Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart hurts when she speaks to him like this. The sense of entitlement she feels shouldn't be projected onto her child! I feel so sad for him. Can you imagine how shot his self-esteem will be when he grows up? Also, my nephew was talked to like this and he is growing up with the "EVERYTHING IS MINE!" mindset and attitude.

Someone get this gal a parenting book! (lol bold of me to assume she would read)
Yes! I think Sarah and Kurt would benefit from a book by Phillipa Perry (a Psychotherapist) called "The Book you Wish your Parents Had Read". I've not read it myself (I don't have kids) but I've heard her interviewed and its sounds like a good not-wishy-washy parenting book focused on healthy relationships.

the blurb:
"This isn't a book about meeting developmental milestones, training your child to have enviable manners, or how to get the much idealised 'perfect' family, it's about creating functional relationships with your children so that they grow up feeling secure, knowing who they are and what they want - giving both them and you a shot at real happiness."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
89F3A2E2-FF4E-44E4-BCF8-1F00CE2E46BB.png

Came here to post the same. The shot after literally has nothing about it being an ad or in collaboration. She’s surely doing it intentionally now to get a reaction.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Did anyone see the story Brenton posted for her birthday? They’re both in their car and Sarah got handed a (fake, but she doesn’t know) ‘super spicy potato chip to try’. However before she can taste one she keeps saying: “there’s MSG in it” and “it’s not healthy. It’s NOT healthy.” I mean… to be saying that if your friends want have you taste a single super hot chip for fun is just so, so sad and showing how bad her ED still is. She must be soooo tiring to be around. (Ps it’s one of those prank things but I thought it was so telling how she was talking about the ‘unhealthy’ crisps)
For everyone wondering if she still has issues with food and orthorexic behavior, here ya go.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Bahahaha if this isn't a dig at Elsa I don't know what is. MY vegan cookie dough protein 😂 ok Sez calm down
IMG_20210831_125035.jpg

IMG_20210831_125049.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Haha I haven’t cared to look but I wonder if Scummy’s Day is one of the toxic accounts Ellie recently described detaching from/unfollowing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah's personal trainer has just released an ebook too. I wonder how she feels that Sarah is bringing out one when she's not qualified and has probably used the personal trainers exercises in it.
IMG_20210831_131929.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Sarah's personal trainer has just released an ebook too. I wonder how she feels that Sarah is bringing out one when she's not qualified and has probably used the personal trainers exercises in it.
View attachment 737568
Wonder if she hurried up and released one before sarah did hers, get credit for her exercises. Maybe people can see how much Sarah stole.

Reactions: 36
A bit off topic. Noticed this a good while ago, but why hasn’t she changed her name on Instagram? She was so excited to be a tilse, I’m surprised she hasn’t added that. Her profile just says Sarah.
Because it was about getting married, not about marrying Kurt.

I get everyone is different but she apparently consistantly works out and evidently has very little actual muscle power. She can't even run long distances. Could it be she just looks fit because she has a hidden ED?!?
Tbh, it's probably because her body is under nourished and under fueled. If she ate properly to compensate for her active lifestyle, yeah she might be more athletic but babe would be so much healthier. But as I said in another post, her fear of weight gain in any form keeps her from doing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 737568
And it is probably cheaper than Sarah’s book will be and written by someone with actual qualifications.

Echoing everyone, I can’t imagine being a personal trainer, studying and going to school for however many years, only for some uneducated twit who thinks weights will make her “bulky” to steal your moves and claim them to be her own, and profiting off it more than you, just because they have a larger social media following and look the part. Sorry for the rant, but influencers like Sarah really get under my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 737552
Came here to post the same. The shot after literally has nothing about it being an ad or in collaboration. She’s surely doing it intentionally now to get a reaction.
got the cross in there though #priorities

View attachment 737568
and I wonder if sarah will give her a shout out on instagram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the story Brenton posted for her birthday? They’re both in their car and Sarah got handed a (fake, but she doesn’t know) ‘super spicy potato chip to try’. However before she can taste one she keeps saying: “there’s MSG in it” and “it’s not healthy. It’s NOT healthy.” I mean… to be saying that if your friends want have you taste a single super hot chip for fun is just so, so sad and showing how bad her ED still is. She must be soooo tiring to be around. (Ps it’s one of those prank things but I thought it was so telling how she was talking about the ‘unhealthy’ crisps)
For everyone wondering if she still has issues with food and orthorexic behavior, here ya go.
I didn’t see it but just saw he has one up of another guy doing it.
I wonder if they were filmed on the same day or around the same time?
In the video they are wearing masks and packing up Father’s Day orders so that was done in lockdown. I wonder if Sarah’s was too.

