Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how about restrictions? like in italy it wasn't just lockdown from the start, it was more like green>yellow>red>lockdown
no it was a snap lockdown on 26 June and restrictions have increased since that date. At best some people in the CBD were in isolation from about 21 June

Reactions: 11
Encounter:
I’ve seen sarah, (most days), on the internet, being a bleeping ding bat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 163
Okay all this Scuzzy encounter stories making me reminisce about the “Almond latte” saga 😂 For those who weren’t around, basically Scuzzy did one of her engagement true/false on IG where she claimed that she gets stopped every 30 mins out in public by her fans to take pictures 😂🤣 In response to which I posted some of the actual encounter stories, feel free to read through them all plus more, the thread was filled with these “Sezza in the wild” stories 👌🏾

PS. All the posts are credited to @saltysday 💕 Idk if they are still active in this thread but their IG is now privated. If you are following them they have a highlight reel called “the real Sez” where you could find a lot more encounter stories. Have fun and enjoy 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean, at this point this isn't even a question is it? Unless this was rhetorical or stating the obvious.
If you've been on her channel long enough, and eventually found your way to Tattle, I think we know for certain that she is a walking talking ED. We might speculate about a lot of other things, but this? This is pretty accurate and known.
It was definitely a rhetorical question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does anyone else remember how sarah used to say Tahlia was the outsider and her and Em were super close.
Yes! She’s always been so so cold to Tahlia. I remember when she gave birth to Fox, she kept banging on about how close her and Em (her other sister) are now. She was like “obviously me and Tahlia are close but after going through that with Em it’s like next level… I don’t think anything will compare… blah blah blah”

And I remember thinking, like, can you not talk about your relationship with Em without putting down your relationship with Tahlia? Even in her olde vlogs with Tahlia she’d constantly make digs like about her having heaps of student debt. I think she’s definitely jealous that Tahlia was a nurse and had a job that wasn’t self centred and egotistical like Sarah’s…

Reactions: 28
Actually this reminds me of Kayla Itsines too. I remember seeing photos of her younger somewhere and you can tell it’s the same thing. Not saying she doesn’t work hard, she clearly is very strong and serious about her work. But the genetics were there blessing her from the start, she definitely didn’t have to work hard for the physique, just for the success IMO.
Kayla itsines was the first fitness influencer I ever turned off for this exact reason. She always seemed so weak and she had awful form sometimes.
It’s the same way with most fitness influencers I guess. Majority of them either are naturally fit and slim ever since they were kids or they’ve got some kind of ED.

Reactions: 15
Kayla itsines was the first fitness influencer I ever turned off for this exact reason. She always seemed so weak and she had awful form sometimes.
It’s the same way with most fitness influencers I guess. Majority of them either are naturally fit and slim ever since they were kids or they’ve got some kind of ED.
Dude, have you seen her do pull-ups? I don't follow her but she seems very strong. Also, she's a PT. At least she's certified, unlike our sissy lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Scuz AND Cruzz encounter -

When Christie Swadling had just moved to Cronulla I saw her in a café (won’t say the name in case it is doxxing? Hint: black and white tiles, great view, very instagram story style…) and then I realised Sarah Scuz was also there! They both totally ignored eachother, maybe because Christie was a Scuz copycat to a T with her vlogging and editing style (before she turned into the steroid fembot she is now). Like every comment on her videos would mention Sarah’s Day copycat. Christie did smile at me when I caught her eye and smiled at my kids, but Scuz spent the whole time looking at her phone so can’t report on that. Christie was extremely thin in person (even scarier than online) and Scuz was more my size, average. Sorry Scuz!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Waaaaait a minute. The sisters don’t have the same dad? 🤯 I always thought all of them looked so much alike!

Oh my god. Worst typo of all time. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I meant to tell the other poster above that them NOT having same dads is a stretch. Which is why all three look so similar to their parents.

Edit: To the original poster who mentioned that - Saw the post where you clarified what you meant. Think I misunderstood it too, sorry about that :) (and for my terribly timed typo that might have caused confusion to this thread lol)

Nah, them having different dads is definitely is a stretch. I've always thought that Emily looks exactly like the mom, Tahlia like the dad, and Sarah is a perfect mix of both parents.

Tahlia does seem to have a bit more of an edgy (and cooler) personality. Seems like she would be fun to hang out with. Plays the drums, listens to heavy metal, the piercings, and heavier eye make-up so maybe an outsider in that sense? I don't remember Sarah being harsh to her, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dude, have you seen her do pull-ups? I don't follow her but she seems very strong. Also, she's a PT. At least she's certified, unlike our sissy lol
Actually you know what. I retract that statement because I might be confusing her with Ashy Bines. Haven’t seen anything related to either of them for many years so I probably can’t comment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually you know what. I retract that statement because I might be confusing her with Ashy Bines. Haven’t seen anything related to either of them for many years so I probably can’t comment lol
You’re definitely thinking of Ashy 😂 girl has been roasted for years on her terrible form.
kayla is one of the very few famous trainers I have respect for.

Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she’s such a witch IRL… wouldn’t she at least pretend to be nice considering she’s “well known”. Girls got issues, clearly thinks she’s above everyone else when she’s just a cashed up bogan lol
I think she is just extremely insecure and not at all comfortably with herself. I mean it’s kinda obvious. Her “bubbly” personality is all but just a front. She is bleeping miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And I remember thinking, like, can you not talk about your relationship with Em without putting down your relationship with Tahlia? Even in her olde vlogs with Tahlia she’d constantly make digs like about her having heaps of student debt. I think she’s definitely jealous that Tahlia was a nurse and had a job that wasn’t self centred and egotistical like Sarah’s…
The student debt thing also makes me think it’s true that Sarah got kicked out or dropped out of uni. I can totally see her making fun of Tahlia for having student debt as a way for Sarah to make herself feel better about not being at Uni (eg she won’t be accumulating more debt).

Tried to edit my post above but said the time limit of 20 minutes to edit was over? I didn’t know that was a thing.

I’d explained the above a bit wrong - she did drop out, that’s definitely true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’d be interested to see if anyone knew Kurt or knew of him before him and scummy started dating. Like was he ever a good dude or did fame go to his head?

Reactions: 22
WoOwww, I knew the toxicity ran deep, but ima need a DeToX form all these observations of scummy in the wild.
Best I can do is comment on 2 influencers who (used to) covet her, and she totally stonewalled them. Christie Swaddling and Jessie Norbury. They both moved to Cronulla and Jess even made a ‘recreating SD Instagram photos’ video, had her on her vision board etc. Sarah blocked them both (Christie confirmed this in a video, Jess I heard about in a now deleted comment, so cannot confirm, but it fits).
Now say what you want about Christie, she has her own set of challenges and controversies. But she was only ever a fan of Sarah’s. Sarah doesn’t own the Australian beach aesthetic, nor does she have dibs on being the only influencer in Cronulla, but she’s was/is clearly threatened by them both. Doesn’t help that Christie is now studying to be a PT; and Jessie is a dietitian and professional model. Poor girls probably moved there in hopes of becoming friends with her, then realised she is playing a character.
I’m glad they’ve both gone their own way when they realised she was a scam

Edited to say Kurt’s ex is infinitely more authentic looking than Sarah could ever hope to be. And Kurt actually had a sparkle in his eyes. How things change! But hey, atleast he got his ‘skinny’ (in Instagram photos) wife!😂

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.