Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
latest TikTok - all I can say is she is the most unfunny person on the internet. Cringe cringe cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I literally came here to say this hahaha. Waiting for the head shave moment honestly 🤪

Tweeerrrkkk
Sezzy's self-image is definitely very different from how the rest of the world perceives her 😬 Picture number 2 is her waiting for Durt to bring the turkey baster and press play on the worship music. Fox will play quietly in the background as they've said🤮 Disgusting, the pair of them.

If she shaves her hair off, we'll all have new profile pics because we'll be able to see the complete shape of her pinhead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That new TikTok 😳 omfg cringe. Cringe cringe cringe. Where's the family members? Someone needs to step in at this point

Reactions: 35
PSA to Sezz - nobody, I repeat nobody wants to see you eat a banana......not Kurt, not Brenton, not your father with the fancy car and NOT US!!! shut ya mouth while ya eat luv!!! and while ya at it, wipe that smug look off ya face....dumbass.

Reactions: 32
This is what happens when you don't have friends 💁‍♀️

Low-key loving that she's not gone early after all the obsession. Be happy you're going to term.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This is what happens when you don't have friends 💁‍♀️

Low-key loving that she's not gone early after all the obsession. Be happy you're going to term.
While that is satisfying, I have never wished for a baby to be born so much. I feel like I've seen the hambelly every single day of my life. When will this misery end? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she rushing it so much? There’s a due date for a reason let the baby come when the baby is ready. She must be avoiding induction.

Also somewhat old news but Sarah was talking about last time with Focks she had that Chinese herb slow cooker soup. I don’t remember this at all lmao. Has anyone remembered this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is definitely avoiding an induction or medical intervention of any type..
Also she never mentions the baby.. just the belly. We haven’t seen an ultrasound photo since her 20 week scan, the avoidance of extra ultrasounds and monitoring.. I would not be surprised if this baby is actually high risk but she is avoiding western medicine as much as possible as to not risk her dream labour.
Hence the I’m only going in to push him out business.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Holy mackerel! I know we often discuss how fast she has aged over the past couple of years, but filter-free Sez is really showing it. She looks like she’s 50+, not almost 30.

1A07DAC9-B4D9-4343-A66A-7C09A9974819.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I am cackling at these comments that have been left up on the car park stalking saga 😂😂😂
I’m baffled as to why she hasn’t taken this video down. She usually deletes every single negative comment, but I guess 99% of the comments on that video are of people telling her to grow up so it would only make sense to scrap the whole video.

Reactions: 21
Woof. That is a big yikes for her.

I do want to take this opportunity to clarify my first page post- while I believe Sarah does indeed have beef with anyone she perceives as “more than” her, I don’t think it’s productive to hold up someone like Oceana as an example of what Sarah “should be.”

I say this with as little judgment as possible because influencers are just people under a microscope. Every good and bad thing about them is magnified. I’m sure Oceana is nice enough. She’s beautiful. She seems to have a healthy work-life balance. But it also seems like she has unethical business practices, and can be just as manipulative as the next influencer when she’s trying to make a sale. We don’t know her or any influencer any deeper than what we see online.

Sarah’s fatal flaw was letting her mask slip. She could still be an Ellie or Oceana or Shayelle if she’d had better management, was more judicious with her stories, and focused on one or two projects instead of however many she’s currently juggling. The truth of the matter is that Sarah has always been the woman we see now. She simply didn’t give her followers front row seats to her internal shitshow until 2020.

I believe everyone is capable of being better and making things right when they cause harm. I don’t believe everyone will take the time and effort to do the work required for that, though. That’s why some influencers stay relevant and in the public’s good graces despite doing crappy things, while others like Sarah end up in a nasty “hate duck”-style parasocial relationship with their audience.
Nailed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
While that is satisfying, I have never wished for a baby to be born so much. I feel like I've seen the hambelly every single day of my life. When will this misery end? :sick:
Oh dear did you forget she will then start with the post baby belly pics and videos. This is going to be a long tough year for us 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear did you forget she will then start with the post baby belly pics and videos. This is going to be a long tough year for us 🥲
True but she'll be so desperate to get her abs back that the phase may be quite short. At the moment, I don't know if there is anything worse than the hambelly and the way she bleeping poses it 🤮

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.