Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me wonder what would happen one day when someone with veneers ends up in a nursing home
Like do you lose the veneers and just have pointy, shaved down teeth?
LOL I wonder about that too 😂 it’s a new enough procedure that we haven’t run into that problem yet. Dentures I’m guessing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just created an account since I’ve been secretly reading the last thread for the last week (or more) after googling “Sarah’s day what happened” when she started posting about her “break”. I’m not even in lockdown since i live in Sweden but i just have to say this is really interesting and I am happy I found this page. Also just wanted to show off my profile pic. Not edited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Makes me wonder what would happen one day when someone with veneers ends up in a nursing home
Like do you lose the veneers and just have pointy, shaved down teeth?
I’ve had veneers for 18 years and they look like normal teeth. Not all veneers look fake. I’m lucky as I’ve only had to have two repaired and so far not needed to have them redone.

Reactions: 13
If it's something like that and her CIN3 did turn into cancer, it would be interesting to know if she ever got the HPV vaccine.
I had all 3 of my hpv vaccinations in high school, and still got hpv which has now turned into cervical cancer, I'm only 22.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I had all 3 of my hpv vaccinations in high school, and still got hpv which has now turned into cervical cancer, I'm only 22.
Ohhh tit man. I’m so sorry that happened. You poor thing. Sending you all the good vibes and I hope you recover soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry sorry this has happened to you. ❤

Yeah I wouldn’t take that as fact she didn’t have the HPV vaccine, if her CIN came back.There’s a lot of women out there who had the vaccine and still developed cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with questioning lifting weights and doing squats days after a MC. No way could I have done. Mine resolved itself naturally without intervention but it still left me feeling very weak and just "ill" for weeks after.

But then lifting and squating, as well as taking up running, while she is pregnant also feels off (I know women can do these things but it's typically for those who already regularly did them).

That being said girl was doing box jumps in her third trimester with Fox and was all surprised when she developed a prolapse 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her fear of gaining weight, even as a result of growing a human, will push her to do stupid things.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Other than Kurt and her mum doing an insta post, noone has posted any birthday wishes publically - not Dunnee or Tahlz or Em or Kate or Jei or her dad...

Brenton did a Story about her though so there's that (edit: as has Tanika)

Just an observation, no real comment otherwise.
I'd imagine she's been getting private messages from them, which I know personally feels much nicer...

But no birthday talk today from Sez herself? Weird. She loves her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure her parents are part of the Hillsong church. So I guess she grew up in it? I wonder how she became a member of her current church? Maybe they pay her or promote her like Scientology does with Tom Cruise and that’s why she pushes out her religious habits so much. 😅

No in all seriousness it’s a cover „look at me I am such a good christian person that only wants to make people happy. All the workouts and cooking is just for you guys.“🤮
When in fact she is a shell of a human and deeply disturbed. Narcissist through and through.
This is their looneytunes church: https://hme.church/
It's a carbon copy of Hillsong - I actually found out about it on TikTok and thought it sounded familiar. Some light digging and sure enough, it's the one they belong to. It appears the Parkes are heavily involved, so I'm not sure if they met them through the church or became "such devout members" because of their friendship. Another quick Google tells me its very popular among celebs and influencers in AU and US.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Imagine if all of this is just leading upto a better help sponsorship 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Tahls just posted an interesting tiktok video to her story, about the "other side" of entrepreneurship... maybe there are other things going on behind the curtains of her empire?

Reactions: 16
AFFDAC12-1843-4E68-B434-8F91BCED53AA.png
She took this before the candles were lit lol. Making the whole happy birthday Insta story so fake.
Sigh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine if all of this is just leading upto a better help sponsorship 😅
After Sez ignoring everyone saying it sounded Kurt had anxiety when he had all those health complications, i doubt she’d publicly share she had therapy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.