Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have an encounter personally, I'm in the Uk but my cousin does :D

She works with one of Sarahs partnerships a few years back....i can’t say which but i’ll say Tropeaka, Labang, White Fox or Loving Earth.
They had a meeting that lasted the day, so they ordered in lunch. It was all gluten and dairy free but Sez didn't want to eat it because she hadn't heard and didn't trust the caterer. So she ordered Uber eats. The meeting starts back before her food arrives and she's sulking because she's hungry. When it arrives she doesn't want to eat in the meeting in front of everyone, so she sits in the other room while they wait. She was 40 mins and filming stories....which I guess is ages when your waiting.

There was 10+ in the meeting and lots more staff in and around, so I'm not getting anyone in trouble.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Fox is forever going to grow up trying to impress his parents or seek validation because he doesn’t get it without a phone on him. I reckon both Kurtle and sezzy (both 🖕heads) don’t acknowledge fox unless a phone is out and recording him.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
FYI today’s story of her working out was filmed in July over a month ago. It has a slightly different colour filter but same camera framing, mat position, bracelet/necklace/ hairstyle and outfit as a video posted weeks and weeks ago. See two screenshots for comparison.
OMG this level of sleuthing deserves an award!
🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️

Also very impressed with how none of us sparked off more speculation about you-know-what on seeing today's snapshot😂 👏👏

Loving the Encounters with Scuz and Durt stories coming in :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If I ever had the unfortunate horror of having a Scuzcounter, I honestly would pretend that I had no idea who she was. I wonder if it would piss her off lol.

FYI today’s story of her working out was filmed in July over a month ago. It has a slightly different colour filter but same camera framing, mat position, bracelet/necklace/ hairstyle and outfit as a video posted weeks and weeks ago. See two screenshots for comparison.
I’m so impressed by your investigating hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just catching up on this thread so apologies if I'm out of the loop but woah this seems kind of significant? I've always thought Tahlia seemed like a bit of a black sheep in the fam, she's got a different style and doesn't seem as into the Christian stuff either?
does anyone else remember how sarah used to say Tahlia was the outsider and her and Em were super close. I remember hearing this in older vlogs and assumed they had different dads or something. She's always been especially harsh to Tahlia. Would be curious to know if any of you remember this?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
does anyone else remember how sarah used to say Tahlia was the outsider and her and Em were super close. I remember hearing this in older vlogs and assumed they had different dads or something. She's always been especially harsh to Tahlia. Would be curious to know if any of you remember this?
Nah, them having different dads is definitely is a stretch. I've always thought that Emily looks exactly like the mom, Tahlia like the dad, and Sarah is a perfect mix of both parents.

Tahlia does seem to have a bit more of an edgy (and cooler) personality. Seems like she would be fun to hang out with. Plays the drums, listens to heavy metal, the piercings, and heavier eye make-up so maybe an outsider in that sense? I don't remember Sarah being harsh to her, though.

Reactions: 19
Nah, them having different dads is definitely is a stretch. I've always thought that Emily looks exactly like the mom, Tahlia like the dad, and Sarah is a perfect mix of both parents.

Tahlia does seem to have a bit more of an edgy (and cooler) personality. Seems like she would be fun to hang out with. Plays the drums, listens to heavy metal, the piercings, and heavier eye make-up so maybe an outsider in that sense? I don't remember Sarah being harsh to her, though.
Waaaaait a minute. The sisters don’t have the same dad? 🤯 I always thought all of them looked so much alike!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I remember people messaging Thalia a few threads back about Sarah and Tahls blindly defended her… maybe we actually got through and she’s starting to realize how toxic Sarah’s business is?

Reactions: 10

I didn't mean this. I meant at the time Sarah was pretty harsh in excluding Tahlia. SO much so that as a casual viewer I assumed they weren't fully siblings. I know that they are full-blood relatives. Not trying to start a rumor here. I repeat: They all have the same father. I was asking if anyone remembered Tahlia being put down by Sarah. This would be around the time she said she doesn't lift heavy because she was meant to be a small human...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
encounter

I work in a shop in cronulla that she used to come into. She was always cold and unapproachable. But one time a fan asked her for a photo and she changed SO fast. She went from hiding to loud and animated and kind of making a scene.
she was angry this day too because she had a romper on hold - she didn’t come back in the hold time and it sold

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I didn't mean this. I meant at the time Sarah was pretty harsh in excluding Tahlia. SO much so that as a casual viewer I assumed they weren't fully siblings. I know that they are full-blood relatives. Not trying to start a rumor here. I repeat: They all have the same father. I was asking if anyone remembered Tahlia being put down by Sarah. This would be around the time she said she doesn't lift heavy because she was meant to be a small human...
Ok ok thanks for clarifying 🙏🏻 Maybe it’s the Language barrier between german and English 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok ok thanks for clarifying 🙏🏻 Maybe it’s the Language barrier between german and English 😅
all gucci, I should have been more clear! your English is perfect! We all know Sarah reads here, maybe she should be taking notes...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
encounter

I work in a shop in cronulla that she used to come into. She was always cold and unapproachable. But one time a fan asked her for a photo and she changed SO fast. She went from hiding to loud and animated and kind of making a scene.
she was angry this day too because she had a romper on hold - she didn’t come back in the hold time and it sold
This is just as I suspected. Her online persona is just that. A persona and not the true sarah. Its all so fake.

Reactions: 22
I don’t get why she’s such a witch IRL… wouldn’t she at least pretend to be nice considering she’s “well known”. Girls got issues, clearly thinks she’s above everyone else when she’s just a cashed up bogan lol

Reactions: 23
hello everyone! i just made an account just to tell my suspect about the 8 WEEK message!!!! it was about the lockdown! i just realized she mentioned now it's 11 week of lockdown! omg i feel so stupid

or 8 weeks of restrictions, whatever...please confirm this if you are from sydney!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
hello everyone! i just made an account just to tell my suspect about the 8 WEEK message!!!! it was about the lockdown! i just realized she mentioned now it's 11 week of lockdown! omg i feel so stupid

or 8 weeks of restrictions, whatever...please confirm this if you are from sydney!
Lmao imagine if all of that scene and drama was all for lockdown, I (and I imagine many of her stans too) would be pissed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No sorry but the 8 week message was posted on 27 July which was only 4 weeks into lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lmao imagine if all of that scene and drama was all for lockdown, I (and I imagine many of her stans too) would be pissed 😂
nah it's still 'family stuff' from what she said (but dOn'T yOu DaRe To aSk WhAt It iS OkAYy?!)

No sorry but the 8 week message was posted on 27 July which was only 4 weeks into lockdown
how about restrictions? like in italy it wasn't just lockdown from the start, it was more like green>yellow>red>lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.