Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t know how some of you come up with these names 😂 thanks @Catdogg (130 likes!).

Runner up was @frogpalm with:
Sarahs Day #48 Complains about toddler while Ukraine gets invaded. Off for a massage, no mention of floods or donations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else find it convenient that ms ham belly has changed her YT pp to this abomination?
F460EC53-BA48-445C-B032-40DBB3604454.jpeg

She wants to keep the memory of the hambelly going after money kash is born. Although I don’t know why. She’s complained about being pregnant every day of being pregnant.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Lol THE THREAD. it breaks my heart, but duck i'm here for it.

Can everyone please listen to their dumb-ass podcast ep. 84 How do i Even respond to this? BUT LISTEN WITHOUT GIVING THEM LISTENING VIEWS BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.

but you can see HEAR the type of WOMAN Sarah actually is in this ep. AND DARE I SAY... DURT too. They clearly read here.

She's an absolute embarrassment to Australia, as an influential voice (IF WE STRETCH SO FAR TO CALL HER THAT).

even minor "influencers" have called attention to the plight of the QLD/NSW floods & the people of the Ukraine who need our support right now.

SARAH YOU ABSOLUTE WANK OF A HUMAN & WOMAN. NO, we will not SPREAD SUNSHINE AND SUNFLOWERS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE tit HUMANS.

DO BETTER.

i know you read here. DO BETTER, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR NATION.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I actually feel so sorry for Fox, yes, toddler tantrums are so normal, but for your mum to start crying as well. That’s just something else .
It’s clearly of Sarah’s doing as well, Fox has zero routine, zero consistency. How hard for a 3 year old!!! Not knowing when bed time is or when wake up time is or anything. No wonder why he is so emotional in the mornings he doesn’t know what to expect in his day :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Fox really told her he hated her, it's obviously because they use that word in front of him a lot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Surely Kurt watches all this behaviour going down and isn't impressed with her at all. Like it's super unattractive. He's basically having to parent them both at this stage.

Let's place bets on how much longer he'll deal with her disgraceful parenting and all-around shittiness... I say 2 years MAX.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why does she say she’s the sole stay-at-home parent? Aren’t they both content creators who just… stay at home and be parents?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Can everyone please listen to their dumb-ass podcast ep. 84 How do i Even respond to this? BUT LISTEN WITHOUT GIVING THEM LISTENING VIEWS BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.
How does one do this? Im not even subscribed to Spotify, let alone AU/NZ.
Does someone know how this is done, or someone who has listened want to summarise? Some of you have such impeccable skills mocking her, I live for it!

Reactions: 8
I get the feeling Kurt goes out everyday for work, as his never around much these days on Insta stories. Makes sense, as if he’s wanna be at home 😆

Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 17.47.33.png

Just to go back to how bleeping self involved she is.. She even called Fox's tantrum HER tantrum. I know it's phrasing, but I cant help but feel this happens when you cant get your head out of your own arse and you see everything thru that lens, looking out at the world from out of your arse. So it's all a bit cloudy and you don't see very much beyond your own butthole.

Even the tantrum is not his to have, it's HERS to manage.

I don't know if there's anything more telling about who is parent and who is the child in this dynamic.

"I'm running on 1 hour of sleep today and managing Fox's 3rd tantrum" would have been just fine. It's not hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is probably why she was encouraged to keep her mouth shut about marketing an intense HIIT guide to ED sufferers with the phrasing, in 8 weeks have 8 weeks of results or "8 weeks of excuses":

Her brattiness shows when she has to talk about something other than herself.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t even watch the tantrum stories. Once I saw her forced tears, I was out. I’m sure she is distressed and overwhelmed. And she probably did cry at some point that morning. In the stories, however, she was putting on a whole “woe is me” performance.

