Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the tea on why/how they almost “divorced” before they got married ? I want to know but don’t want to listen to the podcast haha

Reactions: 21
Surely she’s not telling us that Beth gave birth before Beth has announced that she gave birth??
We know she doesn’t have many ‘friends’.
D3DA4885-4A14-4CB1-BC68-72E8DE7E7B49.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Surely she’s not telling us that Beth gave birth before Beth has announced that she gave birth??
We know she doesn’t have many ‘friends’. View attachment 1103652
She is disgusting. She knows EXACTLY what she is doing here. How can anyone be mad at her? Look at what a good friend she is! Beth can’t be mad?? She’s making her a beef and vegetable lasagna! It is called gaslighting and it is Sarah’s MO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I was literally about to post this, like surely not 🥴 but I haven’t seen her post anything about anyone else that’s pregnant at the same time as her except for Beth. Imagine if someone did that to Sarah she’d be SPEWING (although she will be probably making a post when she’s in labour and when baby has arrived similar to Fox) but still

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow-just wow.

That is an unforgivable betrayal if she in announcing someone else’s birth - be it Beth or anyone else - before the parents themselves.

No congratulations, no @ to the new parents, Sarah has to make someone else’s birth ABOUT HER and her bullshit slop that no one wants.

Sarah, you are narcissistic to the core. What absolute SCUM.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Found some interesting information on red raspberry leaf tea. I’m not an expert in the pregnancy realm or ever had a child (whatever works for you is my motto). However, this is off some random website, just some food for thought. For someone who has complained of SEVERE braxton hicks, she surely sells her story 🙄
I have been saying this too. I overused it in my first pregnancy and all it serves to do is tone the uterus and make the contractions more productive…and in my experience unnecessarily painful. She’s just an idiot, it’s all g.

and yeah, she’s such a selfish, jealous little witch that she’s virtue signalling how great she is while low key telling everyone Beth gave birth. She sucks. Hope her stomach turns out like a deflated balloon and she gets cut hole to hole honestly.

Random story, apparently Raspberry leaf tea makes your baby come out bright pink. My midwife recommended it and I drank it quite a bit (as per the instructions) with my 3rd kid who came out with skin matching the colour of her pink baby blankets and the midwife said oh that's from the tea. I'm curious to see if Kash Munnee comes out pink and if it's true.
my first came out bright pink and I was overusing RLT. Second came out the usual greyish (born in water tho) pale colour I’ve seen most babies born. That’s really interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Man, she’s such a witch. All she had to do was say ‘I’m just cooking some lasagnes. One for tonight and others to freeze for when baby is here’. Or even just she was making one for a friend to have after their baby is here too. But she just had to drop that little bit of information in, knowing that now people won’t be surprised when Beth announces it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Did she just… she didn’t… surely I’m imagining this… she cannot possibly have announced Beth gave birth, to her 1.2 million followers, before Beth announced it on her own platform… that can’t possibly have just happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
i literally came here so fast to say the same thing! what an absolute witch, how can someone do that to a so-called friend 🙄 also she’s not even dropping her name, get ready for all of sarah’s minions to flood beth’s comments with “omg is your baby here, i saw on sarah’s stories??!” eugh sarah u disgust me

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s such a snake!! Imagine being so self-centred that you ruin the announcement of your friends’ first child. I’m sure she’s raging with jealousy that Beth had her baby first but Jesus…have some bloody thought for others. I don’t even follow Beth but as soon as I saw that story, my first thought was “did she just announce Beth’s baby?!”

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also -

“If I love you, I cook for you.”

Sarah, I’m certain I speak on behalf of many:

Please, please, hate me eternally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
How she shows her love is through food. 😂😂😂 um, sorry kurt but she doesn’t have much love in that stone cold heart. By the looks of how your wasting away from starvation. And poor focks gets watery protein smoothies because she only has watery fake love for when he’s not a demon child. (Her words)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also how she just described Fox as 'psycho'... 'i'm sorry but theres no other word for it' ummmm I am pretty sure there's only one psycho in that house and you definitely could have found a different word for whatever it is you think you are describing... (or enduring because your life is so hard and your son is so misbehaved and not like any other child his age.)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
God I can’t. “Psycho” is the only word she can use? Really Sarah? How about “hyperactive this arvo”? Or he’s really energetic? She’s so inappropriate I can’t 🤦‍♀️

Also how she just described Fox as 'psycho'... 'i'm sorry but theres no other word for it' ummmm I am pretty sure there's only one psycho in that house and you definitely could have found a different word for whatever it is you think you are describing... (or enduring because your life is so hard and your son is so misbehaved and not like any other child his age.)
Jinx!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
*friend gives birth* Sarah : hmm how can i make this about me and make myself the hero?…. Oh yesss I’ll announce it knowing lots of people will guess who my friend is while looking like I’m a loving friend cooking her a vomit inducing lasagna. I’m a genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know she’s a tit person but I can’t believe she just did that. Someone announced the birth of my son to a few people before I had the chance and I was pissed… I can’t imagine how Beth would be feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If it was Beth who gave birth this is 100% Sarah’s way of getting back at her for giving birth first (something only an absolute weirdo would do by the way🙄)
Poor friend and family. I hope they get extra support when they announce it THEMSELVES.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also what an ungrateful witch to all the people who took around presents for her baby! Now she’s saying their gifts were tit. Noone wants to do your laundry you lazy witch. They probably think you wouldn’t have laundry to fold seeing as your beyond nesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.