Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to congratulate @Catdogg. This is my favourite thread title ever. It perfectly captures her bitchy, whiny, narcissistic and totally out-of-touch personality. And it's so bloody hilarious - I still lol every time I see it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 32
Woof. That is a big yikes for her.

The truth of the matter is that Sarah has always been the woman we see now. She simply didnā€™t give her followers front row seats to her internal shitshow until 2020.
2020 was really the time of the real Sarah "coming out". It was when I started seeing the light. It was a time where there was a perfect storm between her controversy on controversy backing up on one another and the world having bigger issues. The world was going to the trials of Covid, BLM was in the spotlight after George Floyds murder, and Australia was on fire. Sarah managed to show her true colours, excessive privelage and lack of empathy to other people in that time, and has never been able to fully amend her public image. She never can.

Not only has she not being able to recover her public image its progressively gotten worse, she is so problematic that she actually has no idea what to do. Her sons will always be equally her props and her deflection tools. Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have contacted Sunnyv2 (youtuber) to hopefully do a downfall youtube video on Sarahs day. Tips and topics - i find them on Wiki to send to them? any tips welcomed!

Reactions: 16
I just canā€™t believe she still hasnā€™t spoken about the floods (in her own state) or Ukraine..

Sheā€™s just awful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I just canā€™t believe she still hasnā€™t spoken about the floods (in her own state) or Ukraine..

Sheā€™s just awful
Its disgusting. Imagine having that platform and not using it to help spread information, or promote charities or anything. If she isnt getting $$ from it she isnt interested.

We mention Ashy Bines in the last thread, she has posted numerous stories about how to help the flood recovery over the last few days. I think she is learning from past behaviors/mistakes/errors while out sis Scuzz just gets more and more selfish.

Reactions: 23
Its disgusting. Imagine having that platform and not using it to help spread information, or promote charities or anything. If she isnt getting $$ from it she isnt interested.

We mention Ashy Bines in the last thread, she has posted numerous stories about how to help the flood recovery over the last few days. I think she is learning from past behaviors/mistakes/errors while out sis Scuzz just gets more and more selfish.
Sheā€™s so self absorbed itā€™s distributing..

Even Chloe Szep has been posting and is donating all proceeds from her Szep activewear to the floods..

Sez could never...

Reactions: 22

Plus it would actually be business savvy, given sheā€™s just released moisturiser or whatever the hell it is. Toiletries are in extremely high demand during natural disasters; and are the #1 thing evacuation centres often ask for donations of.

Sarah could easily donate stock, or the proceeds thereof (100% for x amount of time; NOT a pitiful $1 per item or whatever she tried to pull for bushfires), and it would be beneficial for her brand - which letā€™s face it, needs resuscitation.

But nope - if it doesnā€™t directly line Sarahā€™s pockets, sheā€™s not interested. I mean, she had a public tantrum about being held accountable to donate the money she had collected from other people to bushfire aid! It wasnā€™t even her own earned money and she didnā€™t want to take her claw hands off of it.

So now she just sticks to the private labelling influencer model of slap name on, flog on undisclosed ads, pocket my cut and never speak of it again. Deplorable, Sarah.

Reactions: 45
So itā€™s been 20 hours since Sarah has posted. I think now is the time she will begin labour baiting.

Reactions: 21
So itā€™s been 20 hours since Sarah has posted. I think now is the time she will begin labour baiting.
What a welcome reprieve šŸ˜Œ Enjoy the silence before the shitstormā€¦I mean DoOmSdAy šŸ˜‘

I honestly think even less and less stans care at this point. Especially after she flat out told them to duck off. The labour bait is old and stale well before labour was even remotely close šŸŸ Your doing, Sarah. Fucked that one up didnā€™t you!

I also think itā€™s a convenient time for her to hide, lest she continue to be called out on not addressing her ED book, not mentioning Ukraine, not mentioning floods, being hateful toward her son and partner, and outright denigrating her followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Just wanted to add Beth has also been very quiet on her social media..Iā€™m wondering if she has had her baby and Sarah is just being salty about and thatā€™s why she is labour baiting

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe that's why she is quiet. She probably received a lot of backlash for her nastiness in her last stories. So she'll lay low hoping they will think she's in labour and forget all about it.

Reactions: 25
I just have to congratulate @Catdogg. This is my favourite thread title ever. It perfectly captures her bitchy, whiny, narcissistic and totally out-of-touch personality. And it's so bloody hilarious - I still lol every time I see it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I can't take the credit. @Carlottaaaa came up with it and I just tweaked her idea in to the beautiful title we have today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
no storying todayā€¦I know speculating is feeding into her bullshit but is today the day? or is it labour baiting time for her to say at 2pm that sHes NOT iN LaBoUr sToP asKinG
On another note; I reckon poor Focks is going to be behind the 8 ball once he starts schoolā€¦

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is this baby sheā€™s pregnant one going to be special needs? She never mentions anything about the baby. Just how much she hates being pregnant. Blah blah blahhhh

Reactions: 10
Considering her, and I quote, ā€œfavourite place in the worldā€ (Byron / Elements of Byron) and the surrounding communities - Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads, Main Arm just to name a few - are still suffering immensely from the floods, including clean ups without ADF help, lack of media coverage and no reliable power or internet service (and a lot donā€™t have clean drinking water as itā€™s contaminated) I am so so surprised sheā€™s not empathising with these communities or using her platform to help raise awareness. Itā€™s disgusting. Yet when sheā€™s sponsored to go on a holiday back to elements, she will have no problem posting about it. I canā€™t and will never understand this level of apathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This is my first time posting in this particular thread. I started following Sarah a while ago but tbh I rarely looked at her stories until yesterday when I was lucky enough to witness her latest rant and thought what a c*nt, imagine ranting about your followers TO your followers. Anywaaaaay making my way through the wiki and the other Sez threads but I wanted to stop by and share these moments that I captured yesterday.
6230A434-1580-4192-8EA2-E2955A203D1E.jpeg
602AA4FF-74F2-461F-9545-AC9661F6523E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I was just scrolling on Facebook and a tropeka advert came up for their Hair Vitamins. Remember when Sarah was promoting them, the girl with the most thinnest unhealthy hair ever hahaha, and remember when she randomly did an Ad for GHD? Side note: remember when Georgie Stevenson did an Ad for Coke Cola? Who are these influences think they are tricking!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.