As you all have noted many times, these absolute breakdowns always coincide with Kurt being away. I think today was especially dramatic and drawn out because of who Kurt was working with. The “two of my fave people 😍😍😍” comment on Kurt’s Insta post does not at all seem genuine. As an influencer who is supposedly so excited for two of her favorite people to launch a project two years in the making, I’d expect her to share the post on her stories or interact in a more meaningful way with the content.

I also can’t help but notice that, in general, Kurt seems to be pulling back. It's like he's trying to find the path he was on before he “got serious” with Sarah. He had been doing that cool portrait (?) project and was being featured in exhibitions, and it seemed like he was trying to break into the scene in a serious way. But then he shacked up with Sarah, Fox came along, and his personal work just died on the vine… until now.

House of Groms, this ACTUAL "secret project," small photography/videography work that is completely independent of Sarah's brands- Kurt is course correcting. And he's doing it unapologetically at this point. I don't doubt that this is causing strain in the relationship. It's forcing Sarah to keep to a schedule, meet deadlines, and stop mucking about in HIS business. And it's forcing both of them to have to rethink their day-to-day routines. Working, living, and socializing in a bubble is miserable. Based on the increasing drama and emotion on Sarah's stories juxtaposed with Kurt's more hopeful and forward-focused content, it really looks like Kurt is ready to pop that bubble while Sarah is doing everything in her power to preserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah nah, we already know she isnt made of the integrity and mettle to own up when she's messed up and try and do better. When she messes up she "rises above" which is to say pretends she's flawless and can do no wrong, so there is nothing to acknowledge, no apologies to make, nothing to take accountability for.

But watching this video two years since it played out -- HOLY duck SHES A DIFFERENT PERSON. She's hella problematic, probably at the peak of her problematic, scamming ways at the time, but at least she has some life in her voice in her eyes, in the way she's making those stories.

She's at the PEAK of her victimhood in this. Cultural appropriation be damned. Even after being semi cancelled, she had the audacity to get online and make it about HER. That's how bleeping thick she is!!!!

Now, she's a shell of a human, gaunt, no eyebrows, no hair, no life in her eyes, just all teeth and bones. Making contrived pre-made content that really screams fake ads, money grab ponzi schemes.

The difference is PALPABLE!! Holy tit, how do her stans not see it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone please post the video of her talking about fox’s tantrums? Storiesdown doesn’t work for me :-(

Reactions: 3
Sarah’s style of speaking always reminds me of a year 10 english assignment. Lots of FaNcY words to make herself look better (“tag teaming” instead of parenting, “Nachural oshun magnesium soak” instead of beach swim), yet everything else is in her extremely average CUB colloquial slang. All of it combined makes her seem so much faker than she is (and definitely not like the milfy girlboss beach babe she pretends to be) it cracks me uppp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually feel so sorry for Fox, yes, toddler tantrums are so normal, but for your mum to start crying as well. That’s just something else .
It’s clearly of Sarah’s doing as well, Fox has zero routine, zero consistency. How hard for a 3 year old!!! Not knowing when bed time is or when wake up time is or anything. No wonder why he is so emotional in the mornings he doesn’t know what to expect in his day :(
I am one of 5 kids. One of my siblings had behavioural issues which caused them to have severe tantrums. Mum was at home as a single mum dealing with this. She never made it out to seem like one kid was “especially bad” or my kid is not like your kid I have it so much tougher. Her comment in her latest video about “my friends toddlers are chilled” making it out to seem like no other kids have act like fox made me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those stories about 🦊 's behaviours hurt my heart. All of you brilliantly expressed everything I was feeling watching Sarah make her child's inability to cope, about her. I am not a parent but I can imagine it must be incredibly difficult as one, to have your child behave and say such things to you. What I don't understand is Sarah's inability to think about the "why" behind his behaviours. I really hope she takes a step back, educates herself and reaches out to professionals for help with 🦊, especially with the new baby coming soon. Between her and Kurt, they have been unintentionally planting seeds for potentially larger issues and if they care about what kind of relationship they have with him as he gets older, they need to reassess their parenting approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.