Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so hideously ugly. In mind, body and spirit, Sarah’s repulsiveness just radiates from the inside out. I don’t think I could cope following her on stories. Give me Oceana any day! 💁‍♀️
Kurt is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She's so dumb, not only did she copy Abbie's story she copied it word-for-word "yes sharon from texas im pregnant but dont tell anyone" witch they're asking if you're in labour, not if you're pregnant, use that tiny smol brain of yours and not make it blatantly obvious you're copying another creator.
Exactly my thoughts, literally copying Abbie Chatfield word for word. Not really surprising, she is desperate for a new personality/image.

Also what the hell was this: "Why is my voice so shaky... are you intimidating me..?" Speaking to 1 million followers she "doesn't even know".

She has lost it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why are her eyes a different colour in those stories if she doesn’t use filters?
when she baited the miscarriage she was happy to receive flowers from strangers but not happywith strangers messaging her about if she’s in labor when all she stories about is going into labor

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sarah: Guys he’s soooooo low today! Here’s a list of predictions on when im going into labour. He’s so low I swear I’m going into laybahh earlyyy, I’m having these pains no other woman on earth has experienced before surely I’m going into laybahhh! I’m so strangely hormonal It feels like just before focksy was born! I swear today is the day!
Her followers: hey are you in labour?
Sarah: How DAREEE you flood my dms asking me if im giving birth!! That’s not for you to know!!

Jesus Christ Sarah, your head is so far up your own arse I’m surprised you haven’t already met the poor kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
4676E0CB-4366-4F6F-BAFB-C70C624AC2A4.jpeg

literally two days ago, she was saying Fox predicted the baby was coming that day. And she posted these stories saying her sissy’s were fueling her that she was going into laybahhh. But today her sissy’s are confusing her because they’re strangers wanting to know if she’s in laybahhh. Which is it you freakshow? Are they fueling you or confusing you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Is she not ALWAYS hopping on her phone saying “I want to talk to you guys” or harping on about how she doesn’t feel alone in the bath when she hops on her stories to talk to her followers?

Pick a bleeping story Sarah. This is classic high school mean girl tit.

203B05B4-56D5-4E9E-A91E-03BDDCF21C8F.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope Kurt just runs at this point and takes fox with him. As if no one steps in and says "what the duck sarah" LIKE NO ONE

Is sarah extra angry because of Kurt? Like did he finally say "i dont need your help"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is the oldest trick in Sarah's book though.
When she needs to sell something or gain sympathy and play the victim she's all : You knows know everything! I'm an open book. I like to keep you updated! You're my best friends, my sissies.
When she wants to bait something to drum up engagement, or just feels like showing her mean side: How dare you ask me? Do we know each other? You're nobody to me, stop asking!

I hope the 13 yr olds wake up. This is abuse.
Her bitchy face with the eye rolls and the sarcasm today legit made me want to swiftly drive my knee into her chin so her oversized chompers shatter into a million pieces. Like I get you're hormonal and maybe that makes you make no sense form one day to the next, but today was really the limit, the absolute height of entitlement and making ZERO sense.

I just keep wondering about how lonely or how much has she pedestalised herself that nobody can get through to her. If her friends and fmaily love her as much as she makes it out to be, enough for her parents to send kurt and her to church to save their relationship -- I find it REALLY hard to believe this doesnt warrant a similar intervention. Chic is off her rocker lately. And I have a hunch it isn't just pregnancy hormones. She is losing the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope Kurts two new friends (is it two?) tell Kurt his "sibo" diet is not caused by food, but by his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder how long after the delivery of the worlds smolest hambaby until she checks this site. Hi Sarah :) I wonder if the Ukrainian women delivering babies during the bombings wouldn't be in the situation they're in right now if they were more #girlboss #milf like you

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is she for real right now? First of all, if you didn’t want to come across as bitchy, you could’ve tried avoiding the tone and the banana pause for drama. Try this you shiny ray of positivity: “ Hey, I’ve noticed I am getting a few dm’s asking if I am in labour, I don’t want to come across as rude as I know you are excited about my labour, just letting you know that when I am ready I will announce the birth but I will not be replying to dms about it, hope you understand!”.

I understand any other human/influencer not wanting to reply to dms, OBVIOUSLY. But girl you can’t ask day in and day out for people to guess the labour date, and then do this tit...
It’s ok if you don’t reply to dms but don’t act surprised. What a dumb duck. Worst part is that she is literally talking like tit to people that like her, cause I know for a fact no tattlers would give a duck about her being in labour, let alone going as far as to ask her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
OMG she CANNOT EVEN EAT A WHOLE F-ing BANANA ON HER STORIES 😳 😆

I can’t even she’s so disordered, she showed us eating (probably after reading here) but the stories cut when she gets halfway through. Her disorder legit won’t let her eat the whole thing. I get it, I’ve been there, but it’s fucked that she thinks she’s listening to her body 🤷‍♀️ surely half banana for her half for baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly, she could give birth to a centaur with pink flamingo legs right now and I couldn't be less interested. Like, who the duck does she think she is??? WHO CARES about this narcissistic twit's mucous plug irritable cervix whatever the hell clusterfuck she's got going on down there? I never swear on here but seriously she needs to just have this poor baby and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So funny that she is copying Abbie Chatfeild because Abby talked about Sarah and her ED book on her podcast not too long ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ellie is in full service mode. Using her platform to relay messages about donation drives and telling people how they can get involved and help. It maybe the bare minimum and not something we need to applaud. But Im noticing it because Im from India and in the last 2 years we have seen multiple environmental catastrophes (rains, floods, hurricanes), political distress, riots, and this in addition to Covid that hit us SO SO SO bad it set off a massive migrant crisis with millions of homeless daily wagers walking thousands of miles on foot. This may be the first time in the two years that the world has been reeling that I am seeing signs of obvious distress in Aus. In India, it was down to citizens to mobilise and get things going and help people who were homeless, destabilised, in need of oxygen and so much else. I've seen people mobilise the way Ellie is and the power of it. Our government was rendered useless and it was on regular people to get their act together. Its how this country survived.
So to see sassy witch Sarah go on about how low she is in the midst of this catastrophe seems extra unintelligent.
She could just stay off her stories entirely. Even if people imagine she is in labour.
Or she could just direct people to donation drives or the like.
She doesnt have to get "political" or speak about donating anything herself.
She could literally just use her platform. OR NOT.

But to get on and eat a banana while whinging and feigning irritation about how the people she baited and brainwashed into being invested in her pregnancy are now invested in it enough to ask if she's in labour, is realllllllly bleeping rich.

She needs to be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1099245
Complaining about people sending her DM’s asking if she’s in labour and saying she’s not going to reply because she doesn’t know these people.
But I thought her followers were her BeStiEs… you’re setting yourself up for this Sez. There is worse things going on in this world, grow up.
I'm sorry but that must be the face that she makes once a year when she gives Kurt's Banana a little attention. All teeth, grimacing face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1099302
literally two days ago, she was saying Fox predicted the baby was coming that day. And she posted these stories saying her sissy’s were fueling her that she was going into laybahhh. But today her sissy’s are confusing her because they’re strangers wanting to know if she’s in laybahhh. Which is it you freakshow? Are they fueling you or confusing you?
Thanks for the new avatar!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.