Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I mean youā€™re entitled to think whatever you like. Itā€™s not child abuse though.
It very well could be depending on the circumstances. And it very well could not be too. I donā€™t think you can categorically say this, considering that everyoneā€™s experience of childhood abuse is different and shouldnā€™t be invalidated.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Also that video Sarah shared is anti vax if you really look at it - calling for people stood down because of mandates to be reemployed when itā€™s such a small proportion of the workforce and would make no real difference. Way to show your true colours babe.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Re Beth at church, at the same time that I donā€™t think anyone should be judging anyoneā€™s post partum body (not saying thatā€™s what anyone has done here) I do think Beth looks well - she has the new Mum glow to her.

However, a large part of why I think she looks lovely is because she has a poised attitude (and the flowy outfit is nice enough to me too - sure itā€™s not what Iā€™d wear to church, if I went, lol, but looks comfortable for having just given birth).

But what makes her far more palatable that Sarah, despite her husband, is her ability to conduct herself in a way that isnā€™t horrendously menacing and narcissistic. Throughout her pregnancy, on her socials we got a decent insight into the entire journey, but there were no endless huge ham belly shots, no whinging about pregnancy symptoms on stories that went for days, no long ass narrative about birth, no launching into project comeback. She shared in reasonable ways and was restrained in good ways too.

She honestly looks like she is more earnest in her maternal love (and Christian beliefs too) than Sarah could ever dream or pretend to be.

Appropriate seeing as her ā€˜bestieā€™ is Judas.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Did she really just call Kurt her skinny little friend, in that hateful sneery voice??? I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for him. If this is how she speaks about him publicly, I can only imagine what she's like when it's just the two of them behind closed doors.
Screenshot_20220306-144958_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sorry not sorry for double post, but I love these comments on Bethā€™s IG šŸ˜‚

Also, 100% the way Sarah talks to Kurt is abusive, and is worse behind the scenes.
7E1CB886-A56C-4162-B7CC-26F5A3A54F36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Did she really just call Kurt her skinny little friend, in that hateful sneery voice??? I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for him. If this is how she speaks about him publicly, I can only imagine what she's like when it's just the two of them behind closed doors.View attachment 1105759

She is desperate for her project comeback..
she canā€™t stand that Beth has a jump on her recovery and Kurt gets to remain his ā€œskinnyā€ self

Reactions: 23
It very well could be depending on the circumstances. And it very well could not be too. I donā€™t think you can categorically say this, considering that everyoneā€™s experience of childhood abuse is different and shouldnā€™t be invalidated.
I take your point. Iā€™m coming from the context of having a toddler asleep in the same room wouldnā€™t be considered child abuse in a legal way. As someone who works in the legal field, there would be no basis to remove a child from the home for co sleeping.

It may be pertinent to keep in mind many parents have resorted to sleeping with their kids and theyā€™re being called child abusers in this thread. Yes, Sarah is problematic but she is certainly not the only person to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Not only were her ā€˜call to helpā€™ stories late, and uninspiring, her ONE slide of answers of how to help was weak and unhelpful.
she didnā€™t bother tagging any charities, Instagram pages or even link to any news articles explaining to her audience outside of Australia just what is happening here.
There is the ā€˜bare minimumā€™ and then thereā€™s this. šŸ˜’

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not only were her ā€˜call to helpā€™ stories late, and uninspiring, her ONE slide of answers of how to help was weak and unhelpful.
she didnā€™t bother tagging any charities, Instagram pages or even link to any news articles explaining to her audience outside of Australia just what is happening here.
There is the ā€˜bare minimumā€™ and then thereā€™s this. šŸ˜’
Tbh these are probably the best responses she got. Seems like more and more people are getting tired and upset at her, but she just had to post SOMETHING to appear helpful. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 20
ANOTHER movie? This kid watches at least 2 movies a day. Thatā€™s (at minimum) 90 min x 2 = 180 mins = 3 hours of screen time at least each day. And yet she maintains he doesnā€™t watch any or isnā€™t interestedā€¦ā€¦ riiiiiiight.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Itā€™s getting down to it nowā€¦ how long do we reckon she will bait the name for? She announced the birth of Fox and didnā€™t reveal his name until 5 days after she first posted about him.

Itā€™s a crafty way to get engagement, so considering how much sheā€™s been in hot water as of late it will be interesting to see how long she holds off on announcing his name.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
ANOTHER movie? This kid watches at least 2 movies a day. Thatā€™s (at minimum) 90 min x 2 = 180 mins = 3 hours of screen time at least each day. And yet she maintains he doesnā€™t watch any or isnā€™t interestedā€¦ā€¦ riiiiiiight.
Only going to increase when the baby arrives. It pains me Fox doesnā€™t go to child care or play group. He would thrive and love it. Even to just have a great nanny to do sensory play and take him to story time at the local library or just the park!! Poor kid growing up in a beige palace of boredom

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also HAAAAA! Those pants! Has our domestic princess never heard of hemming? They make her legs look like they have hooves #preggycentauraestetic
107F6389-04D7-4C84-8983-4E79F9FC7859.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Also HAAAAA! Those pants! Has our domestic princess never heard of hemming? They make her legs look like they have hooves #preggycentauraestetic
Oh hey there Sarah, looks like youā€™re dressed for a funeral today. Is it your own social media one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Only going to increase when the baby arrives. It pains me Fox doesnā€™t go to child care or play group. He would thrive and love it. Even to just have a great nanny to do sensory play and take him to story time at the local library or just the park!! Poor kid growing up in a beige palace of boredom
Yes exactly. We spoke about this in the last thread in a bit of detail.

Reactions: 5
I take your point. Iā€™m coming from the context of having a toddler asleep in the same room wouldnā€™t be considered child abuse in a legal way. As someone who works in the legal field, there would be no basis to remove a child from the home for co sleeping.

It may be pertinent to keep in mind many parents have resorted to sleeping with their kids and theyā€™re being called child abusers in this thread. Yes, Sarah is problematic but she is certainly not the only person to do this.

I donā€™t think anyone is saying co sleeping could be a form of child abuse? I think they are referring to the sex part. Someone here said they had to deal with that and they are traumatised, so yeah...

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.