Reactions: 6
Totally off topic but she went to my high school (I’m a little bit older than her)
maybe we have crossed paths before? Small world hey 😂
Probably!! I went to a high school in Mont Albert... I'm about 1 year older or so than her I think so it's likely we probably have crossed paths haha. Tiny world.

MSG ISN'T BAD FOR YOU@@@!!! OMG this triggers me so much. Some people have an MSG allergy hence the bad side affects but majority of people don't and it's perfectly healthy. The whole reason MSG got a bad rap is so xenophobic, it makes me so sad cause it's actually such an amazing flavour enhancer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Man I don’t know how to save videos and it’s too late to screenshot because the stories are gone… but in regards to those workout stories when she was squatting: did anyone else see that she COMPLETELY LOCKED HER KNEES??? She was doing a standard squat in the power rack and whenever she came up, she bleeping locked her knees all. the. way. Come on, that’s Lifting 101, everyone knows not to do that. Holy duck
Yeah that hurt me to watch. And she over extends her butt coming through you aren't supposed to push it forward like that. We can't expect much of her though.. she has zero experience or qualifications.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like I should add some stuff I know from people who have encountered Sezzy personally.

Firstly, I work in Cronulla. Without stating *where* I work, I will say that the only time I have ever spoken to her was when I asked if she needed help. She was abrupt and said “no” - not a thank you or a smile or anything like that. I will also add, without being specific, that she purchased 2 items that soon helped her with a CoOkInG pRoJeKt… Sarah is not a maestro in the kitchen (as we all know) and I was a fan of Sarah’s before I encountered her. This is what led me to questioning her.

Second, a friend of mine went to the same primary school as Sarah. I found this out when I was telling her about Sarah coming into my workplace and how I was disappointed with how different she is irl compared to her videos. My friend told me that Sarah was the person to tell her that Santa doesn’t exist. 😭 How sad is that!

I also want to add that while this wasn’t a one-on-one encounter with Scuz, I did see her in a supermarket handing a list to a staff member and then standing on her phone as a few staff ran around and grabbed her groceries for her. This isn’t a large supermarket and they do not offer click and collect.

All in all, what I’ve encountered with Sarah irl is foul, and these things are what led me to Tattle. She is the typical nasty high school witch you would expect her to be. She is not real, or raw, she is an absolutely entitled and spoilt brat who perceives everyone as below her and as a minion.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I feel like I should add some stuff I know from people who have encountered Sezzy personally.

Firstly, I work in Cronulla. Without stating *where* I work, I will say that the only time I have ever spoken to her was when I asked if she needed help. She was abrupt and said “no” - not a thank you or a smile or anything like that. I will also add, without being specific, that she purchased 2 items that soon helped her with a CoOkInG pRoJeKt… Sarah is not a maestro in the kitchen (as we all know) and I was a fan of Sarah’s before I encountered her. This is what led me to questioning her.

Second, a friend of mine went to the same primary school as Sarah. I found this out when I was telling her about Sarah coming into my workplace and how I was disappointed with how different she is irl compared to her videos. My friend told me that Sarah was the person to tell her that Santa doesn’t exist. 😭 How sad is that!

I also want to add that while this wasn’t a one-on-one encounter with Scuz, I did see her in a supermarket handing a list to a staff member and then standing on her phone as a few staff ran around and grabbed her groceries for her. This isn’t a large supermarket and they do not offer click and collect.

All in all, what I’ve encountered with Sarah irl is foul, and these things are what led me to Tattle. She is the typical nasty high school witch you would expect her to be. She is not real, or raw, she is an absolutely entitled and spoilt brat who perceives everyone as below her and as a minion.
I LIVE FOR ENCOUNTER STORIES WITH SCUZ.
anyone else met her irl and have a story to tell about how snobby she is 😂
I walked past her years ago when she went to Melbourne for a collab hosted at Matcha Mylkbar (I was walking my dog and lived up the road) and she was just talking over the top of another girl and not letting her get a single word in. Not a juicy story at all but I do love a good story about her showing her true colours in person lol

Like theres gotta be more people who know her personally who follow this page. Write some horror stories pls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.