Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah just acknowledged the floods for the second time, the country has been absolutely devastatingly fucked for the past few weeks with these floods and the only time she has so much as mentioned it has been
1) To deflect from her spoiling Beth’s birth announcement
2) Because she heard the suburb next to her is flooding and she’s worried about HERSELF

How selfish can you get

• Heart
Reactions: 65
As usual she only brings up a NATIONAL DISASTER when I may effect her. Fucks sake how self involved can you get.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hmm now she’s talking about him moving… hi sez 👋
Next story:
"A lot of you guys have been asking why I haven't updated on baby's movements and like I got tHoUsAnDs of DEEE-EMMMMS asking about it, honestly I've been so caught up in everything and seriously have major babybrain that I totally forgot to show you guys so just thought I'd update you all since you're like my best friends!! But like I'm constantlyyyyy telling Kurt about his kicking and showing him and like complaining at night since I can't sleep anymore he's probably so sick of it haha, even Fox is always asking what baby's doing in there its so cute anyway so Fox predicted that I would go into labour like right now, he just said "mummy you have baby now!" so yeah I'm gonna go offline now and just like lie down and start getting ready to push so I'll update you guys later when baby's here!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Next story:
"A lot of you guys have been asking why I haven't updated on baby's movements and like I got tHoUsAnDs of DEEE-EMMMMS asking about it, honestly I've been so caught up in everything and seriously have major babybrain that I totally forgot to show you guys so just thought I'd update you all since you're like my best friends!! But like I'm constantlyyyyy telling Kurt about his kicking and showing him and like complaining at night since I can't sleep anymore he's probably so sick of it haha, even Fox is always asking what baby's doing in there its so cute anyway so Fox predicted that I would go into labour like right now, he just said "mummy you have baby now!" so yeah I'm gonna go offline now and just like lie down and start getting ready to push so I'll update you guys later when baby's here!!!"
“Fox is just so in tune for his age, he keeps turning to me and saying ‘mummy, you 7 centimetres dilated now’… I’m trying not to take what he’s saying too literally because he just said ‘mummy needs an epidural and stretch and sweep’… so I’ve shunned him to the naughty corner for 5 hours and I’m taking away his daily treat (dairy or gluten, his choice)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Once again Sarah knows more than someone (her midwife sister in this case) who is trained and qualified in their field 🙄
Sarah….pull your head in you imbecile!!!

Also, while I’m sure there are many in your sissy club who are looking forward to your new addition, everyone would be over your manic rambling about how you’re trying to bring on labor, but then happy for him to come in his own time…how he is engaged, but then not engaged…how he is sooooo low…how you have pain due to SPD, but then you can constantly spread your legs and squat.

All you do is witch, whinge and moan….even your qualified midwife sister is telling you to shut up and chill.

All you do is witch, whinge and moan….even your qualified midwife sister is telling you to shut up and chill.

Everyone, including the people on this forum, hope your baby is 100% healthy. But you need a reality check on your labour expectations and realise that the chances of this labour going according to your carefully considered plan is slim.

You also need to stop demonizing the doctors and nurses, because in case you’ve forgotten they were key to delivering Fox safely since he was undernourished and small, and heading into distress during labour.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has she fake tanned just the bump? What’s happening here??
it must be a late tan from when she was BURNING HER BELLY IN THE SUN.

IT REALLY GROSSES ME OUT THE WAY SHE KEEPS SHOWING HER STOMACH.

FFS PUT IT AWAY.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
It’s both hilarious and sad that no one in her own circle wants a bar of her. Kurt’s always gone - working, and apparently sleeping, elsewhere; midwife Em says stfu (and her husband, Sarah’s BIL, hopes she goes overdue, the exact opposite of what she wanted lol); Frenemies Beth and Brenton are in their own baby bubble, which they beat you to, Sarah! Suck it! Her parents have taken a trip away during anticipated ‘doomsday’; Fox has said he ‘hates’ her…

How absolutely malignant do you have to be to achieve that level of alienation? Apparently she’s not the centre of the universe. As it were, it’s not ‘Sarah’s Day’ after all 💁‍♀️✌😗✨

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Well, White Fox are officially trying to flog off the scraps from her past and failed campaigns.

View attachment 1109859
And donating "a %" to flood victims.....is that 1% lol wow
Pretty sure people on tiktok are trying to cancel WFB for copying other designers and flogging the same designs on their cheap ass crap! (outspoken girls touched on it in their recent ep!)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If a Man had said they forced their wife to have sex can you imagine the uproar and attention that would get, but Sarah gets away with it cause that's not how she meant it. Get the duck out! Those reddit witches are deadset nutjob stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
If a Man had said they forced their wife to have sex can you imagine the uproar and attention that would get, but Sarah gets away with it cause that's not how she meant it. Get the duck out! Those reddit witches are deadset nutjob stans.
WHY WOULD SHE EVEN SAY THAT TO THE WORLD?

It just goes to show they're in a loveless marriage, if a guy's into you, he's having sex with you! you'd have to pry him off! LOL (well that's been my experience in romantic relationships). If you're having to "force" your husband to give you pleasure, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.

I feel sad for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Any time she mentions sex with Kurt it’s either doing it in front of Fox or she’s forcing Kurt into it. So bizarre.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Where is your next crappy vlog you have promised Sez? You started filming it 9 days ago and said it would be up either yesterday or today. Today is almost over!

She is so lazy and full of tit lol

Reactions: 17
Majority think she is lying about being high risk.

Oh my goodness guys thank goodness for sezzy! If she didn’t give us all such great relationship advice I’d be sure divorced right now. She’s saved us all 🙄 😆
I swear she's said a couple times now that she's "no longer considered high risk". Or did I imagine this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure people on tiktok are trying to cancel WFB for copying other designers and flogging the same designs on their cheap ass crap! (outspoken girls touched on it in their recent ep!)
YES this!!! The next “It girl” on the influencer scene is SophaDopha who stopped her collab with Whitefox after they continued to rip off other brands (I think it was actually a conflict of interest as Sophia partnered with With Jean at the same time WF was releasing sweatshop mimics of their designs). A lot of this pressure came from her audience, and she responded appropriately.

In saying this I hope Sarah inevitable next rip off collection gets a lot more of the wrong type of attention and continues to receive less and less support. I’m hoping the influencer audience shifts more and more to calling people out and expecting influencers to address things.
But then again it does seem like these are two difference audiences. Sarah’s main stan audience is a lot more insecure and ignorant (soz for the blanket stereotype)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I just watched Sarah’s birth vlog and boy she really can’t handle the pain, even in early labour. If you watch her body language and the sounds she makes when she has contractions at home, she’s really struggling.
I can’t see her getting through this next labour without an epidural.
There’s also a part where Kurt mentions when she has a contraction, her whole body just tenses which is the opposite of what you’re meant to do.
Gooooood luck sezzzy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.