Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to play Sezzies prediction game?
I predict she will go into laybuh on Friday, stay at home until she's 4 cms and crying in pain and then got to hospital for an epidural

Just watched her money maker .. I mean, birth vlog, euw it gives me the ick how her persona back then was "I'm such a kewttt leetttle girly wirly with biiiig eyes" and Kurt calling her Bubba 🤮🤮🤮

And the part in the car where she's all angry because the doctor didn't ask how she was going!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know there’s been a lot of discussion about Fox’s hair in his face, but I don’t think sarah wants to do that because it will look more hipster than surfy grom. Its in his face while he’s playing. You don’t like your hair in your face when you work out Sezzy, why would he? It doesn’t have to be tied back to be out of his face. One of my boys has long hair and he’s been taught to tuck behind his ear a certain way, fit his hat right, or tie it back himself.
You would think a smart boss babe with 239 different companies because she’s so creative would have had a brainwave to make some custom bandanas, hats, or something that fits in more with her ✨aesthetic✨as her new cash grab. If white fox has dropped her, she needs something to take it’s place. Maybe that’s why she’s been so manic this pregnancy? She got pregnant and expected a certain level of comfort and income, and half way though she was told they didn’t think they would partner with her again.

Reactions: 30
I usually think all pregnant bumps are gorgeous but something about Sarah's is just off. I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because she is so gaunt and the skin on her belly is stretched so tight, it looks unnatural.

Also whole nuts are a big choking risk to kids under five, not like Sarah gives a tit at all though.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
pff now we know how Sarah spends her nights, she’s obviously reading tattle hahaha!
she’s now recording the baby moving, as if we haven’t discussed exactly that 5 minutes ago!

hey sarah, since you like to respond to us via your stories: is kurt still with u and excited for the baby? cause wow is he absent and quiet about your pregnancy. maybe he also got tired of hearing you whine and hearing „he’s soooooo low“ everyday, just like us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
How about you address your 3rd ebook that you marketed to people recovering from EDs?!?!
Are you ever going to release your cookbook?
Why did you think it was appropriate to advertise skin products with no SPF in direct sun?
When are you going to admit that sunee is a flop?
Why are you self diagnosing Kurt and making him more ill?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
pff now we know how Sarah spends her nights, she’s obviously reading tattle hahaha!
she’s now recording the baby moving, as if we haven’t discussed exactly that 5 minutes ago!

hey sarah, since you like to respond to us via your stories: is kurt still with u and excited for the baby? cause wow is he absent and quiet about your pregnancy. maybe he also got tired of hearing you whine and hearing „he’s soooooo low“ everyday, just like us?
Hopefully busy going on dates with real 'outdoorsy' chick's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I usually think all pregnant bumps are gorgeous but something about Sarah's is just off. I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because she is so gaunt and the skin on her belly is stretched so tight, it looks unnatural.

Probably because she shows the camera every 25seconds, in case people forgot she was pregnant, and look how BIG she is

Reactions: 16
Hey Sarah... Taylor R is in labour on her due date 😉
Omg I totally forgot about Taylor R, happy for her and hope she has a good delivery! Haven't seen her content since she updated on her IVF procedure and conception, but god just briefly checking now her content (including pregnancy stuff) is just soooo much more refreshing, holy tit. Its so obvious just how off something is about Sarah this pregnancy when you compare to other pregnant influencers or even just content from when she had Fox. Doesn't even seem like its just a "second round" kind of thing either.

Edit: just flicked through her vlogs and damn even her cooking is better than Scuzzy's

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Also whole nuts are a big choking risk to kids under five, not like Sarah gives a tit at all though.
She’s got a filter over it so it’s oddly smooth and the colour is also off

• Sick
Reactions: 12
New thread: #49 It wasn’t a blunder when I stole Beth’s thunder. It’s all about me #raspberryleaftea. Sezzy knows best, so why these dr’s such a pest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Omg I totally forgot about Taylor R, happy for her and hope she has a good delivery! Haven't seen her content since she updated on her IVF procedure and conception, but god just briefly checking now her content (including pregnancy stuff) is just soooo much more refreshing, holy tit. Its so obvious just how off something is about Sarah this pregnancy when you compare to other pregnant influencers or even just content from when she had Fox. Doesn't even seem like its just a "second round" kind of thing either.

Edit: just flicked through her vlogs and damn even her cooking is better than Scuzzy's
Taylor has also gained a little normal pregnancy weight and has never looked better, more beautiful or healthier IMO. The contrast with Sarah is huge.
(Sorry, I know this thread isn't about Taylor)

Reactions: 6
Do we think this is about Sarah? The blocked out name looks like the same length that “Sarahs Day” would be

Source: @influencer.updates.au Insta story
Plot twist, “Sarah’s Day used to do meth” that’s how she has so much energy to run 7589 companies and parent a psycho (sez’s words) toddlah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
We need a thread for WFB as an entity. The International Women’s Day post featuring only Black women and WOC (or women who are Blackfishing…) is foul considering their lack of diversity the other 95% of the time. BIPOC are not props or aesthetic choices on your feed 🙃 Also, none of those women would ever wear a WFB original. Their outfits only look like something you could buy at WFB because the Alibaba seller they use must have the good dupes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So everyone she has shown her belly to today goes oooh (also imagine wince face)…..nice to know that she inflicts her bullshit must always show off her naked bump obsession with people in real life too.
Freaking put it away already Sarah!!!!
Once a day with clothes on is more than enough, probably too much to be completely honest.

Also repeat after me new born not nuuborn.
Honestly not looking forward to hearing that on repeat daily along with todlahh 🙄

Reactions: 27
Yes Sarah, it actually is mean to say you look like Pete Davidson. Give him a bit more credit, he’s actually hot and likeable.

DE18FAD0-8BFD-433D-96EB-0058E6A25C0D.jpeg

Edit: She’s been reading here lol.

6A27879F-99DC-4269-800E-0399A26ECBED.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.