Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaaanxosucks

It’s an absolute privilege and an honor to make my first ever thread catch-up.
Sarah and her Raspberry Tits of Steel have caused quite the stir on the internet, so strap in because it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
We started off the thread with our bestie getting a nasty sunburn oh no!!! Poor sezzy wants to be a youthful mum with fresh 12 year old skin. Kurt likes his women to be skinny and with children’s skin apparently 🤔
Contorting her body so we couldn’t see her perhaps baby bump….
Wearing sweaters….around her waist….in her own home…🤰🏻
We also discovered sezzy has used her pool TWICE in the year that they have lived in that house because it’s tuuu cold for poor sezzybird. 🐣

Durt believes a mans whole purpose in life is to spread his seed. 🌱
He is the modern day Jesus after all.

More pregnancy baiting. She baits the internet more than a fisherman baits his hook at this point. 🪱

But then….the thread took a sharp turn as sezzy gal pal found herself in some hot water for not disclosing ads after snorting her protein powders with Tropeaka
#AD #SPONS #GIFTED #NARC

And in true Narcissist form Sarah dramatically declared a
✨social media break✨
the silent treatment that narcissists use as punishment when they get themselves in trouble.
This ✨break✨ lasted approx 6 hours because Raspberry Tits of Steel couldn’t resist posting, she’s so desperate for attention and the internet is her hApPy PlAcE after all. Sissy loves the drama. But so do we….and the tea is piping hot with this one so please remember to blow on it first😮💨☕

I’m not okay. I am okay.
But she wants to be as open as her heart will let her be.
ReAl and rAw with us. It is still unconfirmed what this DeLiCaTe FaMILy MaTtEr is and there is no amount of activated nuts or uncontaminated oats in the world that could fix this pressing issue, so Sez has asked that we all PrAy FoR hEr LiTtLe FaMiLy. 🙏🏻 #GodisGood
She has been narcissistically (gluten free) breadcrumbing 🍞 the internet the past few days during her ✨social media break✨

lots and Lots and LOTS of speculation from the tattlers:
•Miscarriage
•Constipation
•Marriage Issues
•Fertility issues
•Mental health issues
•Life/Business crisis
•Abby is dead
•Abby is sick
•Fox is sick
•Unborn fetus is sick
•Sarah is sick
•Sarah’s fam is sick
•Did we have Kurt is sick? May as well add it
•Nothing has happened and she’s distracting from bad press
•Sunee has flopped
•She got her period
•Something about vaccines
•12 week scan- has the gender blues
•Lockdown blues
•Lost her spon with Tropeaka
•Fake miscarriage
•Kurt wants a divorce
•Kurtle CHEATED (my personal fav)
•Kurt is bisexual
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with a man
•Kurt cheated on Sarah with her mum

I personally love all the speculation here, well done everyone. Sezzy sure works hard, but the tattlers work harder.🕵🏻
Im sure @peanutbuttersticks [] has all the answers to her secret.
Whatever it is she has captivated her audience and tattle members and created some much needed entertainment during lockdown. We are all “living our best lives in lockdown” like sezzy, watching this absolute shit shower of a show 😎🌂

Tattlers have argued with eachother about whether or not we should be speculating/giving her the attention she so desperately needs-But I think we can all agree that someone needs to tell Kurtle to TURN OFF THE WIFI 🗣

Boy has it been a wild ride 🎢 good grief we absolutely FLEW like a sezzybird through that thread, but grab your popcorn and hold on to your knickers folks coz it’s about to get even wilder. We are all waiting for a dramatic Sarah Tells All #sponsored video and I for one have a front row seat. Who’s with me ?!
PASS THE POPCORN 🍿

Ps Please let me know if you enjoyed this catch-up because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it!🕺🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 228

niccidb

Encounter:
I’ve seen sarah, (most days), on the internet, being a fucking ding bat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 163

Jool46

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I love cooking with my plants around the stove top
34C3E683-273D-4E4D-8225-0D691C2F966F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137

mellanmjölk

Just created an account since I’ve been secretly reading the last thread for the last week (or more) after googling “Sarah’s day what happened” when she started posting about her “break”. I’m not even in lockdown since i live in Sweden but i just have to say this is really interesting and I am happy I found this page. Also just wanted to show off my profile pic. Not edited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
Omg Sarahs latest Insta stories killed me

“Have you really been in lockdown if you don’t have a home gym”

No Sarah, unlike you, not everyone lives in a multi million dollar 3 story house, with a Pilates room and gym…like how privileged, pretentious and tone deaf can you be

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

Steel Raspberries

I feel like I should add some stuff I know from people who have encountered Sezzy personally.

