is Good dropped in their 2 cents 😅
Screenshot_20220306-132101_Instagram.jpg

Edit to add: I love Sarah can't remove these comments, I also love that Beth could and hasn't 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
God she is so hideously ugly. In mind, body and spirit, Sarah’s repulsiveness just radiates from the inside out. I don’t think I could cope following her on stories. Give me Oceana any day! 💁‍♀️
Kurt is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Surely she’s not telling us that Beth gave birth before Beth has announced that she gave birth??
We know she doesn’t have many ‘friends’.
D3DA4885-4A14-4CB1-BC68-72E8DE7E7B49.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

soarhhlow

Sarah: Guys he’s soooooo low today! Here’s a list of predictions on when im going into labour. He’s so low I swear I’m going into laybahh earlyyy, I’m having these pains no other woman on earth has experienced before surely I’m going into laybahhh! I’m so strangely hormonal It feels like just before focksy was born! I swear today is the day!
Her followers: hey are you in labour?
Sarah: How DAREEE you flood my dms asking me if im giving birth!! That’s not for you to know!!

Jesus Christ Sarah, your head is so far up your own arse I’m surprised you haven’t already met the poor kid.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfie7

🚩 trigger warning ⚠ Miscarriage

I’m currently in a ward recovering from a miscarriage. The fact that she even baited this topic it beyond comprehensible. Fuck her!
P.S I’m ok! . Thanks for keeping your posts coming. You're helping me though xx

• Heart
  • Sad

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t a page about Brenton… but can someone please tell him his newborn baby is not a prop… His son is literally only a few days old and he’s already using him to promote his stupid good gun. Am I being a Karen or does this rub anyone else the wrong way? Like this baby is literally only a few days old

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 82