Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right?? I find this so horrible for Fox?? I wouldn’t even dare if my child, not baby, CHILD, was in the room— what like a metre away?
I find it so weird they can even do it at all with him there. Even though it would have been short and lacklustre anyway.
But I couldnt get in the mood to start with if it was me. It would feel so wrong. We cant even think about doing it with the dogs in the room. 😂 They get sent out until its over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m just really confused about why Sarah has a specific birth plan after everything that happened last time. She obviously knows that things don’t always go according to plan…

Obviously it’s natural and good to have a birth plan, but she seems adamant that it’s going to go a certain way for her… because that clearly worked out soooo well last time?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m just really confused about why Sarah has a specific birth plan after everything that happened last time. She obviously knows that things don’t always go according to plan…

Obviously it’s natural and good to have a birth plan, but she seems adamant that it’s going to go a certain way for her… because that clearly worked out soooo well last time?
Because that wasn't Sarahs fault!! She was fine, it was her tight uterus, abs, being in a hospital and the nasty doctors that made everything go so wrong.

Obvs if Sarah gets to stay home, she will have a natural home water birth and Micah Koa Tilse will come swimming out into the world like a synchronised swimmer!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
While I think Kurt *is* probably suffering mentally, he seems to just have typical male pattern baldness hair loss its really not uncommon for a lot of men (his age and younger, mind you). Its just down to genetics, that said stress and poor health could certainly be speeding up MPB or causing extra hairloss on top of it. A shame because there are preventative medicines (finasteride) that are probably too ~unNaChuRaL~ and ~evil~ for Sarah to allow them.

Reactions: 19
Why do I feel like once Bub 2 is born they’ll cart Fox off to his Nan’s for a week or so while they “settle in” with new Bub. They haven’t prepared Fox at all in terms of sleeping in his own room, he’ll freak out and Sezzy won’t cope. Poor Fox.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Why do I feel like once Bub 2 is born they’ll cart Fox off to his Nan’s for a week or so while they “settle in” with new Bub. They haven’t prepared Fox at all in terms of sleeping in his own room, he’ll freak out and Sezzy won’t cope. Poor Fox.
And then we will get a intsa story of Sarah crying and blaming Fox and the new born for things going south. And how are it has been for her adjusting to the changes.
Poor fox indeed I feel for the children she has and will have in the future 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he’s milking it now. 😂
Replies like these means he doesn’t have to delete the comments, and he’s commenting just enough to keep the speculation and engagement going, without being nasty about Sarah.
It would have been so simple to just write ‘guys, Sarah didn’t spoil anything. We are loving having Luca here and happier than ever’ or something similar, and end the conversation surrounding it.
but he knows that will end the attention he’s getting from the haters.
I think he’s also playing dumb so someone replies in more detail / recapping what Sarah did so if anyone looks through the comments who missed it, (or any of her Stans for that matter) they’ll be able to read in detail what she did

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why she can’t just enjoy this time ? I’m 3 days behind her and I’m literally just spending my time with my partner and relaxing and baby will come when baby is ready?
She does realise she can go to 42 weeks.. what’s the rush?
But this is her life now 🤣 fukkkk so dramatic!!!
And then we will get a intsa story of Sarah crying and blaming Fox and the new born for things going south. And how are it has been for her adjusting to the changes.
Poor fox indeed I feel for the children she has and will have in the future 😩
And she'll be like "Fox, wth, just GROW Up!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brenton and his wife taking a literal newborn to church at 1 day old, in a pandemic 😐
A mostly non vax church apparently.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
Just thinking. For someone who, at the beginning of her pregnancy, was in absolute turmoil because of potential health issues with her baby and being told she should terminate, that has totally dropped off the radar.

Like, she doesn’t talk about how she wants her baby to have a safe delivery at any cost due to his “condition”.

I hate to be a pessimist, and I don’t think Sarah lied about any of it. However, I do believe she exaggerated it to the max for clout. Her baby’s safe delivery into this world does not seem to be a concern for her given what she told everyone in the beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I think he’s milking it now. 😂
Replies like these means he doesn’t have to delete the comments, and he’s commenting just enough to keep the speculation and engagement going, without being nasty about Sarah.
It would have been so simple to just write ‘guys, Sarah didn’t spoil anything. We are loving having Luca here and happier than ever’ or something similar, and end the conversation surrounding it.
but he knows that will end the attention he’s getting from the haters.
Can someone please take one for the team and explain it to Brenton as if he doesn’t know? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It might just be me, but it didn’t sound like she was putting on her fake voice/persona in the stories when she was in bed this morning. Granted it could be because she was just waking up. But she sounded a lot like she used to when she first started out.

Reactions: 12
Just sitting here genuinely concerned for Focks, Abby, Durt and Malakai Koa. May the impending wrath of BoY mUm Scuz be gentle on them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s not awake though 🤷‍♀️

It’s a pretty normal way to live in lots of cultures. It’s not child abuse, that’s my point really
As someone who’s parents “thought” I was asleep as someone who’s mother & “boyfriend” “THOUGHT” I was asleep

I can tell you right now we’re not always “ASLEEP”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I had a look back on the threads and her last midwife appointment was on the 9th of Feb..
So no one has done a fundal measurement or assessment on baby since she was 36 weeks and she will be 40 weeks on Tuesday.
Aren’t they supposed to be weekly or at least fortnightly?

Just interesting how with fox she had weekly appointments from 36 weeks and that’s how they found out he wasn’t growing and that snowballed into her dream labour being ruined.

I really really hope everything is okay with this baby cause she is so selfish if she is avoiding appointments.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@beach26 I think she said on stories, the midwife said because this was her 2nd pregnancy, she didn't need to see her until she goes into labour.. but I was thinking, if there were complications with Fox's birth, why wouldn't they keep monitoring her?

Reactions: 29
Abby is looking matted and in need of a good groom! 😭
ive thought this for weeks, poor thing 😭 I seriously hope they’ll come up with some bullshit excuse after baby #2 is born for why they have to rehome Abby just so that this lovely dog can live her best life in a home she’s properly loved in & cared for

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.