Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could’ve easily said “one for us now, one for when our baby is born and one for my friend who is due soon” BUT NO, classic narc Sarah had to announce someone’s (we all know its most likely beths!) pregnancy because god forbid the lime light isn’t shining on her
She said it so many times too really seemed to be making sure anyone watching could hear that her "friend just had a baby"
Also church people always bring meals for a new mum in the church who has just had a baby. Sarah was probably on the roster to drop off a meal.
Yuck she is seriously the worst!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No, but seriously. What is her family doing watching this trainwreck. Dont they want to tell her to get out of her ass, chill out and at least prepare for labour in peace. What is this nonsense of telling your followers the same set of details every single day:
- look at my belly
- i vlogged/I didnt vlog
- im low, i lose my mucus plug, i'm lactating
- im breathless
- look at my belly
- will it be today?
- look at my belly
- i actually think it wont be until sunday, BUT TELL ME WILL IT BE TODAY??
- look at my belly
- look at my belly
- my washing is on
- my hospital bag is empty (I swear she's said this every week for the last 6)
- look at my belly

Arent her family worried for her mental health?
Dont they see the idiocy and the sheer entitlement in her stories. Dont they want to tell her to SHUT THE duck UP for the sake of what's left of her career, if nothing else?!
Could someone please make a rap out of this? :m:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another person just congratulated Beth, if only they wrote they heard it from Sarah.

She cut baby out of each story, go have a listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
With my first I just sat around with my boobs out, trying to feed my baby when needed and rest at all other times with an ice pack down my pants.
I didn’t want anyone over. I didn’t want to have to use what little mental capacity I had left to make chit chat or explain to them how to do my laundry or whatever.
sarah, drop the lasagne on the doorstep and text Brenton that it’s there. They don’t need to see ‘psycho’ Fox or ‘animated’ Sezzy today. And especially don’t need to see that you’ve been talking about their birth and what a hero you are for making food for them, on social media.
Leave them be.
Its a very private time for most couples. The best thing you can do is either drop something easy to heat up off and leave or even better, give them an uber eats or menu log card so they can order in as they want.

If they are close and they want you there to help they would reach out!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another person just congratulated Beth, if only they wrote they heard it from Sarah.

She cut baby out of each story, go have a listen.
Yeah, its the dodgiest edit ever. She just cut -aby. Each time she goes on it's goes on along the lines of "My friend who just had a ba-..."

I just recorded it incase she takes it down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Its been deleted now
It should be deleted, this is a woman who just gave birth and really doesn't need the drama. I know we hate Sarah but let's keep it on her page. I'm sure Beth is very tired and wants to enjoy this time

Reactions: 36
SHE IS THE BIGGEST bleeping witch IN THE WHOLE bleeping WORLD. IMAGINE SOMEONE DOING THAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How terrible for Beth that Sarah has taken this away from her. Instead of doting over their new baby they are now having to monitor their instagram and delete all those comments. what a horrible human being she is. Sarah, concentrate on your own fucked up life and STFU 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The terrible edit (plus Beth’s announcement) confirm that Sarah 100% knew what she was doing. It looks like she’s been told off and is sore about it, so edited it poorly so you can still hear exactly what she’s saying.

Every day she sinks to a new low (or rises to new narcissistic heights) that it’s just astonishing. Imagining taking a once in a lifetime opportunity - to publicly announce the birth of your first child - away from a supposed friend like that. You only have one ‘first’, and Sarah outright took the shine off of that announcement for Beth & Brenton.

A deplorable creature - are you that jealous, Sarah?

Reactions: 66
Imagine if it was Sarah’s stories that made Brenton and Beth announce now, just a few hours after Sarah announced for them.
it’s sad they couldn’t do it in their own time.

what if they hadn’t even got around to telling all of their family/friends yet and some of them put it together from Sarah’s dry looking lasagne?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
so her apartment sold for $2million. According to realestate.com.au she bought it for $1.65million. She would have paid $75k stamp duty, then if you minus the $100k renovation she would have done plus interest on the loan etc, she’d be lucky to have pocketed $200k from it.
Might have had to pay capital gains tax. Over 12 months and I think she leased it?

Reactions: 2
The terrible edit (plus Beth’s announcement) confirm that Sarah 100% knew what she was doing. It looks like she’s been told off and is sore about it, so edited it poorly so you can still hear exactly what she’s saying.

Every day she sinks to a new low (or rises to new narcissistic heights) that it’s just astonishing. Imagining taking a once in a lifetime opportunity - to publicly announce the birth of your first child - away from a supposed friend like that. You only have one ‘first’, and Sarah outright took the shine off of that announcement for Beth & Brenton.

A deplorable creature - are you that jealous, Sarah?
I hope Beth tells her to shove her lasagne 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarahs Day #49 Sarah, you spoiled the birth of Beth’s baby, stop being such a witch maybe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.