Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guys, new member here... I have just spent this whole week reading most of the threads in here about 'sEzZyyyy' and I am so glad I found you all! I thought for a while I was just being nasty or judgmental picking up on all of her bull, her complaining and sob stories poor me, fake crying, awful spelling, awful food, disordered habits, dramas after she does or says or posts or advertises something that is completely wrong... BUT I am so glad it is not just me and something is finally being said/done about it!! I myself am a qualified fitness professional and to see her profiting from things she is not only not qualified for but spreading dangerous and wrong information not only just upsets me and puts shame to the industry and Australia as a whole... But frightens me for all of her followers taking in and following all of this dangerous 'advice'...
I am living for your comments and posts, HAPPY to be here 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 80

annieray

VIP Member
I know it’s early but…

Sarah’s Day #49 Avoids addressing ED book, Ukraine or floods, but announces Beth’s birth before she could

• Heart
Reactions: 78

annieray

VIP Member
View attachment 1111934

My new avatar, aka Sarah’s face when Kurt speaks the truth that she’s been doing fuck all work for awhile now.

I’m actually surprised she left that in. For one, she looks like a snake with a dislocated jaw about to eat a rat (definitely some telling symbolism there 😅).

But over and above that, she started the vlog ranting about how her family was telling her she was Sahh ScHoOpID for not going on maternity leave (Sarah, your whole life is leave), but that she just can’t stop because she’s just saahhhhh busssy with her ComPaNieS and wErKinG evEn HaRdeR before Kash Money Tilse arrives. Sure Jan.

Then straight away Kurt shatters that narrative (not that it wasn’t already plain as day that Sarah does nothing). At least brief your brother on what the lies of the day are, Sarah.
A008EDA1-C711-43B5-B494-916A8BF10F1E.jpeg

1DB56CA5-416F-4AA8-964A-F8B984E8E69A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

kij1997

„Daddys a bit stressed with work today“ nah Sarah I think he really just flees to the office to get away from „ SoOoOo LoOoOoW“ echoing through his house every 5 seconds lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Kinda hilarious that Sarah thinks that people don't want to see her dog in stories/vlogs but that we somehow want to see her hambelly posed 26 times a day?!?! Totally coming from a place of jealousy and as others have previously said, quietly pushing Abby into the background to eventually get rid of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

cumcustard

Chatty Member
4676E0CB-4366-4F6F-BAFB-C70C624AC2A4.jpeg

literally two days ago, she was saying Fox predicted the baby was coming that day. And she posted these stories saying her sissy’s were fueling her that she was going into laybahhh. But today her sissy’s are confusing her because they’re strangers wanting to know if she’s in laybahhh. Which is it you freakshow? Are they fueling you or confusing you?

• Haha
  • Heart

emememily

Sorry but this bitch is seriously complaining about being pregnant? Then on the other hand you've got Chloe Fisher who has just had another miscarriage, this time she was pregnant with twins. So devastating. Sarah literally said "Im just so grateful I don't have twins in my belly"... FUCK RIGHT OFF

She does not know how lucky she is to even BE pregnant,and also has a healthy 3 year old. She is the most privileged, out of touch, negative person. She is actually alot like Kim Kardashian in that regard, you don't even need tinted windows Sarah. IYKYK.

"I'm usually the most uplifting person" shes having a laugh, right?

• Heart
  • Wow

Firsttimeposter87

Surely she’s not telling us that Beth gave birth before Beth has announced that she gave birth??
We know she doesn’t have many ‘friends’. View attachment 1103652
She is disgusting. She knows EXACTLY what she is doing here. How can anyone be mad at her? Look at what a good friend she is! Beth can’t be mad?? She’s making her a beef and vegetable lasagna! It is called gaslighting and it is Sarah’s MO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

D1l2o3

BF6B6ED7-3B45-4493-8A88-806FD196B2AD.png

Complaining about people sending her DM’s asking if she’s in labour and saying she’s not going to reply because she doesn’t know these people.
But I thought her followers were her BeStiEs… you’re setting yourself up for this Sez. There is worse things going on in this world, grow up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

annieray

VIP Member
Wow-just wow.

That is an unforgivable betrayal if she in announcing someone else’s birth - be it Beth or anyone else - before the parents themselves.

No congratulations, no @ to the new parents, Sarah has to make someone else’s birth ABOUT HER and her bullshit slop that no one wants.

Sarah, you are narcissistic to the core. What absolute SCUM.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Patiently waiting to get blocked lmao
Just noticed that she deleted her comment - along with my reply 🙃🙃
Ok this is so funny because it’s still up, so the fact you can’t see it means that Sarah blocked you. So Sarah has seen the comment, knows it is up and probably has asked Beth to take it down and she hasn’t yet, or is awkwardly waiting for Beth to see it and take it down. Either way she’s probably fuming.

Also congrats for having 15x the likes on your comment then Sarah does 😂👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Can anyone on her team spell??? I swear it's always the most basic words & things spellcheck would catch...for such a #believer and #prayerwarrior she can't even spell the word BELIEVE?

IMG_4021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

BotoxBish

Is this bitch actually serious? I just can't.

'I don't even know you, no I'm not going to reply' omfg. You have no problem taking money off these people, but when it doesn't suit you they can't ask you questions. I just can't. Hurry up and go into labour and have the worse labour experience. Bitch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

gmik8210

Chatty Member
KARMA.

FOCKS DID A PEE PEE ON HER 10K JARDAN SOFA.

Dear God, you are a joker if there ever was one! Bless you LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 69

AlfDen97

Also -

“If I love you, I cook for you.”

Sarah, I’m certain I speak on behalf of many:

Please, please, hate me eternally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
You performative little mole!!! Literally has not said 1 thing about Ukraine or the Floods and it's been weeks for Ukrain and a week for SEQ and Nothern NSW for the floods. Now doing the bare necessity of reposting a couole if images and a slight ramble on about how it overwhelmes her where to donate.

Why not actually explain what's happened Sarah, do you actually know what's been going on in Ukraine? Do you know the names of cities being detained and flattened, do you understand the risk the entire world is at!?

What about the floods, it takes a quick search to see exactly what you can donate to help flooded areas, where to do it, how to help. It's simple because the media are making it so.

Sarah deserves any backlash you got last night. She took a once in a lifetime moment from her friends. She burst their baby bubble, announced their birth maybe before they could tell personal people in their lives, let alone instagram.

Beyond selfish, narcissistic and fucked up.

• Heart

jllns90

Ukraine was attacked on the 24th and you started looking into it only yesterday? Okurrrr
Just say you don’t actually care and get on with it

• Heart