Firstly, I work in Cronulla. Without stating *where* I work, I will say that the only time I have ever spoken to her was when I asked if she needed help. She was abrupt and said “no” - not a thank you or a smile or anything like that. I will also add, without being specific, that she purchased 2 items that soon helped her with a CoOkInG pRoJeKt… Sarah is not a maestro in the kitchen (as we all know) and I was a fan of Sarah’s before I encountered her. This is what led me to questioning her.

Second, a friend of mine went to the same primary school as Sarah. I found this out when I was telling her about Sarah coming into my workplace and how I was disappointed with how different she is irl compared to her videos. My friend told me that Sarah was the person to tell her that Santa doesn’t exist. 😭 How sad is that!

I also want to add that while this wasn’t a one-on-one encounter with Scuz, I did see her in a supermarket handing a list to a staff member and then standing on her phone as a few staff ran around and grabbed her groceries for her. This isn’t a large supermarket and they do not offer click and collect.

All in all, what I’ve encountered with Sarah irl is foul, and these things are what led me to Tattle. She is the typical nasty high school bitch you would expect her to be. She is not real, or raw, she is an absolutely entitled and spoilt brat who perceives everyone as below her and as a minion.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

beanybeans

View attachment 739377I
If you watch Kurtles story - fox alone watching a movie and Sarah - doing a puzzle. Why does she hate her child so much? Fox is so awesome what the
so listen up
here's a story
about a little bird
that lives in a beige world
and all day and all night
and every thing she see's is just beige
like her inside and outside
beige her house
with a beige little smoothie
and a beige dinner
and everything is beige for her
and herself
and everybody around
cause she ain't got no IRL people to listen
Im beige (daba dee ba da die) x7
Im beige (daba dee ba da die) x7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

jupikoo

Lol she blocked me because I asked her to use captions on her stories. Hey Sarah, tell me more about your performative inclusivity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

glitter20

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 9.59.55 PM.png

Oh hell no, Sarah didn't block out the name and I can guarantee that's so the Sezzy squad go in for the kill :cry: this isn't high school Sarah, if you have a problem with someone you don't have to send your minions after them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Can we just stop with the comments about her body? We’ve been in lockdown for nearly 3 months, I’m sure we all look a little different and don’t need strangers on the internet commenting on it 😒
Yet it’s ok for her to distort/photoshop her images to make us feel uncomfortable about our own bodies most of the time? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Luna997

Sarah’s day #33: No cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

I actually couldn’t think of rhymes to do because there honestly hasn’t been anything interesting going on apart from the constantly silence and baiting then back to silence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thatblondegirl

Oooo do tell more!
I’d replied to a few stories of hers before so am surprised I hadn’t been blocked sooner. I even caused a big fight in her comments during the bushfire fiasco lol. I just said it’s unethical and not very Christian of her to post the girl’s name

Also hi Sarah 👋🏼 Just remember He sees all the damage you’re doing. Galatians 6:7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

mowen1232

Just waiting for Fox to fall off those bench tops and seriously hurt himself. But it’ll be his fault, of course.
I TOLD him not to fall off. We trusted him after having a discussion. Fox isn't like other toddlers he understands physics, balance and the risks of head injuries. He is so clever- I'm going to take him to gymnastics classes because he just shows such aptitude for climbing and balancing. People tell me they've never seen such a talented and safe climber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

SarahTommy

I don't have an encounter personally, I'm in the Uk but my cousin does :D

She works with one of Sarahs partnerships a few years back....i can’t say which but i’ll say Tropeaka, Labang, White Fox or Loving Earth.
They had a meeting that lasted the day, so they ordered in lunch. It was all gluten and dairy free but Sez didn't want to eat it because she hadn't heard and didn't trust the caterer. So she ordered Uber eats. The meeting starts back before her food arrives and she's sulking because she's hungry. When it arrives she doesn't want to eat in the meeting in front of everyone, so she sits in the other room while they wait. She was 40 mins and filming stories....which I guess is ages when your waiting.

There was 10+ in the meeting and lots more staff in and around, so I'm not getting anyone in trouble.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 76