Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but it looks like they've moved Fox's "bed" to Kurt's side of the bedroom. Now Sarah can Insta story properly in front of the mirror again. Good for her. I imagine she'll have the baby on her side and Kurt will have Fox on his side. Might as well reinforce the emotional disconnect between mother and son just in time for the replacement comes along. What could possibly go wrong.

Oh, and then both children will get to watch them have sex. Love that for them.
I seriously hate their nightstands. They've got this huge bed and headboard and these tiny af nightstands. They don't even look nice. Looks like something you'd have out next to your patio furniture. And then the lamp she bought off etsy with the limp lampshade, which still isn't even properly put together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So a lot of you guys have mentioned that Sarah & Kurt have sex around Fox! I’m sorry but this is definitely a form of abuse. Children shouldn’t be exposed to sex and it’s not like fox is an infant he is a toddler who understands everything? I guess they ran of places to do it in their mansion so in front of their toddler it is. I’m so triggered by this! Disgusting
As a young adult woman now who has a history of childhood trauma including not limited being witness to that from the same age fox to the time I was 12, yes it is absolutely a form of abuse & im not afraid to admit I’m seriously fucked up because It, the trauma from that is astronomical and every time I see someone bring up that fox is dealing with it makes me want to vomit. He should not be put through that he just shouldn’t he’s getting old enough now where he will remeber these things and trust me when I say they will duck up how he thinks of sex when he’s older.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lol her house, her strained and starved body, her marriage, her todlahh, her frenemyship, her social media presence, her brand, are all an utter MESS 😂😂😂

Notwithstanding the seriousness of her multiple current scandals, I am also cackling at Sarah’s ineptitude to actually do any one thing adequately.

Like, if you duck up in one or two areas (that affect others), people can forgive that. But like the comment above about context said, Sarah has consistently failed and damaged her audience, relationships, and herself, across multiple years and many, many, many instances, but she’s hit peak failure this week.

It’s just so funny to me that amidst trying (and praying) sooooo harrrd - more like preying hard on your teenage subscribers Sezzy! - to put forth some deranged idea that she’s the ultimate paragon of health, marriage, motherhood, domestic domination, Christianity and class, that Sarah is right now is failing more spectacularly than ever before, in all areas of life. I think she knows it too, and is floundering that no one cares, but are instead calling her out in droves.

On ya, Sarah, you really are sooooo lowwww.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who thinks the photo is photoshopped to make her bump look bigger compared to the screenshot of the reel.
I have noticed that for ages that her videos of bump actually look smaller compared to her photos, also her bump has looked the same for the last month or so. It hasn’t grown at all???? And for 39 weeks I think she is still carrying quite high

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who thinks the photo is photoshopped to make her bump look bigger compared to the screenshot of the reel.
I have noticed that for ages that her videos of bump actually look smaller compared to her photos, also her bump has looked the same for the last month or so. It hasn’t grown at all???? And for 39 weeks I think she is still carrying quite high
Sorry, but this first photo should be accompanied by a caption saying “45 and pregnant!”

Seriously, she looks middle aged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So a lot of you guys have mentioned that Sarah & Kurt have sex around Fox! I’m sorry but this is definitely a form of abuse. Children shouldn’t be exposed to sex and it’s not like fox is an infant he is a toddler who understands everything? I guess they ran of places to do it in their mansion so in front of their toddler it is. I’m so triggered by this! Disgusting

As someone who co slept just gotta point out there’s lots of places to have sex other than a bed 😉 Sarah’s a liar and an idiot but I don’t think she’s having sex in front of Fox

Reactions: 7
As someone who co slept just gotta point out there’s lots of places to have sex other than a bed 😉 Sarah’s a liar and an idiot but I don’t think she’s having sex in front of Fox
She literally said that "fox is sleeping and doesn't mind" that they are having sex in the same room

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
God is Good dropped in their 2 cents 😅
Screenshot_20220306-132101_Instagram.jpg

Edit to add: I love Sarah can't remove these comments, I also love that Beth could and hasn't 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
So Kurt still hasn’t liked/commented on either Beth or Brenton’s posts announcing Bub, and Sarah only liked Beth’s (not Brenton’s though), wonder if maybe Brenton (rightfully so) had a go at Sarah hence why she’s blanked his post. And Kurt… well Kurt’s just a spineless prick so multitude of reasons for him not showing his support

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She literally said that "fox is sleeping and doesn't mind" that they are having sex in the same room
He’s not awake though 🤷‍♀️

It’s a pretty normal way to live in lots of cultures. It’s not child abuse, that’s my point really

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
For Fox not to wake up they must be having the most boring sex... quiet/slow missionary with lights off and call it a day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He’s not awake though 🤷‍♀️

It’s a pretty normal way to live in lots of cultures. It’s not child abuse, that’s my point really
He wakes up in the middle of the night which is why they have Focks in the same room. Dunno man, I think it's totally unnecessary to expose your 3 year old to you and your partner having sex. Whether or not it's normal in other cultures is irrelevant, she's in a 4+ bedroom house and has the room to avoid this entire situation

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So Kurt still hasn’t liked/commented on either Beth or Brenton’s posts announcing Bub, and Sarah only liked Beth’s (not Brenton’s though), wonder if maybe Brenton (rightfully so) had a go at Sarah hence why she’s blanked his post. And Kurt… well Kurt’s just a spineless prick so multitude of reasons for him not showing his support
He has liked it on Beth's personal instagram. So many people are saying this but it's 100% there.

Reactions: 8
Kinda off topic but I just saw Fox and Kurt at a cafe and I was super impressed with how well behaved fox was (not at all psycho) and enjoying a milkshake and cake! No wonder he prefers hanging out with his dad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
He wakes up in the middle of the night which is why they have Focks in the same room. Dunno man, I think it's totally unnecessary to expose your 3 year old to you and your partner having sex. Whether or not it's normal in other cultures is irrelevant, she's in a 4+ bedroom house and has the room to avoid this entire situation
Well I mean you’re entitled to think whatever you like. It’s not child abuse though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.