Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just confused that she is still pregnant. At my hospital, if a baby has any condition, you are classed as high risk and they induce you earlier, and they certainly do not let you pass your due date..
Did she lie about this too?
Majority think she is lying about being high risk.

Oh my goodness guys thank goodness for sezzy! If she didn’t give us all such great relationship advice I’d be sure divorced right now. She’s saved us all 🙄 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For some one so obsessed with her belly I don’t understand how she isn’t posting videos of the baby moving around in her belly. Baby movements are so prominent at this stage in pregnancy, like I could proper see foot imprints in my belly. It concerns me that she isn’t showing this, like Sarah I know you’re probably refreshing this page constantly and reading this can you just acknowledge that your bubba is still active in there?
I’m sick of seeing your belly flashed about every second Insta story but I would actually love to know that your baby is still moving around and not just hearing about how looowww he’s sitting
That’s so true. She never ever ever acknowledges that there is a live baby in there. It’s only every about her body and her pregnancy like so many have said. It’s eerie

Reactions: 32
the key to a healthy marriage?????

The last time we all checked SCUMMY your marriage, your husband, and yourself are all very VERY unhealthy, in more ways than one. As individuals and together

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is literally manic, I don’t think pregnancy is healthy for this woman. She’s totally lost it, it seems. Does she ever listen to herself?

Reactions: 34
I am scared for the uproar after this birth if that baby comes out 'fine' - I'm still very confused about the condition of that baby's health?

Can someone explain what the deal is, like - I don't want all of us to go mental if there is in fact a way that Sarah was told there might be something 'wrong' with the baby but there's a chance he would be fine.

Like is that a possibility or if you're told from a NIPT test that the baby is showing some abnormalities then its a done deal ?

Reactions: 10
I am scared for the uproar after this birth if that baby comes out 'fine' - I'm still very confused about the condition of that baby's health?

Can someone explain what the deal is, like - I don't want all of us to go mental if there is in fact a way that Sarah was told there might be something 'wrong' with the baby but there's a chance he would be fine.

Like is that a possibility or if you're told from a NIPT test that the baby is showing some abnormalities then its a done deal ?
from memory, the nipt test was followed up with an amniocentesis - amnios are almost 100% accurate (nipt is close but not the same- just less invasive which is why it’s usually done first). there’s very limited things that nipt actually tests for and one of the ones that is survived by baby (not immediately fatal) is T21 / Down’s syndrome. the amnio does test more than the nipt does though. honestly, who knows… my child has a physical disability (not chromosomal, no way to have predicted it), it just seems odd to me that they have known (or lied?) this whole time and haven’t alluded to much- raising a disabled kid is a whole other ballgame. i’m also happy to be corrected by someone with more info about the amnio or nipt!!

Reactions: 17
Yo her latest stories she appears so manic and dishevelled. It’s giving me anxiety just watching her. Like seriously where are her husband, family and friends? She is seriously not coping at all

Reactions: 38
She’s lost the plot. She’s in a psychotic state/psychosis. Hope she can get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow she is not okay
No wonder Kurt has anxiety
I have anxiety just watching that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she think her cervix is normally this big? Or is she sharing the size of her vagina with us 😂
Sis has lost her mind.
Screenshot_20220307-114026_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But I thought she was told she was best to terminate and start again?! And that they would be great spokespeople for the disability?!

Why would these things be mentioned on the first tests before the real tests confirmed it. Like I am very confused over what has actually happened!

Reactions: 41
I know this isn’t a page about Brenton… but can someone please tell him his newborn baby is not a prop… His son is literally only a few days old and he’s already using him to promote his stupid good gun. Am I being a Karen or does this rub anyone else the wrong way? Like this baby is literally only a few days old

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Tonight’s stories really show how insanely scared she is about giving birth again. I wish she would talk about it with her brusband or a mental health professional instead of her (mostly young) impressionable instagram followers

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So is she wanting all her followers to be invested in her pregnancy and labour again despite 2 days ago telling them all to F OFF she didn't care about you and wouldn't answer you!

It is very telling that this chick has NO ONE on her side, and has NO friends! Her potential only friend just beat her and had her baby first and so is now frenemy status

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The way she talks about herself is as though she’s given birth 5 times. Like she’s some sort of expert on how things are meant to go?

Also talking about how she hates watching TV… “I’m THAT girl” 🤪 she’s such a PICK ME.

Her key to a healthy marriage is to enjoy things the other person hates? Let’s not be taking marriage tips from Scuzza.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So is she wanting all her followers to be invested in her pregnancy and labour again despite 2 days ago telling them all to F OFF she didn't care about you and wouldn't answer you!

It is very telling that this chick has NO ONE on her side, and has NO friends! Her potential only friend just beat her and had her baby first and so is now frenemy status
She’s had to retreat back to asking her stans to care because even her midwife sister said ‘Shut up, you’re so annoying’ when Sarah called her whinging that she didn’t have any labour signs today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.