Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the worst things Sezzy has done. Does anyone else get the vibe that she's going to have a mental breakdown after birth? I had a friend with postpartum psychosis and it very much feels like Sezzy is heading that way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Beths post has been up almost an hour and Sarah still hasn’t commented a congratulations. #whatafriend

Imagine getting ur announcement of ur FIRST born ruined by ur ✨friend✨ And then that friend not even saying congratulations 😐 I feel so sad for Beth, what a horrible, nasty thing Sarah has done

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
See I read that as a dig at Sarah - he’s being a smart arse/sarcastic , he means that labour was obviously a breeze n Beth n Bub r completely fine, like she feels great and it was no big deal .

For sure 😂 and you can still go to 42 weeks so…
Also getting under Sarah’s skin by saying Beth’s already ‘snapped back’ - ie no PrOJEKt CuM bAcK needed, or satirising the fact that there are some mothers (ie Sarah) whose main priority post birth is their body, and just how stupid that is.

Reactions: 30
I am so sad for Beth. Imagine having the announcement of your first child tainted and made to be about your friend who can’t help but open her mouth and let her ham belly rumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it just me or did beths baby announcement seem very whatever. It just seemed like it was a sad announcement and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t excited to announce because Sarah took that away from her 😠
I honestly hope this is a big learning lesson for Sarah
Yeah, I thought it seemed quickly put together because of Sarah’s big mouth. Maybe they weren’t going to go on social media for a bit. I dont think Sarahs open to learning anything. She has no empathy for anyone else so she wouldnt be able to understand what the problem is. Even though if it was the other way around she’d be ropeable because you know, $$$ Kash Tilse will be wrapped in secrecy til the big reveal for the dollahs

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it just me or did beths baby announcement seem very whatever. It just seemed like it was a sad announcement and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t excited to announce because Sarah took that away from her 😠
I honestly hope this is a big learning lesson for Sarah
She’s going to gaslight everybody… nobody can be mad at her because she’s giving birth to a baby with special needs. She is a SACRED VESSEL with SEVERE pelvic pain and a PSYCHO toddlah who was selflessly cooking for her friend! If you’re mad at her that’s your fault for misinterpreting her intentions ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Beth must be pissed off because she is skipping people comments that mention Sarah and liking all the others.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I hope Beth and Brenton will tell us what disability Sarah’s baby has

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Been lurking here for ages and this has just flipped me into registering. What a low act, to publicly announce the birth of someone else’s child.

She’s turned off comments for her last two posts. Probably had a lot of replies along the line of “does announcing the birth of your friend’s baby induce labour?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Or at least just ‘accidentally’ announce the name….
That would be prime revenge. They will bait and bait you tube videos with the babies name so that would actually cost her clicks/views/revenue!

Reactions: 23
Or at least just ‘accidentally’ announce the name….
Yes!
Brenton if you’re reading here, put up a photo tomorrow saying ‘Luca came early because he can’t wait to play with his little friend Manatee, who is due next week!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Looks as though Sarah’s parents are away on a little holiday over the time baby #2 is due.. guess her mum won’t be there to pray over her during labour this time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I hope Beth and Brenton will tell us what disability Sarah’s baby has
Oh that’s already public knowledge.
The disability is being the progeny of Sarah and Kurt 💁‍♀️ Otherwise known as narc-a-douche disorder.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Radio silence from the sez since she’s ruined her friends birth announcement. I bet she’s thinking up a plan on how to deflect from being a tit friend, like an early labour scare or something dramatic to play victim again and take no blame

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry but what the duck is this caption
Not sure if someone has commented on this
But I reckon is a joke but also shade at Sarah, I hope Beth bounces back. I think she will she was pretty active through her pregnancy was healthy and didn’t gain much weight and all that and would be a big f you to Sarah. I think I can see Sarah turning green with steam coming out of her ears. I also hope Beth cuts her off she definitely deserves better friends and hopefully this made her see how horrible Sarah really is.

Reactions: 28
Looks as though Sarah’s parents are away on a little holiday over the time baby #2 is due.. guess her mum won’t be there to pray over her during labour this time.
And they’ll be away until the 14th.
wonder if they’ll drive back when she’s in labour?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.